Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Can Kiss Big Brother If I Want To. Don't Slut-shame Me - Sammie And Angel ???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Kiss Big Brother If I Want To. Don't Slut-shame Me - Sammie And Angel ???? (216 Views)

A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / 50,000 If You Can Kiss Me. Pics / Nigerians Slut-Shame Instagram Slay Mama For Baring Her Massive Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Kiss Big Brother If I Want To. Don't Slut-shame Me - Sammie And Angel ???? by Boma99: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2021
I can kiss Big Brother if I want to. Don't slut-shame me - Sammie and Angel clash after she kissed new housemate KayVee (videos)

BBNaija housemates, Angel and Sammie, had a significant quarrel last night over her decision to kiss one among the new housemates, Kay Vee.

It is no secret that Angel and Sammie have grown so close since they entered the house fortnight ago. Many even predicted they might become a few within the house as they need been sleeping on an equivalent bed

Things however took a special dimension on Sunday, August 8 when Angel decided to kiss KayVee during a truth or dare game that they had .

This didn't go down well with Sammie who felt disrespected by Angel's decision. He mentioned this to his friends, White Money, Boma, et al. . He said he held Angel in high esteem until she also touched KayVee's private part during the reality or dare.

''I should be jealous in fact . She touched somebody. you do not even know this guy out of thin air . He only came in yesterday. She should have touched Saga or Boma.

Was I angry that she kissed Boma? No i used to be not Angry. you only met this n*gga and you gave him the impression that i would like you''

Things however took a dramatic turn last night when Angel said she overheard him slut-shaming her for her decision. She confronted him and an argument ensued between them.

She told him she isn't during a relationship with him and ''can kiss whoever she wants to kiss''.

''Go for your Ideal woman. you've got been slut-shaming me. I heard you.''

An angry Sammie responded ''Very confused human being'

https://www.maestrotub.com/2021/08/i-can-kiss-big-brother-if-i-want-to.html

Re: I Can Kiss Big Brother If I Want To. Don't Slut-shame Me - Sammie And Angel ???? by iamtardey: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Angel cry kiss

(1) (Reply)

Artwork On A Wall / Is There Any Difference Between Education And Wisdom? / Confident Women Do This 7 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.