Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) (20770 Views)

I Don't Like To Show Off But God Definitely Loves To Use Me To Show Off - BBN La / Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies / “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by AishaYesufu: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Last weekend, Orijin, the custodian of culture wowed Big Brother Naija housemates and consumers in 100 bars across Nigeria with a grand orijinal owambe party.

Saturday night parties are the highlights of Big Brother Naija weekends and Orijin delivered with melodious afro music, flamboyant fashion, and its unique taste.

While Shine Ya Eye housemates partied away decked in stylish African prints, beads and handcrafted Orijin accessories, Orijin Ambassador Laycon led celebrity influencers and millions of Nigerians to unlock the Orijinal Code of Conduct – five codes to show authenticity and staying Orijinal.

To crown the Owambe weekend, Orijin surprised unsuspecting consumers across bars in different cities, with Oriki singers, drummers and fanfare, displaying the beauty of our rich art and cultural heritage.

With the Orijinal Owambe celebration, Orijin continues to blend the best of old and new, best of culture, tradition and the contemporary, to create something truly fresh, original and connected to our roots. Follow the original expressions of Orijin @orijin_nigeria on Instagram and join the Orijinal codes pledge with the hashtags #OrijinalCodes #StayOrijinal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by AishaYesufu: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Follow the original expressions of Orijin @orijin_nigeria on Instagram and join the Orijinal codes pledge with the hashtags #OrijinalCodes #StayOrijinal

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by AishaYesufu: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2021
More images

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by AishaYesufu: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2021
It was beautiful and colorful

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by AishaYesufu: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Shine Ya Eye

1 Share

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by AishaYesufu: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Meanwhile Whitemoney and Liquorose won N3 million from Orijin

1 Like

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by free2ryhme: 5:25am On Sep 11, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Last weekend, Orijin, the custodian of culture wowed Big Brother Naija housemates and consumers in 100 bars across Nigeria with a grand orijinal owambe party.

Saturday night parties are the highlights of Big Brother Naija weekends and Orijin delivered with melodious afro music, flamboyant fashion, and its unique taste.

While Shine Ya Eye housemates partied away decked in stylish African prints, beads and handcrafted Orijin accessories, Orijin Ambassador Laycon led celebrity influencers and millions of Nigerians to unlock the Orijinal Code of Conduct – five codes to show authenticity and staying Orijinal.

To crown the Owambe weekend, Orijin surprised unsuspecting consumers across bars in different cities, with Oriki singers, drummers and fanfare, displaying the beauty of our rich art and cultural heritage.

With the Orijinal Owambe celebration, Orijin continues to blend the best of old and new, best of culture, tradition and the contemporary, to create something truly fresh, original and connected to our roots. Follow the original expressions of Orijin @orijin_nigeria on Instagram and join the Orijinal codes pledge with the hashtags #OrijinalCodes #StayOrijinal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by 9jayes: 5:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Even tho na nonsense showing I still dey watch am, na my watch no be ur watch.

12 Likes

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Kennedy97: 5:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Nice one origin
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by zolajpower: 5:27am On Sep 11, 2021
grin
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Enquires: 5:28am On Sep 11, 2021
This happened last week na. MOD, are u just waking up from Coma

10 Likes

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Northernblood3: 5:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Tega the old harlot never get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by IdJack(m): 5:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Good for them

Kindly check my signature
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Anijay1212(m): 5:45am On Sep 11, 2021
I love this drink like mad chai...
Abeg after Origin na still Origin.
@Origin make una follow cut soap for me nah.

wink
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by TimmyTen(m): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Original origin.. Love the outfits #BBNS6
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Ademola47(m): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Cruise everywhere
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by DrizydDon(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
White for the Money grin

3 Likes

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Rhado: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Enquires:
This happened last week na. MOD, are u just waking up from Coma

The tin confuse me o!

2 Likes

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Aurelius1(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Northernblood3:
See her looking like a 55 years old woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by gentleman82: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by gentleman82: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Randal: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Good
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by tolulope1990(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Z
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by AnthCunny(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2021
AishaYesufu:

Whoever wrote this is good.
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Kingpele(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Orijin follow dey support this negative show simply because they want you to continue to kill your liver with their strong drink ,this is one brand that confused me then when I was still doing bottles ,I don't know whether it is hot drink ,herbal remedies or even beer ,the taste is different ,
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Northernblood3:

And Jesus said, "Let he who's without sin cast the first stone". You should read the story of Rahab the Harlot in the Bible and know where she is presently. As a matter of fact, Tega's husband has moved on; wetin konsain your agbero wit overload? All human interactions are naturally girded with FORGIVENESS, if you must know.
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by Kingosytex(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2021
People dey spend their hard earned money to patronise Orijin and all Orijin could do is waste that money on some opportunists in the name of BBN.
Re: Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) by suffering: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Well, nice. I can’t enjoy a party if I’m not experiencing it. Good for them. Now I need to find a reason to groove.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Flight To Abuja (pics) / BBN6: White Money's Instagram Account Is Back. (photos) / "Black Val" Premiere: Toyin Aimakhu, Iyabo Ojo, Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.