Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,517 members, 7,801,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi (11879 Views)

Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by WaffenSS(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
placeofallure:

I'm a good girl. How about that?

On a faceless public forum, it's debatable whether you're good or even a girl.

I'm sure even your name is a Freudian slip.
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by placeofallure(f): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

On a faceless public forum, it's debatable whether you're good or even a girl.

I'm sure even your name is a Freudian slip.
Naaaaaaa!
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by WaffenSS(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
placeofallure:

Naaaaaaa!

tongue
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Bluebolt: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
eazysally:
Kogi state is becoming a save haven for hoodlums instead of Yahaha Bello to curb that menace he is busy on his yeye presidential campaign the other time a truck loaded with bag of rice broke down in Lokoja hoodlums descended on the truck and started stealing the rice in broad day light.
This happen everywhere in Nigeria, Bro.
Its a pity, if you try to tell them how bad what they are doing is, they tend to not believe you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
I grew up in okene and I must admit it gives me joy when those useless bike men are hit that's if the person escapes...they treat the road as if it's their fathers parlor always riding in the middle of you like press horn till tomorrow...
the worst part is that the vehicle drivers are always made to pay for damages even when the bike is at fault Lokoja is even better trust me
Charmingrascal:
Kogi people and their unruly behavior.

If you drive pass Lokoja and Okene you will keep blaring your car horn but they will never take their bikes off the road.

You will see someone on bike riding in the middle of the road, dragging the road with your car.

If you mistakenly scratch them, they will come in their numbers to aggressively attack you.

Well, even their Governor is known as a violent person
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mike2021forGod(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have an app that will give you 700mb daily for free.... Get the app from me at 1k
0*7*0*86**86 five one three three.... Hit me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Enyimbamercedes: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Staged attacked so they can justify their request for fire-fighters to bear arms!
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
like firemen are active in this country undecided
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Warriboy1234567:
Sharperly.... Abi nor be d commission wey nor dey get water and dey always late ?
This is a wrong assumption. Before saying they are late have you considered the bad road terrain and traffics especially in Major cities?

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
ObongNizz:
Dem no beat dem well sef.
Useless bunch of buzagas that have never appeared anywhere they are needed.
Didn't even know they still in existence.
I guess the people wanted to sample them some beating to be sure they are real.
Dem fit be ghost.
So pour dem sand or beating.
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Staged attacked so they can justify their request for fire-fighters to bear arms!

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Praxis758: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
What's their relevance?

Of what value do they contribute to Nigerians' plight?

This threat is like North Korea threatening to withdraw its troops from Africa.
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Praxis758:
What's their relevance?

Of what value do they contribute to Nigerians' plight?

This threat is like North Korea threatening to withdraw its troops from Africa.
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Enyimbamercedes: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mchearan:

This isn't a stage attack. The attack was real. Try to be humane for once.. you can find yourself in the same service later in life

When they arm fire fighters and you hear that they went to fight fire and opened fire and killed an innocent citizen, then you will talk about humane.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:

When they arm fire fighters and you hear that they went to fight fire and opened fire and killed an innocent citizen, then you will talk about humane.
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Well deserved beating.
Firemen always come late, they are not active in their service and collect regular and handsome pay every month, including hazard allowances...
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by sapientia(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
They are ranting

They don't have the power
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
ABBEYsammy01:
Well deserved beating.
Firemen always come late, they are not active in their service and collect regular and handsome pay every month, including hazard allowances...

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by vb0mb(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
FG should withdraw the military from North east because of they were attacked by boko haram
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by rukis360(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Be like say those kogi hoodlums no get sense, politicians dy use dia head steady na firefighters dem go dy attack... Height of mumu behavior

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Comedian2019: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don't mess with yeye bello's boyz grin
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by papiwyte(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lazy youth....
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Tekwado: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
While people are running away from fire, these firemen are running into the fire to attept to quench it yet you decended on them like this. People no dey fear God. Most Kogi people are........

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
So what can help una situation?
Teewhy2:
Destroying government properties can't stop our problem in Nigeria. The government we presently have doesn't care if you destroy properties it only gives
more room to steal.
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Praxis758: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mchearan:

I don't pray you know the Value of fire fighters.. the country is so bad that makes us to belief that every agencies are not performing. But pray you don't find yourself in a situation that requires the service of fire service one day

Just mention one incidence where FFS have come to the aide of fire outbreak.

You mean their grounded vehicles without fuel, water and fuel pump.

You're clapping for an agency that only has its offices at one spot in each state capital.
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by mastermaestro(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
ezechi24:
the angel wey carry me come this country....i will shock you.

Jokes have limits! An angel can smite you in one minute for this rubbish you posted. Angels are not as gentle as you think, bro. Be careful the way you speak about them. sad sad
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Praxis758:

You're clapping for an agency that only has its offices at one spot in each state capital.
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Praxis758:

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Mchearan: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Praxis758:

Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Praxis758: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mchearan:

If you visit any federal fire service station and you meet any fire truck lesser than all these. Take a picture come back here and show the world

You mean their national headquarters in Abuja. Those pics can only be seen in Abuja.

I'll be glad if you can mention FFS state offices in the state capitals and how equipped they are..

Does it mean any fire outbreak in my home town in Akoko, Ondo state should be at the mercy of FFS station which is about 52miles from Akure?

Here in the US, fire service are owned and fully operated by cities/towns. Even states do not own them and you see their stations in every 8-10 miles apart
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Praxis758: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mchearan:

I can count 20 for you ... If you haven't witness anyone then you don't have to conclude. Remember this one they vandalized is also turning out to fire scene. So what's your point?. I can boldly tell you all Federal Fire Service trucks are modernized, international standard in all the 36 states and are working perfectly. If you need pictures of them i can provide

What is the emergency no to reach them in case of fire outbreak?

Won't they give you one beautiful excuse for their delay or failure to quench the fire on-time?
Re: Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi by Praxis758: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mchearan:

I can count 20 for you ... If you haven't witness anyone then you don't have to conclude. Remember this one they vandalized is also turning out to fire scene. So what's your point?. I can boldly tell you all Federal Fire Service trucks are modernized, international standard in all the 36 states and are working perfectly. If you need pictures of them i can provide

Can you boldly furnish us their active state addresses nation wide?

Are the state capitals the only places that are probes to fire outbreak?

Should those towns that's are hundreds of miles from the state capitals be left to their fate in a fire emergency?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi: North Will Not Support Candidate Exploiting Religion, Ethnicity / Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale / The Wife Of Shehu Ibrahim Iniyass "Seida Bilikisu" Give Up The Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.