Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria (35949 Views)

E Buhari Turn Him Turn Am To Boko Haram Trouser - Reno Still On Buhari's Trouser / Abeg Na Who Sow That Buhari Trouser? / Our Problems Require Uniquely Nigerian Solutions – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Anatsy: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
No be una sew the trouser for Buhari!
Abi him wear the trousy all the way from villa?
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Pedyson: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigerians love catching cruise online, everything is a joke to them, no wonder the politicians entertain them like a circus clown

We take things very lightly...
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by ogatboy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
I thought Abba Kyari knew a good tailor. Why e no recommend
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Lovenorth: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
What is this so-called actor saying? Are the sane Nigerians not happy with Buharis leadership? He should better concentrate in his money making ritual film that he is good at and leave the politics to those that know how to play
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by larryking540: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
if only Nigeria know how back ward they are in every thing,from tech to constitution to health facilities,even comedy they will not find it funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
larryking540:
if only Nigeria know how back ward they are in every thing,from tech to constitution to health facilities,even comedy they will not find it funny
Honestly.
I never knew things were bad in Sub Saharan Africa until I relocated Abroad.
In terms of Value for Life, WelFare, Social Services..
We rank ZERO

Do u know that I can score AFRICA from an Airplane even b4 the Plane touches the tarmac
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Frales6(f): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
E be like say dem don go iron am for uzodima house b4 he come begin commission projects. bcoz e be like say dem just waybill am from jumia that morning
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by larryking540: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly.
I never knew things were bad in Sub Saharan Africa until I relocated Abroad.
In terms of Value for Life, WelFare, Social Services..
We rank ZERO

Do u know that I can score AFRICA from an Airplane even b4 the Plane touches the tarmac
many dont kw,,,,,I keep saying if my papa come the country way I day ,he will not go back ,,,,,we day back ward and the innocent youth see it funny ,
hit me up man ,I love making new friends of different perspective
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Since ipob couldn't enforce sit at home, ESN couldn't attack him and nobody could stop him from coming to imo, at least they can console themselves by laughing at his trouser. Even if there is nothing to laugh about make dem just force the laughter.

What of the empty buses..?? grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by larryking540: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pedyson:

We take things very lightly...
this is not a cause,but I can tell u the destiny of Somme great grand kids to come are already wasted ,all that remain is just to give birth to them ,Nigeria , nobody is united and if you try bell the cat ,your supporters will sell you out
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by yahmohy27: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Since ipob couldn't enforce sit at home, ESN couldn't attack him and nobody could stop him from coming to imo, at least they can console themselves by laughing at his trouser. Even if there is nothing to laugh about make dem just force the laughter.
Yes, now I get it coz, I did check and I couldn't find anything wrong with the trousers
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by LadyExcellency: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
The trouser isn't the problem but there wasn't any leg in them while Buhari was standing

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
It should be our major problem

Someone who can't wear the right trousers

Is the president

Should be a major concern
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
this trouser is really funny

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fact

buhari can even go naked, he has been used by the devil to inflict the worst happenings

Only God can reward him
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by kwalakwala123(f): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Daughter13:
Buhari is a Terrorist
tongue
Daughter13:
Buhari is a Terrorist

Wailer
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari wore igbo-made trousers to the heartland of igboland. Shikena!
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by therajah: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Just that Kari is under investigation, he would've done a better job.
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Lama70(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Baba fit be Teblig. Make una let am rest o.
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Sannioluwatobi1: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
His tailors business. How?
Charmingrascal:
I thought this guy was Thespian and he can't understand ordinary banter and comic relief.

No one says Buhari trouser is our problem, Buhari's trouser is his problem and his Tailor's problem.

It just a banter to create comic relief Mr actor
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by SuperBlack: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by SuperBlack: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Captain8:
this trouser is really funny

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by lasisi69(f): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I thought this guy was Thespian and he can't understand ordinary banter and comic relief.

No one says Buhari trouser is our problem, Buhari's trouser is his problem and his Tailor's problem.

Nice one... I will recharge your phone in the future cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by BigYash: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
So we Shouldn't commend the tailor for a job well done??
No mind d idiot wen sell vote give Willie,cashout go stay hux,we he say he wan be governor. I hear say he say he wan be president.. Maybe he think say na movie he wan act..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by lilvicky68(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
BigYash:
No mind d idiot wen sell vote give Willie,cashout go stay hux,we he say he wan be governor. I hear say he say he wan be president.. Maybe he think say na movie he wan act..
Abi na him village youth president him dey talk about..
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Sabi2016: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
At first they said he can never step his foot on igbo soil, that he is going to send a representative but the ma defiled all odds and came, the next is to abuse his trouser and shoe...the man Don com be say him don come...
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by BigYash: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Abi na him village youth president him dey talk about..
grin he wants to cashout again .. Na political business man him be grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Lightorder: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:

e just wan use the trousers trend small
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by labelle123(f): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Observing
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by akdjr(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Best comment I have seen. Nobody care or even talk about Abba Kyari matter anymore rather they started talking about Buhari trouser. Even Reno
Re: Yul Edochie: Buhari's Trouser Should Be Least Of Our Problems In Nigeria by Androidpikin: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
The real Buhari grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.