Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Favorite Mascaras - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Favorite Mascaras (139 Views)

My Favorite Pants / How To Vote Your Favorite Housemate On The Ongoing 2018 Bbnaija Show / Favorite Sanitary Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Favorite Mascaras by veronica30: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
I’ve tried more mascaras in my life than I can count, from luxury to drugstore brands, but I always come back to these three favorites:

Lancome-L'Extreme-Instant-Extensions-Lengthening-MascaraLancôme L’EXTRÊME Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara ($24.50)

I’m more into volumizing mascaras because my lashes are pretty long but very fine. What I like about this lengthening formula, is that it gives crazy length and a surprisingly decent volume. There’s an instant drama going on when I wear it. I noticed that my ultra-long lashes started brushing on my sunglasses’ lenses.

The feeling is a little weird, so I have to keep my glasses lower on my nose to leave more space for my super-eyelashes. But it’s a total winner for going out at night. The application process with this product is nice and easy.
Read More: chocobo names [i][/i]
The curvy brush is comfortable to hold in the hand, and it makes even the smallest lashes stand long and defined. The look you get – the longest, glossiest, separated lashes that can be spotted from across the room. Simply stunning!

Lancome-HYPNOSE-Custom-Volume-MascaraLancôme HYPNÔSE Custom Volume Mascara ($24.50)
Hypnose, on the contrary to Lancome L’Extreme, focuses more on volumizing than lengthening eyelashes. With a deep black color and defining formula, it goes on smooth, without getting clumpy.

Not only it gives you a perfect curve, which is important to me, as I don’t use a lash curler, but also a great separation. It fans out the lashes, giving them an extreme volume. This mascara also stays put all day and doesn’t flake. The result: long, thick, dark, expressive lashes.

Dior-DiorShow-Black-Out-MascaraDior DiorShow Black Out Mascara ($24)

Visit Here For More: [url=https://professionalfangirls.com/][/url]

This product gives a no-joke big, black, thick, full lashes. It’s not flaky or clumpy, although I have a habit to use an eyelash comb all the time anyway. It’s a little hard to take off though, but I find it worth the trouble. It makes the lashes look sleek, shiny and long enough to stand out. Definitely adds drama to your eye makeup. Perfect for long, but thin lashes like mine.

(1) (Reply)

THREATS TO KILL: Troubling Tales Of Harassment, Intimidation By Nigerian Separat / A Week In The Life: 8 Must-read Stories Of 2021 / The Advantages Of Using Accountants London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.