Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client (2367 Views)

When A Girl Starts Sending You Money, What Does It Mean? / Blow Everywhere As Lady Catches Her Boyfriend In Bɛd With Another Lady (video) / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by Hackportal(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
The internet is a pool of hilarious and cringe-worthy videos but of course at someone else’s expense.

Every day there will be a person found doing something and documenting it at the same time but that’s good for us in a way since it Entertained Us.

A video has surfaced on the internet taking pictures the moment a runs girl begins talking in tongues and swung right into a trance while in bed with a patron.

In a video making rounds on-line confirmed the moment the woman became lost within the moment as some people, perhaps those who were called to witness the scene by the client, talked inaudibly within the background.

Watch the video below :

https://loadedpulse.com/strange-moment-runs-girl-starts-speaking-in-tongues-while-in-bɛd-with-a-client-video/

1 Share

Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by doctorexcel: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Annointed olosho versus annointed gbola(customer). Another god of man loading.
Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by Hackportal(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
doctorexcel:

Hahaha bad guy
Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by Sonnobax15(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin
Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by Hackportal(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin grin

E choke
Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by TimFisher2: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
undecided undecided

I see 6th sense in use here

meanwhile

I see Angel becoming the biggest and wealthiest BBN billionaire housemate

I see her supersedes all housemates that will come in future with wealth

i see her dethroning Nengi and topping number one list of most chased olosho worldwide

i see her buying G wagon and Mercedes 4matic in one week in quick succession after coming out of BBN

This i have seen!

FalseProphet hope am doing your worldly call very well?

1 Like

Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by Hackportal(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided undecided

I see 6th sense in use here

meanwhile

I see Angel becoming the biggest and wealthiest BBN billionaire housemate

I see her supersedes all housemates that will come in future with wealth

i see her dethroning Nengi and topping number one list of most chased olosho worldwide

i see her buying G wagon and Mercedes 4matic in one week in quick succession after coming out of BBN

This i have seen!

FalseProphet hope am doing your worldly call very well?

Hahaha crazy
Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
doctorexcel:

Abi woman of God,we call this call on duty �
Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
white garment people
Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by arantess: 5:16am On Sep 11, 2021
This shit happened to many years ago
She wasn't a hoe though

I was stunned and looking at her like "what's all these ones".....sister was naked shouting n speaking in tongues shocked

I would have ran away if not that it was in my uncle's house and I was alone for the weekend

1 Like

Re: Strange Moment Runs Girl Starts Speaking In Tongues While In Bɛd With A Client by Hackportal(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
arantess:
This shit happened to many years ago
She wasn't a hoe though

I was stunned and looking at her like "what's all these ones".....sister was naked shouting n speaking in tongues shocked

I would have ran away if not that it was in my uncle's house and I was alone for the weekend

Na waooo

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why / Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? / Two Things That Can Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.