Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons (24139 Views)

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones / APC Moves To Take Over Power In Abia, Commences LG Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by GerogeI(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

Nice contribution.

Please attach a sample (3D) picture to your comment.
Just a quick sketch of what I was thinking. More precise architectural planning can give something better.

Second - something close from Edinburgh
Third- Same idea, but Something I won't mimick from China

Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by Umueme: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
MasterJayJay:

Why are you not saying the truth? The deadline for completion of ngwa rd market is 6 weeks. Is it completed now?

I dont know about the deadline. Am posting hard facts. Give evidence about what you said.

PS. Am not working with ABSG....i get my news from facebook
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by Tomek09(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Commendable.
God bless SouthEast.
God bless Ndigbo.
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by gazza07(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Okezie ikpeazu the snail
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by StreetMedia: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bigwin2018:
Will he complete this project?
This is a very good question... He could have finished "Ahia ohuru" first if he's serious before Ariaria.

Small portion for Aba/Owerri rd wey dey cause holdup, dem never do am o.
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by BabaIbo: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
GerogeI:

This is the basic difference btw public spaces in first world countries vs third world shitholes. Lack of thought and planning.

Take roads for example, you construct an asphalt road, how much more does it take to add side walks, road markings and traffic light.

World class does not mean exorbitant. It is simply about space planning, social integration and public convenience. If Aba is to attract retail and wholesale shoppers from Accra, Sokoto, Abuja, Lagos and Yaounde, she must present a bright, mordern, swift and safe environment for trade.

If you are a business person beyond road side kiosks, you will know that customers value convenience next after the value of the goods.

You're making it look like lock up shops are outdated, which in the real sense are not...

Simply because the doors are changed from wooden or metal doors to glass doors doesn't change it from being a lockup shop bro/sis.

There are reasons why lock up shops won't fade any time soon, are you the one that will pay them for the loss in an event of theft etc.

Even shopping malls like shoprite, justrite, etc included lock up shops in their structures.
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by wellmax(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Haaaa Ábíá state government hates Igbos
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by GerogeI(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
BabaIbo:

You're making it look like lock up shops are outdated, which in the real sense are not...

Simply because the doors are changed from wooden or metal doors to glass doors doesn't change it from being a lockup shop bro/sis.

There are reasons why lock up shops won't fade any time soon, are you the one that will pay them for the loss in an event of theft etc.

Even shopping malls like shoprite, justrite, etc included lock up shops in their structures.

Of course, they are not, only the people advocating the unplanned rowdy arenas where people, cars , carts and refuse struggle for road are Archaic.

Please travel some and see how other smart people engineer and plan their spaces.
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by cupidhero(m): 4:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by kennethik: 4:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Abandon project loading
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by BabaIbo: 4:56am On Sep 11, 2021
GerogeI:

Of course, they are not, only the people advocating the unplanned rowdy arenas where people, cars , carts and refuse struggle for road are Archaic.

Please travel some and see how other smart people engineer and plan their spaces.

Your first line is what I want to be cleared on.

BTW, why do some people assume you haven't travelled enough when you have contrary opinion on issues like this?
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by Umueme: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2021
cupidhero:

Ewu Gambia! Do we look like kids to you? You don't work for ABSG but all your posts is usually about painting the dirt filled city of Aba as Beverly Hills.
Anu ohia di ka gi

Lol...am not going down that hill with you Nna. Icho Onye I ga akpaghari, choba nne gi. I live in Aba, Ogborhill axis. People like you shamelesssly depict Aba in the wrong view....that's what I want to change. Ndewo

1 Like

Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by brendan247: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
BabaIbo:

Your first line is what I want to be cleared on.

BTW, why do some people assume you haven't travelled enough when you have contrary opinion on issues like this?

Ngwa people is very bad.Its in there Gene.An ngwa man will always like to resale what he sold to you.Have you ever for one day in your life think. How come other neighboring states are progressing more than we ngwa people.Investors will keep investing heavily outside than in Aba.If you like you change your mindset.
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by BabaIbo: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
brendan247:

Ngwa people is very bad.Its in there Gene.An ngwa man will always like to resale what he sold to you.Have you ever for one day in your life think. How come other neighboring states are progressing more than we ngwa people.Investors will keep investing heavily outside than in Aba.If you like you change your mindset.

Who is this one?

You and who are the "WE?"
FYI, I'm not from Abia State, talk more of being Ngwa.

Maybe you quoted me(mistakenly) instead of another person, because I don't see the correlation between my comment and yours.
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by dasparrow: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
It's good that a new market will be built because the current one was really an eye sore.
Re: Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
brendan247:

Shut the beep up. True investors know Aba is economically viable. It's not about the ethnic blackmail of the Ngwa man.

Gzi choose Aba out of the SE states, recently a beverage company from Kaduna choose Aba to cite there plant in the SE -the list is endless. If truly the Ngwa man was as bad as you claim, Aba won't be home to the biggest collection of multinationals in the SE. You can hug transformer for all we care- even that Aba is a little liveable is because the Ngwa man became governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan Hold Talks In Aso Rock / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Among Biggest Predictions For Nigeria In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.