Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Snake Sighted On A Frontage Tree At Night - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake Sighted On A Frontage Tree At Night (351 Views)

Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems / UK's Top Diplomatic Cat Retires To Spend More Time With Favourite Tree (Photos) / My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake Sighted On A Frontage Tree At Night by kurukusese: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yesterday around 8.30pm I was hurriedly called that a snake was sighted on a frontage tree in my apartment and I quickly called neighbours who helped me search and combed the tree. For more than two hours they could not bring the snake down from the tree. Petrol was used all avenue was not successful. someone had to climb the tree to risk his life to beat her down before it was eventually killed. i suspect she came for fowls that sleeps on those tree. May God be protecting us from this reptiles o.

Re: Snake Sighted On A Frontage Tree At Night by Hezzyluv: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Poor snake gruesomely killed.
Re: Snake Sighted On A Frontage Tree At Night by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Looks like it was trying to shed it's skin

One really can't blame people for the dread they have for the snake (that's the curse it inherited biblically)

Naturally when I come across a snake while walking along the road/bushy area,I let it slide by so far it mind it's business cos I believe I'm the one intruding on its private space but reverse is the case when it finds its way indoors undecided

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Female Labrador To Breed / Wildlife Control, Elimination And Exclusion By Arrow Exterminators / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.