Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly (9932 Views)

Bill To Create 111 Additional Electoral Seats For Women Scales Second Reading / Social Media Bill Scales Second Reading In Senate / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by makavelli80(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
My beautiful state!
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by Osobi32(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ekpeitit:
My state is always the first, I'm very proud to come from Akwa Ibom.
Others talk the talk,we do the deed.
which first? What about abia state that has signed it into law.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by Osobi32(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
franktech:

They are now weeping. So accommodating that there is no seaport in the East, no rail, Ogoja still messed up, All the service chiefs are Fulani. Alcohols are demolished in the north while the Vat generated from Alcohol in the south is what you feed on. So accommodating that Bokoharam and herdsmen want to take over the south. So accommodating that MNK, Igboho are in prison because they want referendum.
Make thunder fire you.
Better and strong thunder ooo. The guy is a fool

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by dosht(f): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Nice one bro
Are you from Ikot Akpan Eka?
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ekpeitit:
state with prostitute and cheap girls
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by MrFly(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Ekpeitit:
what a name. Ekpeitit
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by Bionic07: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Canvass:
Correct. Hope Uzodinma, i hope you are catching the direction of the breeze. Don't sell the 'land of hope' to hopeless politics. Stop licking the ass of a stinking herdman and let Wike guide you through the rite of passage from Fulani toyboy to a real Igbo man.

Even senior Fulani asslicker is repenting on his death-bed in London and instructing his fu*k boy, Sanwoolu, to follow Wike's lead.

Erm but Unku, the Igbo man is always a Fulani toyboy now?
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by Gfskw: 1:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by Ekpeitit(m): 2:10am On Sep 11, 2021
mike404:
EKPEITIT IS A FULANI MAN BRUH
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by Ekpeitit(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Otu nnegi was chopped by a Fulani man who used to sell suya in Aba.
That's how you were born,you are Fulani but you don't know it.
grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by NkanAkpanika: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2021
dosht:

Are you from Ikot Akpan Eka?
Ibeno

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by NkanAkpanika: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
state with prostitute and cheap girls
Senseless yegoat
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by dosht(f): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Ibeno
Ok bro.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Senseless yegoat
I have spoken my mind if you like insult me

You girls are to cheap pls advice them

I have never seen an akwa ibom girl that have sense

All the know how to do is to Bleep whoever comes there way

Anyway we pray for change
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by NkanAkpanika: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
I have spoken my mind if you like insult me

You girls are to cheap pls advice them

I have never seen an akwa ibom girl that have sense

All the know how to do is to Bleep whoever comes there way

Anyway we pray for change
Still are better than ur sis and females in your vamily that are so promiscuous and cheap too
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Still are better than ur sis and females in your vamily that are so promiscuous and cheap too
lolz angry if my sister is like your akwa ibom girl I will disown her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Group Sues FG Over Abandoned Property And Others / Buhari Is Our Country’s Problem, Lacks Capacity – Sam Oyovbaire / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.