Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United (40804 Views)

Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Mangekyo: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
antimason:
fraud I can understand but what lost me is the RAPIST part . Okay I don forget say juve get yanch�

Is he not a rapist tho?

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Lashist(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Codes151:
All this people with fake news.

City jumped in.
He only wanted United.
Shekina

Stop already.
We tired.
Show us a place before he ManU signed him that he wanted united...it will only be a big blow to ManU club if ronaldo goes to city after all the praises they sing to him...he wanted city by all means...it was almost sure sef but as city didn't really want him(if city wanted him, they will do everything to get him), ManU came quickly and then some shameless manU fans started jubilating instead of vexing he considered you guys the last option cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Lashist(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
osazsky:
City was unable to sell an attacker? As in I not understand..they needed money or wat everybody wants type..city has 5 clubs..they have in France Australia Spain etc..but England is d priority.someone that man u bought for 27 m..make una rest of.united have him and it's ok ..the money city spent on only defenders will buy about 5 clubs in england.city has at least 3 professional players in each position..they pay free salaries for sitting on the bench.wat I know is that this move is Ronaldo last move..man u gave him fame..Alex called him and concieved him..it will better u end on a good note u have won it all .come back for the fame..with city u have chances of winning more cups are u not tired. Of cups.we are not winning anything other than Europe cup and top 4..u will be a God here.if u go to city the respect will be there but not as much..come and help us get followers as we are falling. We know it's not the Ronaldo of years back we are getting now but come for the press and media..simple..money is not city prob
Lmao grin...omo its as if you were discussing this with sir alex and ronaldo...this is exactly how their discussion was...do you know how many fans were very disappointed and were crying that ronaldo has left them for city even after how they so much love him but see as them switch quickly to kissing his ass again grin...truth is Ronaldo is a great player but he loyal to real madrid and sporting lisbon and juventus way ahead of ManU.. He no even reason ManU club at all...ManU fans know this but some of them here like deceiving themselves grin
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Dollywood(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
cenaman:
Any lie u can't see on nairaland does not exit.

*exist.
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by blacknoir: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Betece:
Having read and comprehended this content, I've come to a candid conclusion that if Ronaldo is the GOAT and Messi is the GOAT then who is the RAM?
don't misunderstand my point, how can man city cope with having a pigeon in a cage whereby the dogs are flying?
Man united did a very good job by signing Ronaldo but does that make milk and bread happy?
The last time I checked players are bricklayers without socks and tape. Yet there overcome judiciously, surprisingly and unwillingly
The ram is RAMos grin
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Shm,it will all ends in premium tears...
This is not the EPL of Ferguson Era..
Let the game begin abeg, enough of all these brouhaha!! cry
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by cenaman(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dollywood:

*exist.
thanks.
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by EmmanuelBanks: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
adioolayi:
CR7 was almost clubless as Juve don send am packing...Then his agent used Ronaldo beg ManUtd...dem no gree...then his entourage went begging ManCity just to spite ManUtd.... grin grin...Na so ManUtd fans beging curse the guy, begging Messi praising Messi say na im be the real GOAT...shadding ManUtd owners and all..

Na so Baba Ferguson had to intervene, knowing that Ronaldo playing for ManCity go erase little legacy left with Ronaldo...So, he take hijacked the deal from City..and Ronaldo goes back to United.

Thank you for reading... grin grin

I am a Messi-Barca fan....Anything to pepper Penaldo Fan boys.

I jo go lie you bros, I be Manchester United fan...but na true you talk I swear...

i notice that, Ronaldo was just desperate to leave Juventus, I read he was getting bored..
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Codes151(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lashist:

Show us a place before he ManU signed him that he wanted united...it will only be a big blow to ManU club if ronaldo goes to city after all the praises they sing to him...he wanted city by all means...it was almost sure sef but as city didn't really want him(if city wanted him, they will do everything to get him), ManU came quickly and then some shameless manU fans started jubilating instead of vexing he considered you guys the last option cheesy grin
wgats your own Proof? Parrot
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Realboygenius(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
You don't expect a united legend to move to city. Meanwhile you can now control and maintain your power from your palm with the new Ikeja Electric App. Pay for power with ease

See signature for more.

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Lashist:
Very funny that manU was ronaldo's last option even as dey enjoy worshipping him...he didnt even consider them at all until he was sure ManCity deal isnt going to work...but they are rejoicing and jumping anyhow..ManU fans funny sha cheesy
U dey mind Man U fans?
What funny most to me is how they are rejoicing, celebrating signing of Ronaldo!!!
A 36 yrs old Man for Christ sake!!!!
That show U how much the club have declined since SAF retired...
They had won only 2 trophies since then...
Now they believe CR7 is their Messiah,the way they thought Mou would be when they signed him..
Am just laughing at their ignorance and desperate conditions .. grin grin cheesy
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Gfskw: 1:23am On Sep 11, 2021
Really
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by antimason(m): 5:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Mangekyo:

Is he not a rapist tho?
how is he a RAPIST
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Mangekyo: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2021
antimason:
how is he a RAPIST

It seems you only started watching football recently

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by wentroublecomes: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
Ronaldo know say ole Gunnar na big ote that y he prefer to join city. If not for Alex Ferguson and former manutd teammates u feel say he go listen to ole Gunnar
Mark my word if manutd go trophless this season ronaldo will tell d board to sack ole and get zindane.

Big point

1 Like

Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by antimason(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

It seems you only started watching football recently
ehnnn na this one you mean?my question is was he legally convicted?? E be like say you don 4gt the women gender and their emotilonal rape game.
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Lashist(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Codes151:
wgats your own Proof? Parrot
Ode...Our proof is that it was everywhere that mancity almost signed him as there was talks btw his agent and the club..show us one place before the agents went to mancity that ronaldo wanted to ManU shirt...pathetic being
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Codes151(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lashist:

Ode...Our proof is that it was everywhere that mancity almost signed him as there was talks btw his agent and the club..show us one place before the agents went to mancity that ronaldo wanted to ManU shirt...pathetic being
dustbin.
Re: EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United by Lashist(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Codes151:
dustbin.
Lol...you are the garbage mate cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.