Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" (52711 Views)

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Bobrisky Shades Toyin Lawani: 'Stop Wasting Money You Don't Have On Birthday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by ceaser: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
I feel that the two are not serious.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by sharpwriter(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Straight people like Churchill and Kpokpogari could not build a lasting relationship with Tonto Dikeh.

Confused person like Bobrisky could not also have a lasting relationship with Tonto.

Tonto seems to be the problem here o
Make dem sha take it easy on the babe make she no commit suicide.

The problem with these celebrities is that they are chained and hooked with vanity noises. They can't keep quiet or enjoy quiet lifestyle. They must trend sha ni.

That's why they live and behave anyhow and sometimes create pseudo scandals for themselves a times to their detriment just to stay in the news and spotlight and to be the talk of the town.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Muchmore024: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Muchmore024: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
jieta:
H
HO2
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by bluefilm: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
I cannot put my mouth for inside wahala between two lesbians.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Their problem....
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by fredoooooo: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
We all know that ... Tonto isn't ordinary , it's either madness or ogbanje grin cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Josywhyte: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
The both of you are very stupid.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Nanj(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=moonbyte25 post=105683729]Bobrisky has fired back at Tonto Dikeh as the two former besties continue their never-ending war of words.

According to Bob, Tonto is a devil deep down in her heart, she has just been hiding it well.

Bobrisky vowed that eventually, the world would find out how devilish Tonto actually is and they would all abandon her to her fate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTo8e2FsGaH/

Her comment comes after Tonto shared a post responding to an earlier attack from Bobrisky.

Tonto said she doesn’t have time for nonsense, which seems to have triggered Bobrisky.

Bobrisky started this whole fight earlier today after Tonto Dikeh posted a motivational message on her wall and she shaded her in a post that despite all her motivational messages, she has never found a man to settle down with.

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/deep-in-your-heart-youre-a-devil-bobrisky-continues-gbas-gbos-with-tonto/.... You celebrities small thing u wll start posting on social media,u see, u cld hv wait to see the out-come of the relationship,see now every dick and Harry now is vomiting rubbish even Idris (Bobrisky)
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by HopeAlive16(f): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Social media be making some people feel so relevant... Smh
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by RPG2020(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Temi said two best friends can have a bad relationship shocked it's true ooh
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Bigchristo: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Straight people like Churchill and Kpokpogari could not build a lasting relationship with Tonto Dikeh.

Confused person like Bobrisky could not also have a lasting relationship with Tonto.

Just be ready for clash back for saying the truth, Tonto Dike Fans have similarity with Buhari supporters they can’t agree their person is doing bad or wrong they will just be defending her blindly grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Babastrong(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Devilish children. May God not allow the like of them to enter my life.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by damiloladuke: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
OK
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Perfecttouchade: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wahala be Tonto dikeh and bobrisky fight wey no dey finish grin
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
szczescie:
Bob risky go Siddon you no get real Bobbi

The same Tonto wey been dey help you feed you, protect you from media bashing. See how you pay her back.

And Tonto you sef try na, try help yourself. Search yourself, You know your short comings, Work on yourself before jumping into another relationship. Avoid all these insults.
Bobrisky was doing well financially when he was friend with Tonto so I don't know why you assumed she was feeding him.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by akin9ja78(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Because say she nor give you ponmo
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Omoluabi16:
While I don tire for Tonto matter because of her toxicity, but who be bobrisky where Tonto dey? Aside her issues, she is a fine thespian who knows her onions. But who is bobrisky?? No talent, over bleached thing who is unsure of 'its' gender. I wonder why them never lock am up. Oniranu!
Both of them are over bleached product of plastic surgery.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Frales6(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
the way this their quarrel dey go so eh....Tonto go soon tell us whether Bobrisky still get preek or not
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by ikdaddy01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mtcheeeww
Shebi someone is expecting a baby for her. He will soon be a father
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by PAWG(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
I dey laugh people wey no know Tonto.

I’m laughing at myself too

Let her take some heat too
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by PenpalOso: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
...Now take a shit when flying over each other’s nest. grin
jaxxy:
Birds of same feather who don’t flock together no more.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by DissTroyer: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Any youth who dwells on Tonto and Bobrisky issues is a very stupid and jobless idiot! If you have bills to pay, goals to attain and responsibilities to handle, you won't have time for the rubbish these people post on their media pages. I for once, have never visited any celebrity personal media page. Dem dey use am cook soup?

The problem is platforms like Nairaland and Facebook where you can't mute certain words.

On Twitter I have all those irrelevant things muted like Bob-whatever, Tonto, BBNaija and the likes, and I enjoy the platform without the garbage.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:

I keep your homophobic history. Anytime you travel out as a stupid nurse, I present them to government of your new country so you could be sent back. You 3rd century phobe
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Neddyned(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wetin even cause quarrel between these two
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Kajaard: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
DissTroyer:

The problem is platforms like Nairaland and Facebook where you can't mute certain words.

On Twitter I have all those irrelevant things muted like Bob-whatever, Tonto, BBNaija and the likes, and I enjoy the platform without the garbage.

Please how do I do that as well? I need to mute a lot of these garbage news on twitter. Please help. Thanks
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Rimsd(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Matters arising grin
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by janetakan(f): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
szczescie:
Bob risky go Siddon you no get real Bobbi

The same Tonto wey been dey help you feed you, protect you from media bashing. See how you pay her back.

And Tonto you sef try na, try help yourself. Search yourself, You know your short comings, Work on yourself before jumping into another relationship. Avoid all these insults.

Oh shut up! Tonto never fed Bob.
If anything, Bob is the one with the connections to give Tonto. They became friends when Bob already started enjoying life with cars and endorsement deals.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by Kolisky(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed both of them are kids, why all these? Social media with celebrities palava undecided undecided

I thought they were intimate friends

Back to your question… some are actually doing it to grow their social media accounts.

FYI… Nigerians too like gossip
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
moonbyte25:
Bobrisky has fired back at Tonto Dikeh as the two former besties continue their never-ending war of words.

According to Bob, Tonto is a devil deep down in her heart, she has just been hiding it well.

Bobrisky vowed that eventually, the world would find out how devilish Tonto actually is and they would all abandon her to her fate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTo8e2FsGaH/

Her comment comes after Tonto shared a post responding to an earlier attack from Bobrisky.

Tonto said she doesn’t have time for nonsense, which seems to have triggered Bobrisky.

Bobrisky started this whole fight earlier today after Tonto Dikeh posted a motivational message on her wall and she shaded her in a post that despite all her motivational messages, she has never found a man to settle down with.

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/deep-in-your-heart-youre-a-devil-bobrisky-continues-gbas-gbos-with-tonto/
Using poor Nigerians to catch cruise! These water people no get shame ooh! Even the Mannequin get mouth to yab person.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" by bleskid: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
party don scatter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React / Kemen, Ini Edo & Vincent Enyeama Pictured At The Gym In Akwa Ibom / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.