Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw (7144 Views)

INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation / Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva / Anambra Oil: SEEPCO Gets Six Months Deadline To Conduct EIA On OML143 Fields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by DREagon(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
InHeaven:
Igbos keep finding enemies for themselves at every opportunity.

Keep it up
Is like you are new to this forum!
Welcome to Nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by slim75d(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Now that Anambra state is officially an oil producing state, in few years time our brothers from 5-6 indigenous local government of bayelsa state will start laying claim to those communities as part of ijaw land cheesy grin, like they're claiming ukwu local government of abia state and
Ohaji/Egbema local government in IMO state as ijaw land grin.
What dry gin people can not do does not exist grin cheesy

don't worry anambra is landlocked river niger is like a stream in ijawland and the total oil produced in anambra and the south east is not upto what soku or kula in rivers state produce

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
PIMPAR:
3 litres of oil. Chestbeating don start

yeah you are right, and I know that the 3litres can take your poor defaulted generation out of poverty...!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
anambra is a no coward s.....they can't try that with us, heaven and Earth knows that!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
slim75d:

don't worry anambra is landlocked river niger is like a stream in ijawland and the total oil produced in anambra and the south east is not upto what soku or kula in rivers state produce

When is your dry gin aka Kai Kai INC and iYC planning a reunion with oil communities in Anambra state cheesy grin or have you forgotten that you have ijaw in Anambra state too grin cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by slim75d(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

When is your dry gin aka Kai Kai INC and iYC planning a reunion with oil communities in Anambra state cheesy grin or have you forgotten that you have ijaw in Anambra state too grin cheesy

i feel like kissing you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by slim75d(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
proeast:
Those drunks down south are the most deluded set of people I have come across. In their warped alcohol induced thought process, they assumed that any oil bearing community is ijaw land. They're currently fooling themselves in Abia, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo and Delta State. The most ridiculous of all is how they're lying to themselves and still believing it that Ndoki and Asa are their brothers just because they are oil bearing communities. These are Igbo clans that speak Igbo and all their culture and traditions are Igbo, yet these ogogoro people still fool themselves that somehow somehow they are ijaw.

It's indeed a comic relief grin grin

it's getting clear that ijaws are the nightmare of the ibos
we ve demarcated the old eastern region, stay in ur red mould erosion prone land. Of course you can not stay in ur cursed land u all wander around the country like vagabonds

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Now that Anambra state is officially an oil producing state, in few years time our brothers from 5-6 indigenous local government of bayelsa state will start laying claim to those communities as part of ijaw land cheesy grin, like they're claiming ukwu local government of abia state and
Hmmm!!u are looking for trouble.Abeg allow Anambra state to enjoy thier oil,quitely.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by AbdulAkpan: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi, Biko don't kill me with laugh. Kedu k'imere?

Please, accept my request to connect on mail.

Biko, nwanyi oma.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2021
slim75d:

i feel like kissing you

I don't kiss Kai Kai mouth grin cheesy I don't want to be infected with drunkness grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by slim75d(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I don't kiss Kai Kai mouth grin cheesy I don't want to be infected with drunkness grin

i have oil money and fresh fish from bonny kingdom for you
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by theTranscriber: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
InHeaven:

Keep it up
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by theTranscriber: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
InHeaven:

Keep it up
later they will shout "Igbophobia"

i really shake my head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Norwichsailor(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin you are very silly grin
BKayy:

Its obvious grin.
They will say that when the War Canoe House got to Ogbaru, one of the crew members had a violent dispute (they always use this term) with the drunk Captain on where to urinate, so they threw him overboard and he managed to find his way through Asaba to Ogwashi-Ukwu.
Then to end it, they will say that they will be hosting a reunion with the people of Ogwashi-Ukwu.
Lol, mere thinking of this is very funny.
It always go like this

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Tomek09(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lol....you mean Ijaws that are not up to 2million in population will challenge 53million Igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Not necessary at all.
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Idemili2023:
cheesy grin They should not try that nonsense in Anambra
as Ijaw claim any body land before?
guy dont let your cocaine overdozed brothers write nonsense to deceived you. Ijaws has never lay claimed to another people territories....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Umunedeboy:

You are in USA and cause problem here in Nigeria for us.
dont mind them... very foolish set of people

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Ekealterego: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Actually, they have started. I will screenshot the Facebook post where they were discussing it. I swear, I am not even joking.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
InHeaven:

Keep it up
namdi kanu teach them that
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I can see "Awaa Oyeel people" Robbstark and Captain8 in that picture drinking away their sorrows.
3litres of oil, we wont hear word again....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
proeast:
Those drunks down south are the most deluded set of people I have come across. In their warped alcohol induced thought process, they assumed that any oil bearing community is ijaw land. They're currently fooling themselves in Abia, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo and Delta State. The most ridiculous of all is how they're lying to themselves and still believing it that Ndoki and Asa are their brothers just because they are oil bearing communities. These are Igbo clans that speak Igbo and all their culture and traditions are Igbo, yet these ogogoro people still fool themselves that somehow somehow they are ijaw.

It's indeed a comic relief grin grin
Ndoki people identify with Ijaw, Ijaw did not forced them.......and truth ndokis are Ijaws.......
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I've told my Ijaw land grabbing brothers to try and reduce their consumption of Kai Kai that it's not good for the health but they will not listen.
Igbo greatest criminal

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by RobbStark(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Captain8:

The thing tire me
Something they won't even benefit from.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Captain8:
Hungry go waya una when Nigeria divide. Sebi you hear say Bayelsa the only Ijaw dominated state has gone bankrupt.
Na God know how una go take survive sef, bunch of lazy able bodied pipeline vandal miscreants with no future ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by ThickSharon123(f): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Captain8:
Igbo greatest criminal

Can't you ignore stuff... Like seriously, anywhere you go that speaks Igbo you must be there, dear. Don't do that.

When you see things ignore it. That helps.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
michael77777:
anambra is a no coward s.....they can't try that with us, heaven and Earth knows that!
shut up....who even are the anambras sef?
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
slim75d:

it's getting clear that ijaws are the nightmare of the ibos
we ve demarcated the old eastern region, stay in ur red mould erosion prone land. Of course you can not stay in ur cursed land u all wander around the country like vagabonds
igbos are fulanis brothers....
see why i call them fulanigbos
Re: Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw by Captain8(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Can't you ignore stuff... Like seriously, anywhere you go that speaks Igbo you must be there, dear. Don't do that.

When you see things ignore it. That helps.
my dear, its because they mention Ijaw......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Use Oil Marketers! / Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS / Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.