Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain (24988 Views)

What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? / Aboniki Balm Grows Facial Hair By 80%(research) / Aboniki Balm Secret Benefits - Blasts Belly Fat & Boosts Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by hisexcellency34: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
God bless the manufacturer of Aboniki Balm. The person deserves a national award

Been battling a chronic waist pain for the past few weeks. I couldn't bend or do other things and I feel excruciating pain a lot.
I have used lots of medications, including the ones given to me by my company's HMO all to no avail.

Yesterday a friend of mine who noticed my condition suggested Aboniki balm. At first I rejected the idea because of the way people complain about the peppery way Aboniki feels after rubbing on their body.

I later had a second thought and I bought it at a shop opposite my house for N500. Five minutes after application, the pain eased and I was able to bend my back.. Something I couldn't do for many days. Aboniki rescued me from waist pain.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by dominique(f): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's very effective if you can withstand it's heat and sting.

It's sold N350 in my area sha

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by lilvicky68(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you really want to feel the effect more..use it after a hot water massage..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Bola146(f): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
I can't do without it, I have one beside my bed, one inside my bag and one in the sitting room grin grin I don't feel much cold during this raining season if I applied it on my hands, legs and chest. God bless the company producing them cheesy

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by donbachi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
I can't do without it, I have one beside my bed, one inside my bag and one in the sitting room grin grin I don't feel much cold during this raining season if I applied it on my hands, legs and chest. God bless the company producing them cheesy
1 inside ur toilet,1 inside ur kitchen and 1 along ur street.

243 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by lilvicky68(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
One black bag..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Bola146(f): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
donbachi:

Ha

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by nairavsdollars(f): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
ha ha....but really abokini is very effective. It killed Robb and one small brown one (Tarzan or so) instantly when it came
donbachi:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by donbachi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:

Ha
na me u dey flog,abi!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by rottenPussy: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2021
I had this severe and persistent waist pain last year. In fact I started assuming It was a symptom of a terminal disease since in won’t go after medication.

One good day a guy advertised aboniki and karaole balm to me in traffic. I bought and applied the two of them; that has been the end of the pain till today.

Sometimes conventional medicines are not it.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by punisha: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Aboniki wey aboki dem dey rub for prick to perform well?

Ogbeni Take this thread to testimony and miracle section.

3 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Earlystar698(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Nothing is ordinary
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by slawormiir: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by nony43(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Sth of few weeks is now chronic? When aboniki take reach N500?

6 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Testimony time!

Blessing time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by ghettochild(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
God bless the manufacturer of Aboniki Balm. The person deserves a national award

Been battling a chronic waist pain for the past few weeks. I couldn't bend or do other things and I feel excruciating pain a lot.
I have used lots of medications, including the ones given to me by my company's HMO all to no avail.

Yesterday a friend of mine who noticed my condition suggested Aboniki balm. At first I rejected the idea because of the way people complain about the peppery way Aboniki feels after rubbing on their body.

I later had a second thought and I bought it at a shop opposite my house for N500. Five minutes after application, the pain eased and I was able to bend my back.. Something I couldn't do for many days. Aboniki rescued me from waist pain.
Google methyl salicylate...
That's the active ingredient...
This chemical has been helping our father's father's.. check alabukun then u will understand

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by OnlineAmebo: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Seen
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by youngscholar(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Thumbs up to the manufacturer!

By the way, let's build websites and mobile apps that works effectively like Aboniki Balm for you grin

Contact me via my signature or profile.

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by YoungLionken(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Some of these LITTLE THINGS are underrated..

Abboniki works for both waist and muscle, feverish conditions and miraculously cures body odour..

We tend to rely on the wisdom/knowledge of the Westerners more than ours here..

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

And again, we Africans have failed to upgrade whatever we learnt from our forefathers...

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Sadip: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Okay
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Lol, not ordinary, even severe catarrh too
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by 9jayes: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Nice advertisement

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by fourboys: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Na God heal u

5 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by adekennis(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
See free advert...lol

4 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by CXLVII: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Forget the balm you used.

We just don’t have a definite plan for you yet.

If we had, you won’t be here praising a balm

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Saskay44: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Ok
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by DSC7: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Use it to masturbate and thank me later cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by WibusJaga: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021

Don't shout eureka yet. Aboniki is effective but may not necessarily be what did the magic. Could be a coincidence.
The human body is a complex system that can sometimes perform self-repairs. I have often experienced body pains that disappear on its own without medication.

Use it to masturbate and thank me later
Lol!

7 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2021
comment modified angry
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by saferoom: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Congrats
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by ghettochild(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Bola146:
The company is based in Benin n they really have banked on the uselessness of Robb over the years...
There was one balm that time called BoKo...
That balm can kill an elephant...
3 days the spot u robbed it on still dey pepper u..
U will just be crying n somebody ask u why...
Imagine saying na since yesterday I don dey cry ooo.. I rob boko balm for leg...
The concentration of methyl salicylate in it was way beyond the approved dose

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If You Need Glasses / NMA And NARD Declare An Indefinite Strike From July 1st At 00.00hrs / Two COVID-19 Patients Die In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.