Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain (25109 Views)

What Are The Dangers Of Applying Aboniki Balm On The Manhood? / Aboniki Balm Grows Facial Hair By 80%(research) / Aboniki Balm Secret Benefits - Blasts Belly Fat & Boosts Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by suffering: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Rubbish thread. At least it was good for a laugh.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by sabreal: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2021
I love your marketing skill. You deserve ambassador status for aboniku product pain killer

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by cescky(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Bola146:
I can't do without it, I have one beside my bed, one inside my bag and one in the sitting room grin grin I don't feel much cold during this raining season if I applied it on my hands, legs and chest. God bless the company producing them cheesy

If you have cold in your hands and feet especially this cold seasons.. Its a sign of poor blood circulation...

You lack vitamin b... Get vitamin b supplements and cure it

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Wizzy13: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Early this year i had difficulty in breathing, i toke drug it wasnt working
i thought i had covid
when my dad came visiting he bought me full konkon of the balm
i use it the first day after a warm bath

rubb it all over my chest and nostril and even lick some boom i was breathing like a local fulani cow cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Ajeyo(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2021
RIDA BALM IS EVEN BETTER.

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by blessedchild234(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2021
The balm is very good, I made use of it a day before yesterday for a pain in my leg and since then its long gone. The pain.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Seniorwriter(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Catfishing:
That day I fĂșcked my girl till the day break and she complained of waist pain, I had to buy aboniki balm and rub on her waist then we went on 6hrs marathon doggy and cowgirl till my prink gave me the signal that it wants to give up..

Aboniki is a life saver

So why the deception of Female on your nairaland gender status? SMH@you.

Wizzy13:
Early this year i had difficulty in breathing, i toke drug it wasnt working
i thought i had covid
when my dad came visiting he bought me full konkon of the balm
i use it the first day after a warm bath

rubb it all over my chest and nostril and even lick some boom i was breathing like a local fulani cow cheesy cheesy
How much is that breed of COW? Pawn intended.

sabreal:
I love your marketing skill. You deserve ambassador status for aboniku product pain killer
Nice observation though the #500 advertisement / assertion is false....That product cost way less....how can Aboniki be $1 in Nigeria? SMH @our clueless and useless leaders! going by how high commodities have sky rocketed!
DSC7:
Use it to masturbate and thank me later cheesy
Just wow.....pinned.

Deep Quote:
Many are mad few are roaming....

@SENIORWRITER
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Abosede512(f): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2021
I bought it N250 yesterday

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by snoopanddre(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:
Some of these LITTLE THINGS are underrated..

Abboniki works for both waist and muscle, feverish conditions and miraculously cures body odour..

We tend to rely on the wisdom/knowledge of the Westerners more than ours here..

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

And again, we Africans have failed to upgrade whatever we learnt from our forefathers...
Ulcer! How?

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2021
So Aboniki balm of 170h has reached 500h now......... feel like crying now
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by diplomat058(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Abboniki works for both waist and muscle, feverish conditions and miraculously cures body odour..

I was surprised at the cheap, traditional and effective remedy for stomach ulcer. This is something one would pay exorbitantly for in hospital..

And again, we Africans have failed to upgrade whatever we learnt from our forefathers...
Can you share the cheap trado solution to ulcer here, pls? Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by ajbabs(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Please, let me know that effective remedy for stomach ulcer.

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by candidbabe(f): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Chai !!!!!.
So Aboniki is this effective and I have been battling waist and thigh pains for the last two months

And I have one Aboniki bottle lying in my room getting to two years now untouched.

Make I reach house first.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Highly underrated and super effective for most forms of rheumatic and arthritic pains... Banishes the worst of colds.

Funny how it is more effective and still far cheaper than all these foreign imported creams (Let me not mention their names).

This country needs to look inwards... With the Dollar issue, it is now far more expedient.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by georgeakins: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
God bless the manufacturer of Aboniki Balm. The person deserves a national award

Been battling a chronic waist pain for the past few weeks. I couldn't bend or do other things and I feel excruciating pain a lot.
I have used lots of medications, including the ones given to me by my company's HMO all to no avail.

Yesterday a friend of mine who noticed my condition suggested Aboniki balm. At first I rejected the idea because of the way people complain about the peppery way Aboniki feels after rubbing on their body.

I later had a second thought and I bought it at a shop opposite my house for N500. Five minutes after application, the pain eased and I was able to bend my back.. Something I couldn't do for many days. Aboniki rescued me from waist pain.

Arthrella is also a great product. It is made in India, but available in local pharmaceutical.stores
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Abohboy: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2021
ghettochild:

The company is based in Benin n they really have banked on the uselessness of Robb over the years...
There was one balm that time called BoKo...
That balm can kill an elephant...
3 days the spot u robbed it on still dey pepper u..
U will just be crying n somebody ask u why...
Imagine saying na since yesterday I don dey cry ooo.. I rob boko balm for leg...
The concentration of methyl salicylate in it was way beyond the approved dose

How is it based in Benin? The manufacturer is Udeozor?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by thatsleepboy1: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Pls how does it cure body odour?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Abohboy: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
snoopanddre:
Ulcer! How?
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Lightorder: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
nony43:
Sth of few weeks is now chronic? When aboniki take reach N500?
oga , say you dey buy am N350 for your area at Ajamgbadi no mean say na so dem dey sell am for other places
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Ignorance everywhere.

Read, they won't.
Doesn't the balm have what it's made from written on it?
More so, some use higher dose of active ingredient.

E.g Some Paracetamol have higher active ingredient than others so definitely seem to work better.
Also, the active ingredients should appropriately be regulated to prevent abuse.

Don't forget, not all body pains can be resolved by Aboniki. If used for 3 days and pain persists, see your doctor.

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by fortune1968: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Shea butter (Ori in Yoruba ) will perform a better magic .Just apply it to your joints and any other affected parts after a warm water bath for a week .You can even make it a daily affair for total cure and prevention of joint problems .
It is cheaper and devoid of "pepper" aboniki will give you .Ori is just 50 naira .
Try it and thank me later !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by adeskee(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2021
My advice
Am not disputing the fact that aboniki works really good.
But at the same time, acute or severe back pain could be an indicator to a serious health challenge building up.
Go to the hospital and run some checks.
My cent
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by nairavsdollars(f): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2021
stop suffering from poverty mentality. Prices of products are different based on the area and the person selling
nony43:
Sth of few weeks is now chronic? When aboniki take reach N500?

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Acesexcell(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Acesexcell:
Aboniki has been wonderfully helping me from time imo river.
Aboniki has been wonderfully helping me from time imo river.

1 Like

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Nezzjnr: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2021
donbachi:
1 inside ur toilet,1 inside ur kitchen and 1 along ur street.
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by saintruky(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2021
donbachi:
na me u dey flog,abi!

Better use aboniki take massage where she flog u o

2 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Abohboy: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
fortune1968:
Shea butter (Ori in Yoruba ) will perform a better magic .Just apply it to your joints after a warm water bath for a week .You can even make it a daily affair for total cure and prevention of joint problems .
It is cheaper and devoid of "pepper" aboniki will give you .Ori is just 50 naira .
Try it and thank me later !

It doesn't help I have fresh shea butter and I just use it for cream after bathing and it has no effect on my wrist and thigh pains i'm going to buy some Aboniki then i'll see the results.
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by xjiggy: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Catfishing:
That day I fĂșcked my girl till day break and she complained of waist pain, I had to buy aboniki balm and rub on her waist then we went on 6hrs marathon doggy and cowgirl till my prink gave me the signal that it wants to give up..

Aboniki is a life saver
what's your brand of kush cos I'm trying to understand the relationship between your phony story and ur moniker
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by datamillionaire: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2021
My concern is that, Nigerians being who they are, it's just a matter of time they will produce imitation and substandard one. Just look at what essential balm (aka Chinese rob) has become.

3 Likes

Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Abohboy: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2021
adeskee:
My advice
Am not disputing the fact that aboniki works really good.
But at the same time, acute or severe back pain could be an indicator to a serious health challenge building up.
Go to the hospital and run some checks.
My cent

But not everybody wants to spend money on hospital fees at least use three days to treat it mildly unless the pain feels really bad
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by Enn214(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2021
NL sef give aboniki free advert shocked
Re: How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:

Kindly post this remedy for stomach ulcer. A friend is seriously in need of it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Drunk Naval Officer Shoots 3 People In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.