Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) (68125 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Linx1234: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcIIm-zs8yA

Late Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, aka T.B Joshua, disciples have been evicted from the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN.

According to a source very close to the family the late T.B Joshua’s wife, Evelyn, evicted the local disciples of the deceased prophet from the church premises.

Speaking with DAILY POST, the source said the eviction was part of Evelyn Joshua’s move to assume leadership of SCOAN.

Those who disrespected her in the past were asked to vacate their church.

“These disciples asked to leave were those who disrespected Evelyn while her husband was alive.

“They sidelined her, It’s a powerful tussle,” the source said.

DAILY POST also got some videos of the disciples vacating the church building.

TB Joshua, who was endeared to a lot of people by his healing ministry, died on June 5, 2021, after a church service.

A few weeks after his death, the popular prophet was buried within the church premises in Lagos State.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/09/10/tb-joshuas-disciples-evicted-from-scoan-over-leadership-tussle-videos/%3famp=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Franzinni: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Say you like the juice and the squeeeeeze

-drake (views)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Faber(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
These guys will open T. B Joshua's secrets. If T.B Joshua's hands are soiled omo they will now launch an offensive against him. Though he is late, but a lot of damage will be done.

Hope madam Joshua is ready for the battle ahead.

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
That's the problem of female bosses, no matter how, no matter position, they will always show love to one and hate to the other undecided

One of the prophetess I work for in the past always find way to evict any male church member that she feel she can't control.
When I ask her the reason for doing that, her response to the question make me feel some how about her.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!

252 Likes 15 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by RepoMan007: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2021
What is ministry that people always treat it like some business startup?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by BassReeves: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

A stitch in time, saves nine.
No sensible person would go to sleep when or if the roof of his or her house is on fire. Sensible woman, you can't sleep with the roof on fire. Better to take care of problems before they take care of you.

PS: The future is female indeed. At your own peril, fear not woman, especially a cage free woman.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:
These guys will open T. B Joshua's secrets. If T.B Joshua's hands are soiled omo they will now launch an offensive against him. Though he is late, but a lot of damage will be done.

We already know that TB Joshua was faking miracles with paid actors that fake illness or demonic possession and he failed many prophecies. He only appeared to be getting prophecies right because out of the many predictions he made, his team only releases videos of the very few ones that happened after the fact. Some times many years later or sometimes even though it's not exactly correct they pretend it is.
I doubt there is any more stuff that they can reveal about the man that people that have sense don't know already.

The only redeeming quality TB Joshua had was in his philanthropy. Nothing more.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by dapsoneh: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
T
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Winters23: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

but when Taliban say thesame thing you just typed people will call them terrorists...

The bitter truth most people will never admit is that both Muslims and Christians oppress women!

Non of them are innocent

23 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by AntiChristian: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Women should keep mute in church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
God we need your intervention now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Moving4: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
It's alright
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Okortor: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
It's a spiritual affair so I would advise u all to mind ur comment and take on it.

This life is very spiritual than we see it as THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Nawa o
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by AuntRose(f): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Women in power act like gods, in my faculty the faculty dean misbehaves so much without any tangible reason. I don't know if the spirit of domination descends on us if we find ourselves in the corridor of power, that attitude isn't a nice one and should stop please

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Crossroad1(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Saw this earlier somewhere and I thought it was a joke.. The blogger said he slept with all the ladies being evicted..
Nawa o...
Let me read through first
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by zicoraads: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
This is sad.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by dapsoneh: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
At least they are free from the bondage. They can go ahead and marry now

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
It is Well ooooo!
Watch out for Season Flim..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by philiancoop(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Women and inferiority complex

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Lostchild(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Like I previously said, I don't follow them say, them say over other's people affairs and their business.

She, as a woman will want everyone to follow her leadings instead of the direction and leadings of the Holy spirit.

When you foolishly involve a woman in your vision and commission, they will kill your vision.

The truth is that, women are more of source of division and destruction.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Guzel: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Our enemies are about to laugh at us
But why are some people laughing and shouting bye see you next year.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:

He is dead

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by PrinceK2123: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Download the latest Hollywood and Korean films at natively.com.ng
it's a new site with little to no ads. Our app will soon be available at Google play store. The best part is that you can select the resolution of the film you want whether HD or normal quality

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Brunosamel(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Women are not meant to be leaders of the church unless she is the one that established it instead of to giving it to a capable hands and be the watch dog she chooses to do her thing tomorrow she will say God revealed a vision bla bla bla!
This is the kind of action that brought the downfall of Benson idahosa church of God mission after the wife took over the church where as Benney hills didn't gave his church to his wife rather his successor...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Deliverance activated if they know it.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by nairabacks(f): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

It was never a church to begin with

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by FactBoyz: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2021
:app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / Èjì Ogbè (baba Ifa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.