Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) (68100 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sterope:
You mean the male church members that possibly comprehend why a woman should be their prophetess. Soundsike they got what they deserved! I love it.

I like that you have chosen to generalise. Before women started assuming leadership positions, we have what we called 'bad bosses' and 'bad leaders'. These were men. In fact many of them commited genocide, torture, political assassination, sack, sideline those 'the other' they hated. You are yet to write an epistle about them. If you keep this behaviour, make sure never to work under a female boss because I will be hear praying she sacks you.

Queen Amina of Zauzau na man abi?
You know how many people loose their live when she is ruling?

I work for women like four times, only one among them treated me normal
The other three women, na story for the gods.

I'm the only one that understand her and I'm the only one that can correct her if she something wrong.

Let me cut story short for you, she is still calling me to come back.

And time I find my self working with a female boss, I don put one leg for dismissal and one leg for been her worker, should be in case her head spark one day and sack me, I no go worry
So no need for you to spend your precious time dey pray for my boss to sack me.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Sterope(f): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Story for the gods. If you like listen, it is your funeral.

Adamgeneral12:

Queen Amina of Zauzau na man abi?
You know how many people loose their live when she is ruling?

I work for women like four times, only one among them treated me normal
The other three women, na story for the gods.

I'm the only one that understand her and I'm the only one that can correct her if she something wrong.

Let me cut story short for you, she is still calling me to come back.

And time I find my self working with a female boss, I don put one leg for dismissal and one leg for been her worker, should be in case her head spark one day and sack me, I no go worry
So no need for you to spend your precious time dey pray for my boss to sack me.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Parizz: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sterope:
It is disappointing that this is coming from a female.I pray you find yourself in leadership position, if you are one inch a good worker. Please share your experience.

Till then, continue to be the patriarchy gatekeeper.

I've worked under female bosses before and they treated me badly. One lied against me because I refused her sexual advances
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
FullBlastLight:

I actually thought she evicted u too upon having d temerity 2 quiz her dt way! grin
Na so me dey ask her any question o
Shebi na church we dey?

Where I pack to is too far to the church, na 600 naira be transport to dey go there and me no get money for hand like that.
I just find the same church beside me wey I dey attend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
OK

omoolokunEsin:

The leadership of Synagogue Church of All Nations says no one is in detention or being victimised over the ongoing audit of the church.

SCOAN made the clarification in a statement on Sunday signed by its Head of Legal Department, Mr James Akhigbe, to disabuse public perception on a misguided information being peddled on the social media.

The News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos State reports that SCOAN is one of the most populated churches in Nigeria with presence in other countries.

The Church lost its Founding Pastor, Prophet Temitope Balogun-Joshua, popularly known as (TB Joshua) on June 17, 2021.

It reports that the founder’s departure created a leadership vacuum, as the pastor did not anoint anyone as his successor; this has continued to attract public speculation of leadership problem in the Church.

The document said that the attention of the leadership of the Church has been drawn to the news on the social media about the purported arrest and detention of some disciples of the Church by the newly appointed SCOAN Board of Trustees (BOT) Chairperson and Leader of the Church, Mrs Evelyn TB. Joshua.

According to it, SCOAN wants the public and friends of the church to disregard such reports as they are untrue.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sterope:
Story for the gods. If you like listen, it is your funeral.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Maliqcious: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=105732483]Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, just like church of God mission.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Maliqcious: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Am a Christian but base on My discretion Church is now like an inheritance.. If T.B Joshua can will his Church to Wife definately it a business downing the disciples would surely kill the church.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Sterope(f): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
I never said women make the best bosses. Women bosses can be good or bad just like men. One isn't better than the other.

Parizz:
I've worked under female bosses before and they treated me badly. One lied against me because I refused her sexual advances
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by arimahoseloka(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

We already know that TB Joshua was faking miracles with paid actors that fake illness or demonic possession and he failed many prophecies. He only appeared to be getting prophecies right because out of the many predictions he made, his team only releases videos of the very few ones that happened after the fact. Some times many years later or sometimes even though it's not exactly correct they pretend it is.
I doubt there is any more stuff that they can reveal about the man that people that have sense don't know already.

The only redeeming quality TB Joshua had was in his philanthropy. Nothing more.
paid actors you say?? How blinded you are. Its a pity

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!
Do you people ever get tired of woman-slander??
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by BeboNGN: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Maliqcious:
Am a Christian but base on My discretion Church is now like an inheritance.. If T.B Joshua can will his Church to Wife definately it a business downing the disciples would surely kill the church.

why did you start with "am a Christian"
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by BeboNGN: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
arimahoseloka:

He/She is perpetually blind
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
arimahoseloka:

They are fake paid actors. Deal with it with you non-blindness wink
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

They are fake paid actors. Deal with it with you non-blindness wink

Am not a TBJ fan....but any proof they were paid actors, (and I am serious).
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Gfskw: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Business is business

That’s what it is right
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by BeboNGN: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Modrov:

Are you sure this person is not under the influence of alcohol when he was typing that nonse*sense

So, he has been paying different actors for 30 years, around the world, every Sunday, and during all his Crusade.

Sometimes I just laugh when I read somethings
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Modrov:

Just watch any of his churches deliverance videos and see for yourself. I will give you 3 main ones that I gave one other guy on this thread.

1. The one where one guy was possessed with the spirit of a snake.
2. The one where one woman was pregnant for years and was healed to go deliver and the baby was moving in her stomach. Just watch it and ask yourself if that's how a baby moves in the stomach.
3. The one with one cripple guy who had been begging at the church site for some time and was healed. Check if that guy's legs looks like those of a real cripple (withered and atrophied) or someone just pretending to be one.

As a matter of fact critically look at all their "miracles" and ask yourself if you are convinced with the acting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by BeboNGN: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Just watch any of his churches deliverance videos and see for yourself. I will give you 3 main ones that I gave one other guy on this thread.

2. The one where one woman was pregnant for years and was healed to go deliver and the baby was moving in her stomach. Just watch it and ask yourself if that's how a baby moves in the stomach.
3. The one with one cripple guy who had been begging at the church site for some time and was healed. Check if that guy's legs looks like those of a real cripple (withered and atrophied) or someone just pretending to be one.

As a matter of fact critically look at all their "miracles" and ask yourself if you are convinced with the acting.

Do your own wey real na... Abi...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is this what Joshua would have wanted?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
BeboNGN:

Do your own wey real na... Abi...

Nobody can do any real one. I am just honest enough not be a liar unlike your pastors.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
camri:
he had no son

Too bad
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by musicwriter(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
I know most religious people are heartless but I don't understand why the wife would just wake up and ask them to leave the church after diligently serving TB Joshua for several years. Have they been remunerated? I think they should be duly compensated for their service to the church.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Ryan14(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

We already know that TB Joshua was faking miracles with paid actors that fake illness or demonic possession and he failed many prophecies. He only appeared to be getting prophecies right because out of the many predictions he made, his team only releases videos of the very few ones that happened after the fact. Some times many years later or sometimes even though it's not exactly correct they pretend it is.
I doubt there is any more stuff that they can reveal about the man that people that have sense don't know already.

The only redeeming quality TB Joshua had was in his philanthropy. Nothing more.

Oga, T.B Joshua was not just a philanthropist he was a true Prophet of God too.

I'm sure you haven't seek true answers from whatever gods you worship before coming here to criticize a man who has lived a fulfilled life and departed to rest with his father in heaven.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ryan14:

Oga, T.B Joshua was not just a philanthropist he was a true Prophet of God too.

I'm sure you haven't seek true answers from whatever gods you worship before coming here to criticize a man who has lived a fulfilled life and departed to rest with his father in heaven.

Fulfilled my ass. He lived a failed and fake prophecy life and he was a charlatan. You think we have forgotten his failed COVID prophecy because he died? Philanthropy is the only thing I can't fault him for.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Ryan14(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Fulfilled my ass. He lived a failed and fake prophecy life and he was a charlatan. You think we have forgotten his failed COVID prophecy because he died? Philanthropy is the only thing I can't fault him for.

Well Bro, it's your opinion.
God knows the best
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by BeboNGN: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Nobody can do any real one. I am just honest enough not be a liar unlike your pastors.

Then you must be that lukewarm Christian that the Bible talk about. That you can't do doesn't mean others are not given power and grace to do it.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
BeboNGN:

Then you must be that lukewarm Christian that the Bible talk about. That you can't do doesn't mean others are not given power and grace to do it.

How many people have you yourself raised up from the dead or healed of blindness before? Be honest.

How many people do you know personally that were blind, crippled, deaf or mute from birth and suddenly went to church one day and came back healed? Be honest.

If all the ones around you from birth and in your church are still the way they are till today but your pastors are performing miracles on people you don't know, someone is lying to someone.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by BeboNGN: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

How many people have you yourself raised up from the dead or healed of blindness before? Be honest.

How many people do you know personally that were blind, crippled, deaf or mute from birth and suddenly went to church one day and came back healed? Be honest.

If all the ones around you from birth and in your church are still the way they are till today but your pastors are performing miracles on people you don't know, someone is lying to someone.

You asked me question, you answered and concluded. Omo...

I can see your level... if na facebuk I go don look your picture, your profile and the content you post before I even tag or engage you
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by lusid: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Between Christ miracles which you did not see and TBJ's which would you believe
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by lusid: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

The man performed signs and wonders never seen before since the days of Peter and Paul.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2021
BeboNGN:

You asked me question, you answered and concluded. Omo...

I can see your level... if na facebuk I go don look your picture, your profile and the content you post before I even tag or engage you

This guy always deflects to indirect ad hominem and whataboutism as soon as he cannot answer a question. I can swear on my life you haven't healed a blind man before. Can you swear on yours? And he is talking about conclusions lol. Guy bring proof instead wasting people's time.

Trust me, the thing about looking at pictures applies to you too. It is likely you won't even be bold enough to address me if you know me. Stick to countering points with points instead trying to appeal to some meaningless superiority. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.