Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac (25486 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Mariezaza1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
wallrichy:
So many olodos on this platform. Can't you guys see Kleptomaniac but rather spell it wrongly as Cleptomaniac.......clepto Ko clement Ni..
They are both correct oga be calming down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Depressed101: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Kleptomaniacs are people who steal uncontrollably, they may not need the item they steal but they just have a strong urge to steal it.

First experience

When I was in junior sec we had this big guy in our class, he steals anything he sets his eyes on. From erasers, pencils, chalks, cane, already used notebooks, sharpeners, dirty socks even launch boxes. He was asked to bring his parents to school on several occasions but his mum never showed up. People nicknamed him ( omo baba elekun ) the crying man's son because his dad crys anytime he was called to the school concerning his son's case. The father looks and smells rich, he even owned a car then, the funny part is, this guy comes to school with 500 naira. 500 naira was real cash back in 2007. When you ask him why he steals he will start crying and ask you if he steals, it was as if he wasn't aware he steals.

Second experience

Around 2013 when I finished senior sec i was enjoying myself at home so most times I was seen roaming about in the barracks with friends. I became friends with this girl whose dad was a master warrant officer. That is a good rank in the Nigerian army. We noticed that anytime she comes to our house something always get missing. My mum called my attention to it but I didn't want to believe she was the one stealing them. She came to our house one day through the kitchen door and few seconds later my mum started looking for the matches ontop of the shelf. As she was going home, she wanted to give me money to buy recharge card and do subscription so we can chat on 2go at night, that was when the matchbox fell from her pocket, I didn't say anything because I was surprised as hell. Next day, she came and we started looking for our TV remote, I just went to their house and collected it from her without saying a word. Babe even stole my lil bro's spoilt palito radio. She is the only child of her father, her mum died when giving birth to her. I nicknamed her sticky fingers. She liked that name till we left the barracks, she said it was the nicest name someone gave her because of her condition. Others call her names like barawo, thief, armed robber and other painful names.

I believe these people need help, if you notice a clepto please don't be harsh to them

You can also share your experiences too

sticky fingers.. Why do I find that name funny grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by 18wheeler: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Had one guy I knew in Jos. He's from a relatively wealthy family, he always had cash to spend but he was always involved in one case of theft or the other, even among his friends that he foots their Bill's. He could be wearing a 12000 naira wrist watch while visiting and still steal a friend's 1500naira watch. That's how bad it was.
Valentine's day in 2006. I Had no money to spend on my girl then so I sneaked to a bar to drink lager and eat suya. This guy (klepto) came in company of 3 other guys in his car, one of the cars in their house. Apparently they were partying somewhere else and ran short of drinks so they came to restock. Bottle of red wine was about 700naira then and this guy ordered for 4. While the bar guy was trying to package the drinks this guy stole one more bottle and tried to hide it in his Jean back pocket and cover with his jacket. It missed and the bottle fell and broke. So embarrassing. I saw him while he did that and he claimed he wanted to buy it and add to those already bought. Who was to bear the loss of the drink was becoming a problem between him and the bar guy until I intervened and explained everything I saw. That was when he shamefully admitted and it was settled. Bar man was to remove a bottle out of those my guy bought as replacement but surprisingly this guy asked that it be left. He still paid for the broken one. The thing shocked me. You got money to pay and you still wanted to steal after paying for 4 bottles o! And me I was managing my k-Borg and 2 suya sticks. Goddammit!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Realmi: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Kleptomaniacs are people who steal uncontrollably, they may not need the item they steal but they just have a strong urge to steal it.

First experience

When I was in junior sec we had this big guy in our class, he steals anything he sets his eyes on. From erasers, pencils, chalks, cane, already used notebooks, sharpeners, dirty socks even launch boxes. He was asked to bring his parents to school on several occasions but his mum never showed up. People nicknamed him ( omo baba elekun ) the crying man's son because his dad crys anytime he was called to the school concerning his son's case. The father looks and smells rich, he even owned a car then, the funny part is, this guy comes to school with 500 naira. 500 naira was real cash back in 2007. When you ask him why he steals he will start crying and ask you if he steals, it was as if he wasn't aware he steals.

Second experience

Around 2013 when I finished senior sec i was enjoying myself at home so most times I was seen roaming about in the barracks with friends. I became friends with this girl whose dad was a master warrant officer. That is a good rank in the Nigerian army. We noticed that anytime she comes to our house something always get missing. My mum called my attention to it but I didn't want to believe she was the one stealing them. She came to our house one day through the kitchen door and few seconds later my mum started looking for the matches ontop of the shelf. As she was going home, she wanted to give me money to buy recharge card and do subscription so we can chat on 2go at night, that was when the matchbox fell from her pocket, I didn't say anything because I was surprised as hell. Next day, she came and we started looking for our TV remote, I just went to their house and collected it from her without saying a word. Babe even stole my lil bro's spoilt palito radio. She is the only child of her father, her mum died when giving birth to her. I nicknamed her sticky fingers. She liked that name till we left the barracks, she said it was the nicest name someone gave her because of her condition. Others call her names like barawo, thief, armed robber and other painful names.

I believe these people need help, if you notice a clepto please don't be harsh to them

tv remote.... guy be calming down ooo
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Ray07(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
FarinJini:
If e poor na thief, if e hold side na klepto.

OP so you self na confirm barrack boy? I see you Gee.
poor people own na hungermaniac grin
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by JovialJune(f): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
VULCAN:
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Where did you see it spelt with a C?

Even the pic you posted has it spelt with a K

It can also be spelt with a C, you embarrassed yourself instead.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Realmi: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

No mind the guy.. pastor kukuma ban the guy from the church
instead wey the pastor go cast out the demon, him dey send am commot for church......where else him wan go if church reject am

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by yetmao: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Lol the person no be clepto, if say na clepto, e for steal the rubber bands only, leave the desktop for you

I ve seen one that will steal your phone only to remove the SD card and leave the phone somewhere safe for you.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by lilvicky68(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Realmi:
instead wey the pastor go cast out the demon, him dey send am commot for church......where else him wan go if church reject am
Even if you cast out the demon.. you need to still take caution before pastor phone go loss.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by JovialJune(f): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
wallrichy:
So many olodos on this platform. Can't you guys see Kleptomaniac but rather spell it wrongly as Cleptomaniac.......clepto Ko clement Ni..

You are the Olodo here, it can also be spelt as Cleptomaniac Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by FarinJini: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
koyyess:
If any one knows bukky oyemade....yes, she is fat and black. Kindly gather stones and stone the hell out of her. Bukky ain't a klepto, she is a thief and a glutton

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by lilvicky68(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
JovialJune:

You are the Olodo here, it can also be spelt as Cleptomaniac Ode.
Thread wey una go use catch fun.. una turn am to olodo campaign..nawa oh..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Realmi: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Someone once stole my dustbin with refuse.
E shock me!
I commot hand for this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by JovialJune(f): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Thread wey una go use catch fun.. una turn am to olodo campaign..nawa oh..

You did not see his quote abi, it's my own that enter your eye, who typed olodo first?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Realmi: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
urchcoded:
Pious (fake name, my classmate in secondary boarding school. He would steal anything. He was from a rich family but would steal people's provision from poorer families. Ironically ones you accuse him of stealing something and apply a little pressure on him, he'll accept he took it and he'll go and bring it. He never touches it or spend it if it's Money.
no be juju be that
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by lilvicky68(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
JovialJune:

You did not see his quote abi, it's my own that enter your eye, who typed olodo first?
Can't you ignore him as a gentle lady
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by blazebaba(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
I know about one too...her name na kudii...yeah...kudii clepto....this one fit still bird for mid air....

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Kimjongun: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
That was my 100 level in school there was this girl in my hostel, she can steal anything. She will steal your stuffs and still use it in your presence, imagine someone stealing your clothes and still wearing it for you to see. Very crazy.

The disgusting thing is if you challenge her that this thing is yours, some of the guys trying to date her will side her, they will even claim they have being seeing it with her for long.
It was so disgusting, that I started thinking the way women are being treated as if they are saints in our society is so so wrong, some of them are very daring criminals.

To cut the story short she end up to start stealing from the guys defending her, and the story didn't end well.

But till today I can't forget, don't trust guys that bootlick women

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by JovialJune(f): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Can't you ignore him as a gentle lady

Look I'm not in the mood this night, quote your fellow guy and tell him never to insult on impulse anymore, don't preach to me.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by lilvicky68(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
JovialJune:

Look I'm not in the mood this night, quote your fellow guy and tell him never to insult on impulse anymore, don't preach to me.
I choose who to preach to..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by urchcoded(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Realmi:
no be juju be that
I'm sure he wasn't really proud of it. I hope he gets help sha
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

The craziest part of all this is, you'll never find a very poor cleptomaniac. They are always from wealthy or stable homes
Those from poor homes are called thieves and are often killed or burnt when caught...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Silentgroper(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abeg na only rich men pikin sabi be clepto?

am i a clepto, cause i use to copp 20n 4rm my mum purse den in sec sch even wen i do not need it . All i knw is, i will save it until it reaches 100n to goan play p.s in d weekend at efre's place.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by egunna(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

That is why they are called cleptomaniacs. Well it is not my duty to convince you
u don see where girl when never get breast dey thief bra?

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by yetmao: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
yetmao:

I ve seen one that will steal your phone only to remove the SD card and leave the phone somewhere safe for you.

Anytime a memory card is missing from a phone, everybody knows is him but he will still deny and and swear.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by pegix(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jacob syndrome and it's wahala. Ehn

My own encounter be this notorious boy with mad anger issue
I need no test before i concluded he most likely had a syndrome

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by shawante(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

First experience

Second experience

Guy if say u go bleep that babe she fit thief your prick o..

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
shawante:
Guy if say u go bleep that babe she fit thief your prick o..
Lol e possible oh
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
egunna:
u don see where girl when never get breast dey thief bra?
LMAO maybe she dey steal am for the future or her big sis
Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by FarinJini: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

I choose who to preach to..
guy!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Kleptomaniac by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
NEWJOE:
Those from poor homes are called thieves and are often killed or burnt when caught...
grin ma nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.