Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (32222 Views)

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by ActivistJoe(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Media/ Globalist keeps Scamming and Deceiving the People.
Someone who is about to Die has the time to tell you to get a Jab. And people are buying this scrap. Devil has blocked the reasoning of people.

Someone leaving the earth did not use the Opportunity to make amends with GOD. It's to take Nonsense they have.
Shine your eyes ! These are Last of the Last Moments! Do not Joke with your Eternity or allow .

PLEASE PLEASE stop this. For *Christ's sake. Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Acquired: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Someone who is about to Die has the time to tell you to get a Jab. And people are buying this scrap. Devil has blocked the reasoning of people.

Someone leaving the earth did not use the Opportunity to make amends with GOD. It's to take Nonsense they have.
Shine your eyes ! These are Last of the Last Moments! Do not Joke with your Eternity or allow .

Righteousness at it again. Ride on Pastor

6 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Lorgat46: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2021
This guy stupid fa
Righteousness2:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by luminouz(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2021
decatalyst:
I hope other people gets serious and take the vaccine.

It's not the Antichrist vaccine or sign.

It is meant to build the body to fight the real virus when you contract it.

Knowledge is profitable.
But many other respectable scientists also cautioned against the vaccine that it was too rushed and actually makes you vulnerable to other sicknesses by actively regarding some tissues and organs

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by labisibrass(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

You're becoming unbecoming. You're just a fear fear guy trying to instill fears in the heart of men. This is not how to win souls.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by MufasaLion: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2021
kingemaker:

You are one of the world's problem. I like some of your posts though.

He's a catastrophe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Shut up abeg you nincompoop.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by LegalWolf: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2021
I don’t know what some of our conspiracy theorists will gain from misleading people
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by kenex4ever(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Nobody begged u to get vaccinated.

In ur small brain u think its every body that's religious like u for her to be begging God for forgiveness throughout her dying moments. She has a lot of time to say what she has to say.

No need telling u this but for the sake of others,

I just recovered from covid, I had to take the vaccine immediately I left isolation centre. In my presence at iso centre, a women died there. Every night for 3days b4 her death, she kept screaming loudly in pain and gasping for air. I always prayed for God to heal her every night be I sleep.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by lebete3000: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/unvaccinated-tiktoker-begs-people-jabbed-24955634

She got all the risk factors to die in the first place.

Coro was just the culprit, as even ordinary Malaria would have killed her still.

6 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is an ignorant and selfish statement. What makes u think she isn’t a Christian or has made amends with God? What is evidently or inherently wrong in asking people to take a vaccine jab which may save them?

Do not reject knowledge.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by htdot: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Una go pay people tire to sway people..... if the vaccine is so effective why are vaccinated people still advice to wear mask?

11 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Semaj77(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
RIP.

Btw, where are the corona virus victims in Nigeria isolated in their thousands?

Where are they?!

My father died from complications of Covid last week Wednesday ( 1st of September ) , please stop trying to deceive people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by BelovedofLord: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
RIP, Megan!
]
[
However, one of the three people that's completed the taking of of the jabs of the vaccine, just passed on about 3 weeks, ago!
[
]
Take vit c, vit d and zinc regularly, please!!!
[
]
If you want to know the deep secrets & covid 19 permanent solution, see my signature, please!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by htdot: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/unvaccinated-tiktoker-begs-people-jabbed-24955634

Na heart problem , diabete and obesity na him kill this one. Probably pulmonary embolism.

5 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by htdot: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Semaj77:

My father died from complications of Covid last week Wednesday ( 1st of September ) , please stop trying to deceive people.
And people still die after they took the vaccine.

10 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by kenex4ever(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
luminouz:

But many other respectable scientists also cautioned against the vaccine that it was too rushed and actually makes you vulnerable to other sicknesses by actively regarding some tissues and organs
Guy no be by force to take,

Im even happy some people are not taking so that it will go round for people that are sensible.

By the time most of u will need it, it wont be availlable.
Also most of u will deceive ignorant people and go behind to take it just like D. Trump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by mastermaestro(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Semaj77:

I am sorry for your loss. However I would rather queue up to take malaria vaccine than covid vaccine. Every health mishap is now attributed to covid 19. sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by kenex4ever(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
htdot:

the percentage is very very low, and those are people with underlying illness.

Fully vaccinated person can have the virus (though not common) but can not be hospitalized or die if there is no underlying illness.

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
The vaccinated waiting for the unvaccinated to die...
The unvaccinated waiting for the vaccinated to die.

It's a crazy world we live in!

4 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by luminouz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenex4ever:
Guy no be by force to take,

Im even happy some people are not taking so that it will go round for people that are sensible.

By the time most of u will need it, it wont be availlable.
Also most of u will deceive ignorant people and go behind to take it just like D. Trump

Lol...you got me confused for someone else. I'm even a scientist by profession. I just wanna exercise caution and look at both sides before making my decision. These opponents include a Nobel prize winner and others. I'm just keeping an open mind. Only heavens know how many Nigerians contracted covid and didn't know but survived

7 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Xbee007(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Media/ Globalist keeps Scamming and Deceiving the People with all these videos littered Everywhere of people about to Die telling you to take this or that. Go to YouTube and see all these Nonsense!

Shine your eyes ! Jab Cannot Save you. Only JESUS Christ Saves!
These are Last of the Last Moments! Do not Joke with your Eternity .
Very soon! The Eyes of All will be Clear on these evils.
Seun, why is this guy allowed to be constantly spamming on Nairaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by mastermaestro(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
htdot:

Leave them to continue their fear campaign. It's an attempt at pressuring people to get vaccinated against their will. Today every health challenge is attributed to covid. People die, they say it is covid.
Meanwhile Israel that vaccinated nearly all of her population is battling with what it calls covid again.

I will continue to maintain that covid might be ravaging many parts of the world, that however doesn't include Nigeria. Whatever people are calling covid here is pure institutional lie.

Malaria still kills more people here. Yet they won't do anything to create malaria vaccine. It is one unknown covid that they so care about. Caring government indeed!

12 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Guyman02:
I am more interested in stories of people who beat the virus without vaccination like Joe Rogan the podcaster who said he used Ivermectin which CNN and other MSM started calling "Horse Dewormer" to treat himself and he recovered within 3 days.
There is a deliberate plan between Big Pharma and the media to ensure that money is made from vaccines,any contrary opinion, research or solution is marked as fake News by Big Tech such as Google, Facebook etc
Stories of recovery without vaccination are not given publicity like this one.
Nonsense talk..
You have graduated from calling the Virus a SCAM to rambling rubbish..
All you CONSPIRACY THEORISTS have a one track mind. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
adexbols:
Hmnnn

Very Apt...

Las las, both will die! Not necessarily from Covid-19 but from death in itself! grin

I have nothing against the vaccine (I actually encourage many to get the jab). However, my issue or grouse is why no one is laying equal emphasis on immune health and overall healthy lifestyle choices...

No one is bothering about why millions of unvaccinated Africans have remained quite healthy despite getting infected with the Delta Variant compared to other continents??!... What is the African Trick??!

This is what science is all about!

3 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by htdot: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenex4ever:
the percentage is very very low, and those are people with underlying illness.

Fully vaccinated person can have the virus (though not common) but can not be hospitalized or die if there is no underlying illness.
Unvaccinated person too can have the virus without being hospitalized or die if he/she does not have any underlying illness. Those unvaccinated who die have underlying illness.

2 Likes

Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Guyman02:
I am more interested in stories of people who beat the virus without vaccination like Joe Rogan the podcaster who said he used Ivermectin which CNN and other MSM started calling "Horse Dewormer" to treat himself and he recovered within 3 days.
There is a deliberate plan between Big Pharma and the media to ensure that money is made from vaccines,any contrary opinion, research or solution is marked as fake News by Big Tech such as Google, Facebook etc
Stories of recovery without vaccination are not given publicity like this one.

I wanna bet that Rogan is vaccinated plus it wasn't only Ivermectin he took.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by Angelfrost(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
luminouz:

Nobody wants to talk about this too...
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by kenex4ever(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
htdot:

Unvaccinated person too can have the virus without being hospitalized or die if he/she does not have any underlying illness. Those unvaccinated who die have underlying illness.
no.

Im not here to argue with u, my statements can be found in WHO publications.
Re: Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later by mu2sa2: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Covid 19 is a scam. People dying of other causes are blaming it on covid 19.

Obesity on its own can kill. You spend all your time on tiktok and you are here blaming covid.
If I kick you with this trouser now.
Buhari wore the igbo-made trousers to the heart of igboland to make a statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective. / FG Declares 90 Travellers From India, Brazil, Turkey Wanted / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.