Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) (8319 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:27am On Sep 12, 2021
theTranscriber:

i wasn't the person that said it was unafrican

You're in the same WhatsApp group.
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by theInterpreter: 3:47am On Sep 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're in the same WhatsApp group.
if I wanted to argue that I would

I never endorsed his post

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Jeon(f): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

One day you'll surely win the award for the nairalander with the most moniker.
Only you one fati2001, joen,

Stop tagging me with another person please..

2 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Jeon(f): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

And still u used a gay meme grin

Keep quiet..
They are more straight and manly than you..

#RAINBOWISTANDWITH.
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Jeon:

Stop tagging me with another person please..

Rest abeg.
Is it the Korean pictures you post after you comments, abi your attacks on women bashers, abi the little touch of hausa you include in your comments abi the fact that all three accounts are never active at the same time?. I just blew your cover "special agent"

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Jeon(f): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Rest abeg.
Is it the Korean pictures you post after you comments, abi your attacks on women bashers, humans bashers aka empty trolls. abi the little touch of hausa you include in your comments abi the fact that all three accounts are never active at the same time?. I just blew your cover "special agent"

@bolded nah you open the third account for me shey?

Abeggggg rest nah morning be this.
Check out the comments between fati2001 and the moniker you are forcing on me. You will see the difference.

AGENT NII, ANGEL KEEI.
senseuga issda

1 Share

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Jeon:

@bolded nah you open the third account for me shey?

Abeggggg rest nah morning be this.
Check out the comments between fati2001 and the moniker you are forcing on me. You will see the difference.

AGENT NII, ANGEL KEEI.
senseuga issda

The picture below is one reason why I should say thunder fire your left yansh but I'll pass, it's not worth it
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Jeon(f): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

The picture below is one reason why I should say thunder fire your left yansh but I'll pass, it's not worth it

WHATEVER!!!
Next time stop tagging me with random monikers
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jeon:

WHATEVER!!!
Next time stop tagging me with random monikers
It is well with you, go and sin no more
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
sanpipita:

The problem is when most of you set out to hate what you don't understand you being to make wrong assumptions, every society or culture has its owns homosexuality people and history, only difference today is they are getting more rights unlike before, homosexuality you talk about is legal is India, maybe they discarded their culture and religion?

Do you even know it was British that banned homosexuality in India? try look up thing pre colonial atleast and see how people lived, there's Han dynasty in ancient china that even had a gay emperor, that you don't like something doesn't mean it's never been there

Same gender loving people had rights in traditional African societies. That most African languages have a word to describe them means that our ancestors were familiar with homosexuality. In some societies they were revered, in others having a boy wife was considered part of being a real man. These people were not discriminated against or ostracised, all of that began after the Europeans arrived on our shores.

2 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
luminouz:

I never heard of homosexually in the Yoruba tribe precolonial era, though I know the term existed as far back as biblical times, even Alexander the Great was termed one but as far as I know, Africans don't actively support or condone such.

Actually, the story of Adodi is a well known part of Yoruba mythology. The word itself means exactly what it says in the Yoruba language. The god Sango is said to have been an effeminate male. Our ancestors were in tune with Nature, it was the Europeans who came and conviced us that everything we knew and believed was wrong and bad because it was different from theirs. Our ancestors were wise people.

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Iceberghill(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Make dem bring them for cleansing at my place I go use my giant Gbola take drive away dose lesbian demons inside them
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by sanpipita(m): 3:53am On Sep 13, 2021
anengiyefa:

Same gender loving people had rights in traditional African societies. That most African languages have a word to describe them means that our ancestors were familiar with homosexuality. In some societies they were revered, in others having a boy wife was considered part of being a real man. These people were not discriminated against or ostracised, all of that began after the Europeans arrived on our shores.

Of course they did, the advent of Europeans especially with their Abrahamic religion changed alot for African societies.

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by luminouz(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2021
anengiyefa:

Actually, the story of Adodi is a well known part of Yoruba mythology. The word itself means exactly what it says in the Yoruba language. The god Sango is said to have been an effeminate male. Our ancestors were in tune with Nature, it was the Europeans who came and conviced us that everything we knew and believed was wrong and bad because it was different from theirs. Our ancestors were wise people.

This is some BS. I never read any record of Sango being an effeminate anything and I'm well verse in Yoruba mythology. So where in hell did you get this story from?
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
luminouz:

This is some BS. I never read any record of Sango being an effeminate anything and I'm well verse in Yoruba mythology. So where in hell did you get this story from?

Some information for you.

"..In many African cultures, homosexuals and transsexuals were revered and worshiped as spirits of the gods. Sango, the Yoruba god of thunder was often described as a beautiful man who dressed like a woman, had his hair braided and accessorized like a woman. Sango priests, all men, still dress in women apparels when performing traditional rituals. Now tell me that is un-African!.."

https://freethoughtblogs.com/yemmynisting/2013/05/05/debunking-the-myths-is-homosexuality-bisexuality-or-transsexualism-un-african-or-unnatural/

Also here:

"...Some of the examples are: Sango, the effeminate Yoruba deity in the pre-modern history of Africa revered and worshiped with his affinity for cross dressing and “feminine” hairdo;.."

https://www.pambazuka.org/gender-minorities/human-security-implications-anti-gay-law-sexual-minorities-nigeria

3 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2021
theTranscriber:
they were where?
abeg talk about your ethnic group

no dey group Africa together

Yoruba never had anything to do with this rubbish

Yoruba were steeped in it right from antiquity. It is a part of Yoruba mythology. Adodi is mentioned repeatedly.

2 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by luminouz(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2021
anengiyefa:

Some information for you.

"..In many African cultures, homosexuals and transsexuals were revered and worshiped as spirits of the gods. Sango, the Yoruba god of thunder was often described as a beautiful man who dressed like a woman, had his hair braided and accessorized like a woman. Sango priests, all men, still dress in women apparels when performing traditional rituals. Now tell me that is un-African!.."

https://freethoughtblogs.com/yemmynisting/2013/05/05/debunking-the-myths-is-homosexuality-bisexuality-or-transsexualism-un-african-or-unnatural/

Also here:

"...Some of the examples are: Sango, the effeminate Yoruba deity in the pre-modern history of Africa revered and worshiped with his affinity for cross dressing and “feminine” hairdo;.."

https://www.pambazuka.org/gender-minorities/human-security-implications-anti-gay-law-sexual-minorities-nigeria

Sango was a dreadlocker for fuq sakes. I was born same and my hair was braided till I was like 10 years old. I also looked feminine till I grew my beards. Did those make me a homosexual?

All the research I made never pointed to Sango as such. Ain't it funny that it's Oyinbo who never knew our REAL history that will make such reports and your ass will believe that shiit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by luminouz(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2021
anengiyefa:

Yoruba were steeped in it right from antiquity. It is a part of Yoruba mythology. Adodi is mentioned repeatedly.
Lies lies and mudafuckin lies

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by theInterpreter: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2021
anengiyefa:

link?
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by IfGodbeforus(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2021
What sort of nonsense is this? Lalasticlala must see this.
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
luminouz:

Sango was a dreadlocker for fuq sakes. I was born same and my hair was braided till I was like 10 years old. I also looked feminine till I grew my beards. Did those make me a homosexual?

All the research I made never pointed to Sango as such. Ain't it funny that it's Oyinbo who never knew our REAL history that will make such reports and your ass will believe that shiit?
The same oyinbo people that called homosexuality an abomination? Anyway,
I don't really know much about sango but homosexuality is present in far reaches of African history and culture before the advent of the west even historians call homophobia a western stain that came with white supremacy. Africans were never homophobic

3 Likes

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
What sort of nonsense is this? Lalasticlala must see this.
You could've just scrolled down but you had to announce your hate
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
luminouz:

Lies lies and mudafuckin lies

He bought links supporting his theory, you do the same discarding it rather than being in denial. Denial with no proof is useless

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by luminouz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Flamemignon1:

He bought links supporting his theory, you do the same discarding it rather than being in denial. Denial with no proof is useless
K
Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by luminouz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The same oyinbo people that called homosexuality an abomination? Anyway,
I don't really know much about sango but homosexuality is present in far reaches of African history and culture before the advent of the west even historians call homophobia a western stain that came with white supremacy. Africans were never homophobic
K

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Amen.

1 Like

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by AlphaCEO: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:
Same-sex marriages are a common sight in South Africa nowadays and on Thursday a local celebrity, Anele Mdoda, shared sweet images of an unidentified couple who tied the knot in the country. Taking to social media, Mdoda posted the beautifully captured images and shared them with her inspired followers.

The two women are now praised for being brave and proud to come out as they motivate many South Africans. The beautiful Xhosa-themed wedding has captured the imagination of many locals who congratulated the lovely couple.

Many locals are thrilled, wishing the lovely lovebirds the best of luck going forward. The tweet received over 10,000 likes in just 24 hours.
Whoo! shocked

SA folks are getting more
liberal with these kinds of
situations. 10,000 likes in
24 hours?! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
AlphaCEO:

Whoo! shocked

SA folks are getting more
liberal with these kinds of
situations. 10,000 likes in
24 hours?! grin

Same sex marriages were legalised 15 years ago so people have had time to deal with their emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) by samtol4(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Madness everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Susan Pwajok Has Got The Full Package (PHOTOS) / Get Ur Man Begging For More With These Vaginal Tightening Sticks {photo} / Is This A Camel Toe,hippopo-toe-mus Or Toe Toe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.