Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor (66629 Views)

Betsy, Ikpeazu's Daughter Inducted As A Medical Doctor (Photos) / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by McStoic(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Meninmen:

That's because most yorubas don't like venturing out of their region. They are like Northerners. You will see a Yoruba man doing fine and working in a Federal govt establishment in another state, but he will be pushing for transfer to go back to his state (or at least any other Yoruba state) to work the same work there.

Ignore that boy. Some yorubas are typically spoonfed so much fallacies against the Igbo. Only travelling can help him..
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Rimsd(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
When Doctors dey strike

I'm sure she will leave Nigeria soon...
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by anambraamaka: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Plut01: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021

Congrats girl.
But I think Ngige needs a DNA test for......

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
Shows how accommodating the Yorubas are. So many igbos schooling in Lagos and the south west but you will hardly see any Yoruba in the east schooling or living there
Truer words have never been spoken. The Igbos are the least hospitable in Nigeria. You hardly fine outsiders in any of their states but they're everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by udemzyudex(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
I hope say na for naija she go work and na for government hospital?
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Germi9: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Petit like her father
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Ordinarybob: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
Shows how accommodating the Yorubas are. So many igbos schooling in Lagos and the south west but you will hardly see any Yoruba in the east schooling or living there
Guy shut the Bleep up there are a good number of Yoruba doing business in the east
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by nurain150(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
Marilyn Ngige, the daughter of Nigeria's Labour And Employment Minister, Dr. Chris Ngige's was inducted as a medical doctor today after her graduation from medical school, IgbereTV reports.

The induction ceremony took place at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).

Sharing the news on Facebook, Uzoma Igbonwa wrote;

https://www./346509145971613/permalink/868022287153627/?app=fbl
How she take dey this school wey I no sabi am, I for just dey task her 24/7 weekend money
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by derbykol(f): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Germi9:
Petit like her father
It is not by height naa
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by yorubakid: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Viltron:

Truer words have never been spoken. The Igbos are the least hospitable in Nigeria. You hardly fine outsiders in any of their states but they're everywhere
Atleast,they don't go about killing innocent people in their farmlands or abducting people.Their region has always been the most peaceful region in the country. Nothing like religious killings and tribal killings unlike what is obtainable in the west and North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Stronghold91: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
this one go sabi collect from back
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by onuman: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
Marilyn Ngige, the daughter of Nigeria's Labour And Employment Minister, Dr. Chris Ngige's was inducted as a medical doctor today after her graduation from medical school, IgbereTV reports.

The induction ceremony took place at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).

Sharing the news on Facebook, Uzoma Igbonwa wrote;

https://www./346509145971613/permalink/868022287153627/?app=fbl

I nukwa News. This APC people are going gaga.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by flokii: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
So Ngige had a daughter studying medicine all these while and was busy talking down on medical doctors, claiming they are too much and there is nothing bad if Nigeria exports some of them.
I no kuku blame am, a medical doctor turned politician.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by jiregr8(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Thank God, she will help give her father the right information
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by rovher: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
She sef go ff them doctors go on strike ... Mumu govt ...
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by goody234: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Short like the father ..ikerebge people
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Frales6(f): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Money good
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by datamillionaire: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Okay. Congrats
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
xpressionx:
congratulations.
I am sure the girl won't practice in nigeria.
So the Nigerian doctors can strike all the want.
Short Devil Ngige

She has to do house job here in Nigeria...though. Can't write PLAB or port without a certificate of good standing from MDCAN...so one year house job plus one year youth service.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by bizzibodi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congrats Ngigi Nigeria has enough medical doctors now! grin grin grin

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by flokii: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
McStoic:

Ignore that boy. Some yorubas are typically spoonfed so much fallacies against the Igbo. Only travelling can help him..

You lie.. Igbos are nowhere near tolerant. If Yorubas should dish out half of what you dish out to other tribes, most of you will be illiterates without sound education.

All your leaders and I mean all including the females cut their teeth from South West but y'all harbour hate towards Yorubas. Unfortunately for you lots, Yorubas don't send you or your region so you can die hating like your forebearers.

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by 2rez: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congrats baby girl. To even think your paale na medical doctor is arrantly nauseating. Na palm wine tapper profession fits am because he looks so much like a palm wine tapper with that hin Charlie Chaplin moustache.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Babaolose: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congratulations to our new doctor, let join hands together to lift up our great country, God bless the family of Ngige, God bless Nigeria
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:
Someone should dash this one a slap for me, make him get sense before tribalism kill am.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
xpressionx:
congratulations.
I am sure the girl won't practice in nigeria.
So the Nigerian doctors can strike all the want.
Short Devil Ngige

Actually She can and will practice in Nigeria just that I know that she will get her private hospital..
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Mummyfour(f): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
I pray she practices in kubwa General hospital
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by obaaderemi: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
derbykol:
It is not by height naa
Don't mind them.
The girl is brilliant. There is something about brilliant girls that sets them apart and makes them very attractive.
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Freebills12: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Anazp:

Will you stupidly shut up, do you know how Yorubas schooling at UNIZIK. It seemed like you stopped at secondary school level, that is why you're saying this trash.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by obaaderemi: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
2rez:
Congrats baby girl. To even think your paale na medical doctor is arrantly nauseating. Na palm wine tapper profession fits am because he looks so much like a palm wine tapper with that hin Charlie Chaplin moustache.
grin
Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by Oludara202: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Anazp:

Like Yorubas aren't offered admissions in the east �, I remember back then in my class , we had like 4 Yorubas and that was a state university in the east.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.