Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps (1347 Views)

Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) / Help! Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Warts? / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'm down men

Brothel visiting implication or is it just a shaving bumps?

it been there since last 3 weeks so i just trimmed the area just now and see them numbering sad

I'm scared don't wanna live with genital warts, cos it a virus and it have no cure but u can apply medication on it, but it reports it can appears again, why na

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps by ValCon888: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
You can manage it but it's not curable. Genital warts is an STI caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV).
There's no cure for HPV.
If it's reappearing again, it means you're not fighting it aggressively. What you have is still at a mild state. You have to treat really well before it gets worse.
Re: Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
If this is genital warts, then I pity the woman who would go down with you, subsequently.
People pay too much attention on HIV, forgetting that Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is a more deadlier disease and has no cure.

It can be managed on men but is one of the lead causes of cancer, particularly, cervical cancer in women.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps by xpressionx(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Haaaa. Oga o
Re: Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
If this is genital warts, then I pity the woman who would go down with you, subsequently.
People pay too much attention on HIV, forgetting that Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is a more deadlier disease and has no cure.

It can be managed on men but is one of the lead causes of cancer, particularly, cervical cancer in women.

see ur filthy hand u used post this nonsense, no be ur sex wey give me this yamati infection,

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
manoflove22:

see ur filthy hand u used post this nonsense, no be ur sex wey give me this yamati infection,
Oga, no hard feelings. Try chill and go get medical advice first. The reason I typed that is because I read somewhere that HPV is mild on males than their female counterparts.

I stand corrected, though.
Re: Doctors In The House, Is This Warts Of Shaving Bumps by Horladipupo0505: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2021
When do you beginning to notice this, tell ur sexual experience like wen last did you have sex and do you know the person that infected you. This may help us come up with solution

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Jigsimur: The Ultimate Herbal Medicine For HIV/AIDS Treatment / Weight Loss Before And After Pictures - Pretty Amazing / Tree Man ‘grows Roots’ On His Body[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.