Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,123 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. (2027 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by lilvicky68(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rapper, Dan Sur, surgically implants gold chains into his head
Rapper Dan Sur, 23, says he’s the first rapper in human history to have an assortment of gold chains as hair.
He said he had his gold and silver chains embedded into his head. “The truth is that I wanted to do something different because I see that everyone dyes their hair. I hope not everyone copies me now,” he said in one of his TikTok videos.
“I have it as a hook that is implanted in my head and that hook has hooks and they are all hooked in my skull, under my skin. This is my hair. Golden hair. The first rapper to have gold hair implanted in human history,” he said.
Source..
�: Instagram/Dan Sur

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Goldbw122(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
At least if you have money have sense, which kind of thing be this... What is he trying to Prove.....
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by ValCon888: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gold has weight and that hair will give him constant headaches. I hope he doesn't come to Nigeria to perform. Or he will go back to America without his head.

5 Likes

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
So what? So make we cook buhari eat?
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Righteousness2(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Madness!
This is a clear evidence of the Handiwork of legions of Succubus and demons in a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Franzinni: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
AgeGAY bread!

Just wait savages will soon snatch his hair and rip this scalp off like a red Indian.

He is just asking for it I would say... but yeah for the gram he is truly the first ... Now for the madness to explode.
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Madness + vanity put together.. And to think some people are dying of hunger.

He should also put it inside his eyes.
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Ammishaddai: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't understand the purpose of this modification. Let's just hope the gold doesn't start exciting cancer cells in his body
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by lilvicky68(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lalasticlala I for like invite am come Nigeria for performance.. grin
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by insidelife22(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
ValCon888:
Gold has weight and that hair will give him constant headaches. I hope he doesn't come to Nigeria to perform. Or he will go back to America without his head.
ladies and gentlemen I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by robinsonnunto: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
if this one come naija for show, him head no go follow am go back. aswear

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
That head is no longer safe on the neck.
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by OkuFaba(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madness!
This is a clear evidence of the Handiwork of legions of Succubus and demons in a man.
I know you will talk.. President of vanity crew
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Come naija come perform

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by kestolove95(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Vanity upon vanity..
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Legalcriminal: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Some people don’t deserve money.
Imagine robbers stop him on way. Aye e baje niyen

1 Like

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by puppie017: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
If they pull that hair

1 Like

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
some people are not just humans again!......

onye a esigo na mmadu puō

1 Like

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Saucekiddo99(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
All these rappers we don't even know their names.
SMH>>
I hope he trends for the few days he will, and then he will face the repercussions, away from the cameras.
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Generalwoodz(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dumb head!

Imagine him coming to perform in Nigeria.

The show is about to start. As the rapper grabs the mic and walks springly to the stage, the DJ foolishly decides to play the "national anthem" first before opening the stage...

Arise o compatriot... Nepa suddenly takes light.

Shouts of "da Bleep, oouch, damn niggarr rents the speakers. The crowd unknowingly starts clapping because they thought oga rapper has started dropping bars...They are all wrong. Sharp boys are using IRON BARS on his golden head to yank of the gold...Then absolute silence ensued. Oga rapper wants to cry but he can't so he grunts like a black sheep.

Finally the organizers restorts electricity. People are eager they wanna see what happened...

On the stage lies our rapper moaning in total agony and shouting "mommy oo mommy oo" Blood and pieces of bone can be seen on the floor.

The crowd are already in a frenzy. Panick sets in. Some faint hearted girls and pussy ass niggar have all slumped and fainted.
Igbo people are shouting " Chineke m oo as run for their dear lives"
My Yoruba people are shouting " mogbe oo as they scale the security fence.

The Nigerian police ain't left out from the race of life. But would come back to tear gas, and arrest the people lurking and loitering around especially the "shit I wan faint crew"

The organizers? *Nepa restors light* In midst of all the happenings the show organizers still had the gut to scream from top of his lungs "Up nepa" and then crepts away to flip the switch from " gen" to "nepa"

Light offs. Light on.

And back to our weeping and sorrow filled rapper. He's no longer crying perhaps he's praying. The stage is now grave silent. You could hear a pin drop.
We can see his body lying there stretched...

.. But His head is obviously missing.

It has been dismembered. Maybe the boys who yanked off the gold went back for the head.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Mangekyo: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
People like this clown should be handed to the Taliban terrorists

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Benki003(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oya vanity crew step in
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by potbelly(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dumb fùck... undecided

1 Like

Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by purples25(f): 12:57am On Sep 11, 2021
I hope nobody steals his head.
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by pretydiva(f): 1:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Just travel come naija and see what happens next cheesy
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:46am On Sep 11, 2021
If him land my area, police go carry headless Corpse the next day! grin
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by slyfox35(m): 5:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Goldbw122:
At least if you have money have sense, which kind of thing be this... What is he trying to Prove.....
He's trying to prove that he has money but no sense
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by HopeVictor(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madness!
Lol
Re: Rapper Surgically Implants Gold Into His Head. by chatinent: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
Rapper, Dan Sur, surgically implants gold chains into his head
Rapper Dan Sur, 23, says he’s the first rapper in human history to have an assortment of gold chains as hair.
He said he had his gold and silver chains embedded into his head. “The truth is that I wanted to do something different because I see that everyone dyes their hair. I hope not everyone copies me now,” he said in one of his TikTok videos.
“I have it as a hook that is implanted in my head and that hook has hooks and they are all hooked in my skull, under my skin. This is my hair. Golden hair. The first rapper to have gold hair implanted in human history,” he said.
Source..
�: Instagram/Dan Sur

They say head big en come heavy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flavor 2nd Babymama Anna Banner Opens Up About Her Daily Life With Her Daughter / I’m Not Beautiful Enough. Reaction As Actress Susan Pwajok Causes A / "You Did Surgery Abeg..." - Lady Fires At Hilda Baci After She Narrated Her Weig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.