Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception (23770 Views)

General Olonisakin Welcomed Back Home With A Warm Reception (Video) / Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud / Abacha Loot: Buhari Thanks Swiss Govt For Returning $322.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by ExtraVioment: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
You are in charge of Nigeria's economy, and so far, it is nothing to write home about. Igbos are doing their thing and struggling like everybody else. So, don't single us out as doing this or doing that, to maybe incite hate as usual. We don't need your praises. Progressive action is what the nation needs, including Igbos. Igbos are striving like any one is suppose to strive.

Just build fairly and stop discriminating against igbos or any other tribe. As for Islam, Igbos will never ever be ruled under sharia law or hisba, just forget that part.
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by ugodson(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Am in owerri and there was no welcome for him. We were all at home only some apc members that was paid welcomed bubu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by kwalakwala123(f): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
igbos I know ain't looking forward to you. They don't give a damn about you Buhari. Real Igbo man can never masturbate or dinne with Vegetable no matter the economic situation. Buhari and his gangs can go back & bury their faces with shame. We are waiting for your next propaganda and plan! Malami is really a lucky man in this govt!

I WILL RATHER BE A PRESIDENT AND BE CALLED VEGETABLES THAN TO COME TO NAIRALAND AND BE CALLING PEOPLE NAMES WITH A COMMENT FULL OF HATE..... Las las his children are really proud of if not for anything for making them have a better life and being too busy in life to come to NAIRALAND to come and be spewing trash, hate, and be calling other people's parents names ooooooooo
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by techWriter1: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
The tailor who came that jeans surely merits a spots in Guiness Book of Record....
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by FreeStuffsNG: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
ccffwx:
His brain is resetting. He should have called them dot people. He now knows no Igbo person sends him. He's talking correctly.
Dot remark is for the IPOB terrorists, not for the Ndigbo. IPOB terrorist action is not supported by the Igbos as a race so attempts to twist the statement is political mischief and kolwek. IPOB is not Igbo, except you are insinuating that Igbos are a race of people who go around beheading innocent people and burn down the infrastructures and businesses that create wealth for their people.
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by kwalakwala123(f): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't why some people are born with hatred...... Hate just full their body ni shaa.... Oh Lord don't allow my children to be poor ooo..... The last time i check, the rich people and their children who are doing well in the east hardly have time for this insensitive online hatred on any part of the country
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by ofiko123(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nice one.. Kudos to the president..
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by Antivirus92(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
kwalakwala123:
I don't why some people are born with hatred...... Hate just full their body ni shaa.... Oh Lord don't allow my children to be poor ooo..... The last time i check, the rich people and their children who are doing well in the east hardly have time for this insensitive online hatred on any part of the country
stop talking trash up and down.
you're not from the east and therefore in no better position to tell us how we feel whether rich or poor!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by kwalakwala123(f): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
ugodson:
Am in owerri and there was no welcome for him. We were all at home only some apc members that was paid welcomed bubu

It's better to be paid just to welcome the president than sitting down at home the whole day without making any money for the whole day naaaa..... TIME NA MONEY OOOOOOO
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by garfield1: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Activist001:
Warm reception with empty streets and rented crowd? I don't think you were given a warm reception Mr. dullard. undecided
Did he pass through those streets? Is he campaigning that he would need crowd? What sort of funny reasoning is this?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's a pity all the youths can see in this trip is the President's trousers.
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by deji17: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
President Muhammadu Buhari took to his Facebook page to thank the government and people of Imo State for giving him a warm reception when he visited the State on Thursday 9th September 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1528952840718244/posts/3117533205193525/?app=fbl

The father of the Nation has spoken as a true patriot that he is.
God bless PMB!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.!!
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Niger Republic:
oil refinery.
Daura: Transport University.
Kano: Naval base. Lagos: Bus stop
Owerri: Gutter. (Well, they say it's drainage!)

It is well, abi...
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by emilo2bad: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
OkuFaba:
Truth be told, only the Supreme court HopeLESS and his rented cohorts welcomed him.

The average Igbo man was never interested in your visit, we don't give a flying fùçk.

After treating us with so much hate, ignoring people from the eastern region political appointments, you expect us to welcome you like Jesus.

I hope the cows in Abuja welcomed you as you arrived.

GRAND COMEDIAN OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC (GCFR)
I feel your pain. But you people said nobody will welcome him.
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by nosmassam(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
The only concern am having is that how Dangote be richest man in Africa, an Aboki man for that matter.
The richest man suppose be ndigbo or last last Yoruba man
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by emilo2bad: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Activist001:
Warm reception with empty streets and rented crowd? I don't think you were given a warm reception Mr. dullard. undecided
I feel your pain. He was warmly received. All politicians both PDP and APC rent crowd. ALL GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA RENT CROWD FOR RALLIES OR WELCOME IMPORTANT GUEST
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
nosmassam:
The only concern am having is that how Dangote be richest man in Africa, an Aboki man for that matter.
The richest man suppose be ndigbo or last last Yoruba man

Nigeria is a classic story of a hard working husband (breadwinner) responsibly poor because he was forced to marry a nagging,killer,nomadic,fuedal and rich wife sucking husband income dry .
Odibo ka nnaya ukwu
Fulanis have it all planned out .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by StrongInBed: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
President Muhammadu Buhari took to his Facebook page to thank the government and people of Imo State for giving him a warm reception when he visited the State on Thursday 9th September 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1528952840718244/posts/3117533205193525/?app=fbl

Visit to Imo kill the bastard there, I think some imolites are foolish by associating with this inferior fulanis.
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by Mrexcell(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Finding igbo people in every corner of nigeria and the globe should never be a compliment to igbo people if all is really well in their region they ought not to be dispersed like that. Give them autonomy and real freedom and see them disappear gradually to their region.
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by UnabashedIPOB: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari took to his Facebook page to thank the government and people of Imo State for giving him a warm reception when he visited the State on Thursday 9th September 2021.

This Presidiot B0K0HARI is more ignorant and dumber than I give him credit for. How can he in all honesty say that he was given a warm reception in Imo State? To say that means that he is either delusional or his brain lacks the capacity to interpret what his eyes can see. I am sure that he has realized that he's NOT by any means beloved by the Igbos despite what his STOOGES might have been telling him. He's nothing but an EVIL TYRANT!
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by jcross19: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
rosinkkit:

Even when you have your ''eastern regional political appointments'', the are still big thieves, like Stella Oduah, Diezani, Ibori, Orji Kalu, etc.

They will even embezzle more than the northern appointments, so shut up.
when you have ganduje,Abba kyari, babachir,tinubu, pantami and many more with a questionable characters still the Fulani administration did not stop appointing them to the office..
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by OkuFaba(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
emilo2bad:

I feel your pain. But you people said nobody will welcome him.
nobody did, read my reply, the people that welcomed him were paid i.e *RENTED*
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by Laggafin: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tinubu is in pains.. this is an upper cut to tell him indirectly power is going East 2023.. hahahaha.. if u know u know
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by OkuFaba(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
jcross19:
when you have ganduje,Abba kyari, babachir,tinubu, pantami and many more with a questionable characters still the Fulani administration did not stop appointing them to the office..
tell that fool, their eyes only see Easterners looting funds but those northerners and southerners especially The Bullion van master dem no see them
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by Chochovini: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
kingzjay:
The tailor who made that trouser surely deserves a place in Guiness Book of Record....
. Abba kyari.
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by OkuFaba(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided Guy, remove Ibori name from that list if you no wor get wahala with me this night....who tell you say Ibori from East? undecided
he forgot to put Tinubu(bullion van expert) Abba Kyari (Designers police tailor) etc.

He's more interested in nailing the Igbo's
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by OkuFaba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Unfortunately you are right
like the looters from the north are not worse.

Only Tinubu looted more than all south Eastern governors and ministers
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by Chochovini: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
seunaj:
Them don lie give Buhari again say Crowd chanting sai baba full the next street but them nogo fit take am there for security reasons. Nobe only warm reception, na hot reception.
. Lols at hot reception.
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
OkuFaba:
Truth be told, only the Supreme court HopeLESS and his rented cohorts welcomed him.

[s]The average Igbo man was never interested in your visit, we don't give a flying fùçk.

After treating us with so much hate, ignoring people from the eastern region political appointments, you expect us to welcome you like Jesus.

I hope the cows in Abuja welcomed you as you arrived.

GRAND COMEDIAN OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC (GCFR)
[/s]

Yeah keep wailing and crying till end of time.
Re: President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception by Ibkhaleel001: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
A man that went to the East to look for votes twice even with two Igbo sons as running mates; Umuzioke Okadigbo and still couldn't get up to 10 per cent votes can never be welcome in the East. He is eternally unwelcomed there, he is an age-long turn-off for them and no amount of washing can cleanse Buhari in the face of these people. Even if he uses eggs to make akpu for them, they will say the egg is hard! Such is the lamentable fate of Buhari in the hands of the East.
No leader, I repeat has given infrastructural attention to the East than Buhari yet he reigns grotesquely infamous before them. He made the airports in the region world-class-something that wasn't achieved even when Stella Odua and Osita Chidoka were ministers of aviation; making reality the 2nd Niger Bridge that was used repeatedly as campaign toast by politicians. This man made all these possible yet he is enemy number! Werin the man do una sef?
The cry now is that he was not welcome yesterday to Imo, do you welcome the bride you don't love? Curiously musing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase / Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.