Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. (1130 Views)

Remote Job - Immediate Hire: Salary N100,000/monthly / Male Cleaner Needed For Immediate Hire! / An Account Officer & An Administrative Executive Needed For Immediate Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hi All,

Open on October 17th 2021.

There is a need for A PROVEN SEO WRITER to take on some technical content writing.

Experience with
- Yoast
- Frase
- SurferSeo

Or any other keyword optimization tool preffered. You should be able to take technical terms and present them in a crisp and engaging manner that resonates with the audience. Your research should be topnotch as we prioritize great content over quantity.

No spinning or plagiarism of any form.

If this sounds like you, apply using the contact details below or send an email. Include sample of previous work.

DO NOT SEND HI YOU WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE.

Showcase your expertise immediately!!!

Whatsapp +1 (607)  968  7462
Email to daniellastones 52 @ gmail. com

Respectfully, we ask that only CREATIVE writers with near-native English apply.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
smiley
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
We'll keep this posting updated.

Emails welcome also.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Ibukune(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanodadude:
Hi all,

This is open. Remuneration is fair and will be long term for the right candidate.

We have only three requests
- No Amateur/Hobby writers please. We require someone with a proven track record of delivering for the international audience.
- Ready to work and constantly hits deadlines.
- Easy to work with.
- If you are too busy with other projects. DO NOT APPLY.

Send a proposal with all about you (Your SPECIALITY, we know what we're looking for) to the number in signature. Include few samples OF YOUR OWN SAMPLES. VERY IMPORTANT.

9th September 2021
OPEN!

Send a link to your portfolio to the contact details on signature.

Professionals only please!

Apply using Contact Details on Profile.

+1 (607) 968 - 7462.

Immediate hire.

Thanks.

Academic or casual writings?
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ibukune:

Academic or casual writings?

SEO writers and Copywriters only.

Preferably ones with freelance experience.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Good morning
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Owopariola01: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Justanodadude:
Good morning

What's your pay?
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Iszyy: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2021
I'm interested sir /ma
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Iszyy: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2021
I'm interested sir /ma
I'm a professional freelance copywriter with years of experience
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Iszyy:
I'm interested sir /ma
I'm a professional freelance copywriter with years of experience

Hi, find application details above.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Some great applications here already.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Magbojuliet081: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Justanodadude:
Hi all,

This is open. Remuneration is fair and will be long term for the right candidate.

- No Amateur/Hobby writers please. We require someone with a proven track record of delivering for the international audience.
- Easy to work with.

Send a proposal with all about you (Your SPECIALITY, we know what we're looking for) to the number in signature. Include few samples OF YOUR OWN SAMPLES. VERY IMPORTANT.

9th September 2021
OPEN!

+1 (607) 968 - 7462.

Immediate hire.

Thanks.
Hello Mr justanodude

Going through your your job posting I understand that you are in need of a professional content writer.
I specialize in copywriting, and content writing, I have the sample of my job attached below.

*How To Survive Corona Virus !*

95% of those who survived covid-19 were reported to have strong immune systems.

How much will you pay for an effective product that can completely boost your immune system and make you corona proof?

Will you exchange N10,000 for this amazing fruit flavored water bottle?

356 persons already bought yesterday, we have less than 10 bottles in stock and we receive an order every hour.

Call 07012537611 to get yours. Delivery is free nationwide

Working with me would have you a 100% quality job that is unique, research based, non - plagiarized.

Could you please tell me the topic I am to write on and how much is your pay.

Best regards

Magbo Juliet
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
smiley

Good afternoon all.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Magbojuliet081:
Hello Mr justanodude

Going through your your job posting I understand that you are in need of a professional content writer.
I specialize in copywriting, and content writing, I have the sample of my job attached below.

*How To Survive Corona Virus !*

95% of those who survived covid-19 were reported to have strong immune systems.

How much will you pay for an effective product that can completely boost your immune system and make you corona proof?

Will you exchange N10,000 for this amazing fruit flavored water bottle?

356 persons already bought yesterday, we have less than 10 bottles in stock and we receive an order every hour.

Call 07012537611 to get yours. Delivery is free nationwide

Working with me would have you a 100% quality job that is unique, research based, non - plagiarized.

Could you please tell me the topic I am to write on and how much is your pay.

Best regards

Magbo Juliet

Hi Juliet, apply using the details above.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Open today only.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Closing by 12am today.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
After then any application will be discarded.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by newlinecomm(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Justanodadude:
Hi all,

- Easy to work with.

9th September 2021
OPEN!

+1 (607) 968 - 7462.

Immediate hire.

Thanks.

Are you still interested in professional writers
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
newlinecomm:

Are you still interested in professional writers

Apply above if interested.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Closed now.

This has been fun.

Till next time.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by newlinecomm(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Scam
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
newlinecomm:
Scam

Provide necessary backings to your allegations.

Most times when this occurs, you are just a bitter applicant who didn't hear back.

Stop this as it is gutter behaviour.

Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Details updated.

Open now.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Good morning everyone.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2021
smiley
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by CsRockefeller(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Justanodadude:
Details updated.

Open now.

I'm good with Yoast and Rank Math, also one of the best copywriters out there, how do I apply?
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
CsRockefeller:

I'm good with Yoast and Rank Math, also one of the best copywriters out there, how do I apply?

Application details are above.

Use WhatsApp or send an email.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Still Open
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Still open.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2021
Send past SEO jobs for consideration.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Still searching for that right man or woman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAFDAC Recruitment / Keystone Bank Aptitude Test / Interview. Recruitment process 2022 / Celtel Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.