Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Hello Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Recover Money I Invested With A Person - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Recover Money I Invested With A Person (222 Views)

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? / How Can I Recover Money From Okash And Soko Loan Companies / Old Nairalanders I Have A Question For You . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Recover Money I Invested With A Person by kaykad: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hi Guys,

I need help in recovering 1 million Naira excluding the ROI which is about 1.5 million total of 2.5 million Naira. Am willing to forgo the ROI and just get my 1 million naira back. The recovery process should be legit and should follow a due process.

How did I get into this:

Saw a watsup status of a friend stating he has a friend that does Forex trading and crypto, he is legit, trustworthy bla bla bla made enquires about it and the introduction was done. I invested 1 mill and the return each month will be 150k, Documents and agreement was signed the only mistake i made was not to get a guarantor from him all i did was just get a witness to sign. He was only able to remit just twice and since November last year 2020 he has gone incommunicado all effort to reach proves abortive.

I do have the initial document we signed and another promise note to refund my money. I have tried reaching out to the person that made the introduction, and he also stated that he had been looking for him too as he also introduced other people to him too.

I know he is somewhere out there and can be located, I need help on how to recover my money using due process and the law. Am willing to pay 10% after we have recovered the money.

lesson learnt:

never lend people money you cant let go
never invest in all this juicy return investment and with money you cant part with
only give out what you can afford to family and friends
investing the money yourself might have been a better option

no blame games please only solution
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Recover Money I Invested With A Person by Offorgerald15(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Thank God you have already learnt the lessons in giving out money

I will wait for gurus to give their advice
Re: Hello Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Recover Money I Invested With A Person by MITCHELL96: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Just imagine ? undecided When you did the business, we weren't aware, now you're in shithole, you're telling us.. Just call police for him jor, Nigeria police alone can handle him, Them go put fear for him body, he'll give you all he took from you, and know this and know peace, Nigeria is so frustrating and corrupt, You can't really trust someone with anything that has to do with money, errrr'body is hungry and looking forward to reap where they didn't Sow, learn your lesson!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan For / I Need A Guide On How To Survive As A Student In USA / What's The Right Response When Someone Knock At The Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.