Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert (18563 Views)

Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal / Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Ibkhaleel001: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

You support the killing of civilians by the police and military. You are a killer and a terrorist.
Any civilian engaged in destruction of properties burning of places and killing of people deserve the worst treatment....you are a symphatetic potential killer also ... we'll soon get you
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
oga shut up..sars is the least of our problems when u know what u want america will take u serious..cuz they know that our youths are fraudsters..I am sure america told the army to shot at those Yahoo guys..those that fired them have been promoted with good salaries..

If we protested for any other reason you gorillas will still called it opposition sponsored and support arrests like what happened in Katsina. The fact that people were being murdered by police and dumped in rivers doesn't bother you because you're too blinded by politics. If it was a different administration you would be saying different things.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

I don't care about you, your worthless friend or the wall of rubbish you wrote. If you enjoy people being killed why are you now complaining? They should have even shot Buhari during the June 12 protest since you love bloodshed so much
I dont care about the worthless youth that died in lekki gate they deserved it 10000 percent
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by authority2006(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Luckydubby7:
The truth is that people were killed that night by Nigeria soldiers.

I don't know what this forensic nonsense was trying to achieve, honestly. We did saw soldiers shooting into the air that night with protesters standing behind the barricade. So, the bullets or its casings matching the that of military shouldn't be a news. What we want to know is the evidence of the Lekki audio massacre, simple as ABC

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
I dont care about the worthless youth that died in lekki gate they deserved it 10000 percent

Good, you admitted they were killed. See what applying small pressure can do.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

If we protested for any other reason you gorillas will still called it opposition sponsored and support arrests like what happened in Katsina. The fact that people were being murdered by police and dumped in rivers doesn't bother you because you're too blinded by politics. If it was a different administration you would be saying different things.
yes...in protest u dont barricade hospital..or stop emergency vehicles.. the sic and pregnant once deserve to live and wat make u think u are better than them..u dont Harrass doc...u dont release prisoners..u dont kill policemen..its not an animal kingdom..kudos to the nigeria army..weldone gallant soldiers..rip to those who put thier lives on the line in the north and lekki gate trying to protect the sovereignty of nigeria..kill all the cultists all the yahoo guys all the terrorists herdsmen etc u will forever be remembered for your services

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Any civilian engaged in destruction of properties burning of places and killing of people deserve the worst treatment....you are a symphatetic potential killer also ... we'll soon get you

You're the one here praising the army for killing kids waving flags and singing the national anthem in the street. grin

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by kutashi: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Sirjamo:
All these Turenchi is a waste of time.

The panel have been sitting for like 8 months, and not a single Family of the so called Lekki victims came out to testify that any of their relative was killed.

The fact is, that Lekki scam was meant to destroy Tinubu, reason his properties were targeted for destruction the following morning.

No judge will convict anyone for murder, if there are no dead bodies, no murder weapon and no credible eye witness. That panel is a circus show as long as that Lekki audio massacre is concerned.

I AM DONE TALKING
They won't agree with your submissions! All they want is, everybody should believe their stupid lies!
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Ibkhaleel001: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

You're the one here praising the army for killing kids waving flags and singing the national anthem in the street. grin

lol
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
yes...in protest u dont barricade hos..u dont Harrass doc...u dont release prisoners..u dont kill policemen..its not an animal kingdom..kudos to the nigeria army..welcome gallant soldiers..rip to those who put thier lives on the line in the north and lekki gate trying to protect the sovereignty of nigeria..kill all the cultists all the yahoo guys all the terrorists herdsmen etc u will forever be remembered for your services

When Buhari was blocking the streets protesting you loved him and hailed this fraud as a freedom fighter.

Killing kids in the street helps protect the sovereignty of Nigeria. grin

You are just worthless, yesterday, today and forever.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

You support the killing of civilians by the police and military. You are a killer and a terrorist.
yes I am in support of it..anyone who has the intention of releasing prisoners and destroying properties should be shot at sight..we knew it was sponsored by taliban alqiuada and ISIS...they infiltrated cultists and yahoo guys..so the army did the needful ..if not by now nigeria would have been a failed state...na taliban for they aso rock now.thank god for america and the nigeria army

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by wellmax(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

Insult is what foolish bastards who keep using killings for politics will get. Since supposed grown adults have decided to act like children and refuse to use their brains they will be treated accordingly.

Okay. Aside insults what other family heritage is bequeathed to you.

73 people killed yet no evidence or proff. Come on.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

When Buhari was blocking the streets protesting you loved him and hailed this fraud as a freedom fighter.

why not call it end fuel hike wat is end sars..confused yahoo guys trying to justify crime
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by BeardedMeat(m): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Which white man said that? What white man knows the meaning of fufu? IPOB Bereau of Statistics grin

We know why the endsars always pain the Igbos, their plan failed and its was their brothers and sister that travelled from South East to Lagos over night to protest that got killed. God is always fair.
The disgraced Oba is where now? Is he back on his political throne!
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
yes I am in support of it..anyone who has the intention of releasing prisoners and destroying properties should be shot at sight..we knew it was sponsored by taliban alqiuada and ISIS...they infiltrated cultists and yahoo guys..so the army did the needful ..if not by now nigeria would have been a failed state...na taliban for they aso rock now.thank god for america and the nigeria army

You are clearly suffering from some mental illness, no wonder all your messages are incoherent jibberish.

No point going further in this thread.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Theunbothered: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2021
wellmax:

Okay. Aside insults what other family heritage is bequeathed to you.

73 people killed yet no evidence or proff. Come on.

You people know the truth but want to remain stupid so don't cry when you are treated like a stupid person.

I don't know how many times I will post this link since zombified persons are too dumb to use Google.

https://www.thecable.ng/portraits-of-blood-ii-names-photos-videos-how-lekki-endsars-protesters-were-shot/amp

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2021
omoobawale12345:
Someone should please help me with #600 to buy some little food to eat am hungry I need food I lost my formal job and if you have any job I can do to sustain I ll also appreciate I plead help me I need food thanks and God bless

JOSEPH WALE fidelity bank
are u in benin..edo..if yes...I can help u...and how old are u...free accommodation and feeding....after 2 years u will be making 300k monthly with your hands but the work requires strength..and skills..there is enough cash in wood..I have contacts so no fear of not getting jobs regularly..drop your numb make we talk later
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by osazsky(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

You are clearly suffering from some mental illness, no wonder all your messages are incoherent jibberish.

No point going further in this thread.
go and die..bb9ja is airing now..as we speak white money is sleeping with one girl have u returned the second staff u stole from your obas palace

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by asorockvibestv: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2021
2+2 is 4 just learnt it today
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Mrphylor09: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2021
The painful part is that no achievement after this kinda protest and I'm sure this kinda protest might not happen again in this country
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Ghostrye: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Everything that happened to the protesters is well deserving! It is very clear that youths are well engaged in yahoo and fraud...Cyber crimes and the govt decide to establish a police wing to curtail such menance.....

Some silly youths fulk of hate decide to protest against it....i cant imagine how a sane human wil do that under the guise of lies and silly excuses...

The youths all over hide under such banner to create chaos in the country expecially in the South-East where they take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

We all know that during the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter.

Yet you expect to govt to fold hands and watch you do such babaric acts simply because you are southerners?

It should serve as a lesson ... try such nonsense again and seee ......

You are even pampered by giving you fair hearing mtsw
wow, for someone so dumb, you sure are eloquent. Packaged rubbish from an educated idiot.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
u nailed it..na yahoo guys and celebrities instigate that rubbish..even celebrities discover say thier income don drop cuz police they disturb their cus which are yahoo guys..no civil servant or bank manager will pay 3m just to see davido on stage for VIP table..in all our problems SARS was d least of them..if they had protested for hike In food stuffs..lack of power.banditry..corruption or even bad roads. I for join them..when I saw the calibre of cultists and yahoo guys who carry the thing for head ..to me buhari Bleep up..that protest nor suppose last 2 days before the shooting..the thing be don they enter yahoo guys heads..na those way nor they do yahoo way take bullet for nothing I feel for..as a legitimate worker sars has nerver harassed me..I drive at night self no harrasment..serves them right..make them just try anything again he go choke them
I weep for your soul
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by Parrot69: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2021
osazsky:
what is wrong with his statement...una they release prisoners..destroy shop right...and they left nigeria..so people that where working there are not humans..I lost a friend who came to the state to pick somethings and she went into labour...she died the baby died..a close friend...just cuz they couldn't sourse for blood...do u know how many people died in the hospital where I worked cuz of yahoo protest..if u dont feel for my friend who died in d hospital sorry to say I cant feel a single pain for those that where shot..or died during the protest.the army did nothing wrong..it was a nice move that came too late...para u shouldn't have come..u for just born for Australia.. bastatd youth..u guys should go and watch bb9ja..play 2 odd..and chelsea is playing today..very unproductive beast..nonsense..who ever got a bullet deserved it in totality..u dont know what I suffered. SARS was the least of our problems..no light ..no security..bad government everyone is happy wat is end sars..u guys dont know what u want and u are not ready yet.when u are ready we will take u serious..
...so you work in a hospital and can’t write decent English to save your face. These are the kind of inbreeds Nigerian schools raise that kill patience with lethal injections.
#smh
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by ba7man(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Duh....... there were videos of the army shooting, the army even admitted to shooting in the air to scare protesters away.

This is stale.
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

Don't bother replying that slowpoke, he's a lost cause and the evil he supports will befall him soon
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by neonly: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Luckydubby7:

https://thenationonlineng.net/endsars-lekki-tollgate-bullets-of-same-calibre-as-armys-says-forensic-expert/

Every goat and Harry knows dat the army shoot at d innocent people at lekki dat day even CNN told us where d manufacturers of guns came from
Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by wellmax(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

You people know the truth but want to remain stupid so don't cry when you are treated like a stupid person.

I don't know how many times I will post this link since zombified persons are too dumb to use Google.

https://www.thecable.ng/portraits-of-blood-ii-names-photos-videos-how-lekki-endsars-protesters-were-shot/amp

Continue cooking up fake news from your ilks.
You guys claimed over 70 dead. No evidence.

You closed the bodies were thrown inside the lagoon. Really?

You also claimed the armies took the bodies away. Wonderful.

The only evidence you have is some lost of fake names.

Lagos state set up a panel, we did not see 73 families talking about missing persons. The panel sat for over 6 months, nobody came to talk of Lekkilies deaths.

Put sentiment aside and look at this wholistically for once.

Lekkilies killing is a scam. A fraud. And it will never stand simple and basic intelligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert by streetzdreamz(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem!!! We see the evil done to others,we read about it, we even see video evidence of certain events. But because we've not been involved,it doesn't matter.To y'al jabbing away at the mouth about the protest being wrong, prior to the protest, were the supposed law enforcement officers breaking the law or not? Were they making unlawful arrest, detention, extortion,murder? all their victims were yahoo boys? Is murder the verdict for financial crime? Now post protest, ain't they still out there wrecking havoc? We all want a sane community where the law is upholded,but some never do wells would rather justify evil than speak against it and let the law take it's course. They water it down, God help you lots the day you fall victim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowdfunding Ransom Will Worsen Kidnapping, Badaru, Defence Minister Warns / Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / IPPIS: Zainab Ahmed Says No Going Back On Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.