Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) (42909 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by ebukajay184: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigerian Instagram comedian, Obotuke Timothy, popularly known as Sirbalo Comedy has taken to the platform to show off an 8-bedroomm apartment he built for his mother, IgbereTV reports.

The comedian narrated how his mother will always come to where he was working as a bar man between 2014-2015 to pray with him.

Sirbalo who noted that his mother will always end the prayer with "one day I know you will make me proud", stated that her prayer is now working.

He wrote;

"Just completed 8 bed room house for my lovely Mother. I remember 2014 -2015 when I was a BAR MAN at CHAMBER GARDEN in IGANDO. Every 6am my mom will call me a pray with me till 6:30am (devotion) and she will end the prayer with. My son one day you will make me PROUD. That pray is working now IYAMI. Iyami ma jeun omo."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpVqnCMd0C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by Bola146(f): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2021
cool congratulations... God bless all good mothers with long life and good health to eat and see the success of their children. Lord, I speak into existence that I'll surely make my parents proud!!!! Amen

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by samwash(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2021
More grace Man!!
This is just the beginning of more great good things to come.
Infact na private jet mumssy go dey use go market .
Our parents will enjoy our weath before leaving this Earth .

31 Likes

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by Oluromantic: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Wow. That's great. Lovely
Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Every child's dream is to make their parents happy. May God give us the resources to fulfill this dream.
God bless you for putting a smile on mama

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Nice

There is only one true love and that is mother's love

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by beautyhd: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Is it only comedy that rakes in money for these peeps or are they politicians and......

He just bought or built a mansion a couple of months ago and then this.

Congratulations ooo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by saferoom: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Congrats to him.
If you want to build for your mum too, just talk to us let's see what we can do. Let her enjoy on earth very well while alive. It prolongs their lives

2 Likes

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by parzdor(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
My momma own is coming soon too
Congrats man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Awesome kiss
Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by Anazp: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
,w
Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by soleexx(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Congratulations dude... every parent deserve this

Remember

If You go to a public bathroom, take your shiit with the door open.

Be A Man!!
Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by WallpaperGuy: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Seen
Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Good one.

Care for your parent, just like God care for you.

Moreover
The greatest care you can ever have is you giving your life to JESUS Christ and his love toward you will know no boundaries.

Jesus saves

6 Likes

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by greenie77: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Good of you son
Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by slyfox35(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Sirbalo my guy..shey na only you dey comedy, within one year,you buy your house,wreck your car,replace am with benz,come buy house for your mama

Sirbalo...Oga na azaman you be,ogbeni just tell us say aza sure make we put call
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

There is only one true love and that is mother's love
Slawo...See sure aza,put call

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Congratulations bro
Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by suffering: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2021
This is beautiful and modest. I applaud this. Nairalanders who always talk down on combat athletes should do the same here, why should they find comedy any more difficult from taking dangerous blows to the head?
Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by JOHNEMMA1(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Hard works pays.. Keep winning brother. Looking forward to featuring you soon in a project

Trademark registration requirements
Soncap registration requirements
Nafdac regulations requirements
CAC registration enquiry
EUC registration requirements

1 Like

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by Help2020: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Congratulations. But truth be told this guy is not funny like the rest skits makers. His comedy hardly make me laugh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Boyz be catching out from yahoo on a stead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2021
This is good

1 Like

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2021
So impressive

1 Like

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by izubext007: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2021
My mum is next , God bless my hustle.
For those guys who still wasn't thier money on those bitch unal weldone ooo

2 Likes

Re: Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigerian Instagram comedian, Obotuke Timothy, popularly known as Sirbalo Comedy

Lol. I was just laughing like mad. What a name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.