Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School (2655 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Be A 1st Class Student / 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About / 7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by BornorBang: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Update from

A Canadian based Nigerian identified simply as Larenzo has taken his social media handle to reveal that he graduated with 3rd class in OAU but stands as the best student in a Canadian University, Siggy reports.

A Twitter user identified as @_Larenzo has celebrated his drastic educational improvement as he revealed that while in Nigeria, he graduated with a third class, but in Canada, he stands out as the best student among his equals.

The man who made this revelation in response to a tweet that urged people to disclose the opportunity they may never get in Nigeria shared how he got a worthwhile assistance from his Canadian lecturers which boasted his academic performance.

In his words: "In OAU I graduated with a 3rd class, In Canada my lecturers urged me to take an IQ test after they saw my methods in solving shit. Turns out I’m a genius. By my test results I’m smarter that 99% of the world and yes I topped my class. Who would have known.”

https:///oau-third-class-student-becomes-best-student-in-canada-school/

1 Share

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by BornorBang: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Who does not know before that 9ja system of education is very wrong!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by LordIsaac(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Naija kills! Just like the analogy of the thief by Christ.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by OkuFaba(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigeria kills dreams.

Even our lecturers in the uni are not helping.

In Nigerian universities, you're not allowed to make your own research, they believe in G.I.G.O (GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT)
What you're giving is what you're expected to give out, your research is irrelevant, so how would a country like this grow, when even your lecturers are village people assistant?

5 Likes

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by lkillbrokehoes: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2021
NIGERIA system of education is trash, very trashy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by vickertony(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lol, my cousin in the US was also told same though he graduated with 2:1. Baba studied Road and Transport management, did masters here but don turn nurse for US. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Nigerians excel academically IN THE ABROAD. grin

3 Likes

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Matheusmartin: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
In the same OAU, and in the same class, I know there were first class and 2.1

He probably became more serious with his life.

Not everytime we blame our own.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Charmingrascal(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nigeria academic system will frustrate you because your lecturers are frustrated themselves.

I remember my project supervisor telling me that he wouldn't approve my project because he said my project was too good and he couldn't believe I was doing it myself even after showing him several proofs he refused and I got an extra year because of project.

Because of the unfortunate bastard I graduated with a 2.2 instead of 2.1

2 Likes

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by TeamLeader(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Do they take IQ Test in Nigeria schools?
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Ceufinish: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
That's what jesus can do for you

2 Likes

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by sharpwriter(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
BornorBang:
Who does not know before that 9ja system of education is very wrong!

Hmmmn.... Going by the thread and the marks we get in schools, would it suffice to say that we are more than 95% geniuses, yet we're still in deep sh!t cheesy
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Elliotwaveforec: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
3rd class and dropouts are always exceptional in their fields.
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Mastakija(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stale
But this is not the person that said it the last tym
Abi this one na cuppy cuppy ni
Cus the oda guy said exact what this guy is saying

1 Like

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Cashio(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mastakija:
Stale
But this is not the person that said it the last tym
Abi this one na cuppy cuppy ni
Cus the oda guy said exact what this guy is saying
better copy copy oo
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nigeria academic system will frustrate you because your lecturers are frustrated themselves.

I remember my project supervisor telling me that he wouldn't approve my project because he said my project was too good and he couldn't believe I was doing it myself even after showing him several proofs he refused and I got an extra year because of project.

that's really horrendous
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by DropsMic(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
2020 tweet
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Charmingrascal(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Japhet04:
that's really horrendous

I am very serious bro.
At a point I abandoned the project and focus on my hustle.

When I was ready I involved the HOD and some senior lecturers that was when the iniquitous bastard set me free.
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I am very serious bro.
At a point I abandoned the project and focus on my hustle.

When I was ready I involved the HOD and some senior lecturers that was when the iniquitous bastard set me free.
you should have drafted a well crafted petition against him to your School's Senate.
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Charmingrascal(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Japhet04:
you should have drafted a well crafted petition against him to your School's Senate.

The idiot is already paying for all his atrocities.
He is well known for harassing female students and failing male students who were close to his lust/love interest.

God himself is already punishing him, I have moved passed that bro.

1 Like

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by CheedyJ(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Some thirdie go dey feel themselves now anyways, congrats op
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by GetYourPaypal: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Still making verified Paypal Business account for your business that can send and receive money from anyone in the world.

Hit me up via my signature to order yours.
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by farem: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
BornorBang:
Who does not know before that 9ja system of education is very wrong and wicked!

Fixed
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by bukatyne(f): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Matheusmartin:

Another angle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Lamasta(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
God help Nigerian students struggling
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by GreaterFuture(m): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Ahn ah
Which course and School is that please?
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by festtos(m): 12:41am On Sep 12, 2021
Menh...most of the time we usually have news of Nigerians being the best abroad.
Why won't they ? With the state of art facility and the enabling environment whereas I. Nigeria the number of courses mostly unrelated to your discipline that you will be taking is frustrating.
Imagine taking About 10 courses in a semester with archaic teaching method and disoriented environment compared to 5 orbkess per semester abroad ...in a stimulating environment ,why won't you be the best ?.
If you consider the fact that you are able to survive the temperature here in naija...then at obodo oyinbo.. every thing will look easier.

What about the extortion that is going in many tertiary institutions due to non payment of salary to the lecturers .
It is sickening!
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Ishilove: 4:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Matheusmartin:

Abi

1 Like

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by TheFacelessMan: 4:49am On Sep 12, 2021
grin

This post contains a lot of falsehood.

I am surprised no one has pointed them out. The flaws are fairly obvious.

The last identical one that went to FP, people rushed to comment as well without looking at it critically.

1 Like

Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by Busymike: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Stress. No order Nigeria system sucks
Re: OAU Third Class Student Becomes Best Student In Canada School by DonroxyII: 3:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Matheusmartin:

God bless you ... He probably learnt his lessons and became more serious coupled with the cozy educational environment of Canada ....

Failure makes some people to become hero ... the madness is some people will not be triggered unless they hit the rock bottom and once they picked, they ain't never going down for live because...... The have learnt lessons !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have A Wife, Sister Or A Mum Read This / Lagelu Grammar School Ibadan Old Students / Neco Gce Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.