Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? (20065 Views)

So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) / The Story Of Hannah And What It Can Teach Women About The Weakness Of Men* / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by thatsleepboy1: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Itzlinda(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
False
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Darlingme(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
If you're a descent lady, once your guy Impregnant any another lady before marriage, don't marry him. Move on

4 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by snoopz: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Na only grace fit help you find man wey no go look else where

3 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by nenyeRitta(f): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2021
it has never been easy being a wonan

2 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by LordIsaac(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2021
And, don't convert a community substance to a private property as it'll end in tears. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by HEAVEN4444: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2021
dont marry calabar gehs who smoke weeds and drink big staut

2 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2021
The whole drama should be blame on 2face...I know we men cheat sometimes but having different baba mama's with kids may spell doom for him in future. Even if you want to have extra marital affair outside home, cant you do it without the lady getting pregnant or ok say keep one baba mama and give birth to just one kid outside wedlock.....in future, this may cause a big problem for him as all this baby mamas are collecting huge sch fees n family support from him monthly.....
As for Annie drama, n.a. she won marry super star, even wen the family does not like you. Instead of trying to make peace with them, she is hear on social media waging a war n trying to draw sympathy which no one cares..I pray 2baba resolves all this peacefully!

3 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2021
LordIsaac:
Word! But they won't listen, especially when they've been hypnotized by Dickson. grin
Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by tempex88(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2021
No one really changes......
It's lesson to both men and women.

Na environment dey influence behaviour

3 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by MissRaine69(f): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
LordIsaac:
Word! But they won't listen, especially when they've been hypnotized by Dickson. grin
Then accept the consequences…simple

1 Like

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by MissRaine69(f): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
The whole drama should be blame on 2face...I know we men cheat sometimes but having different baba mama's with kids may spell doom for him in future. Even of you want to have extra marital affair outside home, cant you do it without the lady getting pregnant or ok say keep one baba mama and give birth to just one kid outside wedlock.....in future, this may cause a big problem for him as all this baby mamas are collecting huge sch fees n family support from him monthly.....
As for Annie drama, n.a. she won marry super start even wen the family does not like you. Instead of trying to make peace with them, she is hear on social media waging a war n trying to draw sympathy which no one cares..I pray 2baba resolves all this peacefully!

He is being exactly who he is
The women in his life walk into this with eyes open and expect change?
Why are the women he knacks not insisting on protection? They want to get pregnant

3 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by MissRaine69(f): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
LordIsaac:
And, don't convert a community substance to a private property as it'll end in tears. grin
Premium tears
In America
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by MissRaine69(f): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
nenyeRitta:
it has never been easy being a wonan
Being a woman is easy if you maintain standards, don’t marry fck boys and do accept to me made into a side chick women have choices

2 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by obowunmi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nigerian women that are ready to DIE on the line on top man matter.
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Noshitboi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Donlamzy:
Pick a woman, stick to her
It saves you money, stress and gives you peace of mine..
If your John thomos no stay one place, then keep your shitss outta media!
Drops mic
What if you do all these things but still no peace of mind, shouldn't I try elsewhere? undecided undecided
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by MissRaine69(f): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
adexbols:
That no one is perfect!!!
Perfection was never up for debate when it comes to humans.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Metrofox(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Modrov:
Simple. Never marry or open your legs for a man with children everywhere.

Because once a philanderer, always a philanderer.

Annie should have run away right from day one. But No, she wanted to marry the handsome star with kudi.

You need to have a certain level of low self esteem to stick to a guy after receiving all that drama and 'insult' from day one..lol I wonder if it would be the same if he was penniless..
Women remain the biggest gamblers on earth
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by MissRaine69(f): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Noshitboi:
What if you do all these things but still no peace of mind, shouldn't I try elsewhere? undecided undecided
There is a difference between trying when things don’t work and repeatedly trying everything and bringing kids into that equation of trying. He is trying everything sometimes up to ten times what manner of trying is that ?
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by AZControversial(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
MissRaine69:
If his family does not like you …….the knives will come out at some point
And also social media is not your marriage therapist

grin
Nah. More like....
Will women ever learn?
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by MissRaine69(f): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Metrofox:

You need to have a certain level of low self esteem to stick to a guy after receiving all that drama and 'insult' from day one..lol I wonder if it would be the same if he was penniless..
Women remain the biggest gamblers on earth
Women are prepared to overlook a lot to maintain status especially Nigerian women. Where there is money a lot Is “forgiven” very quickly.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Jlow2: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Akwaibom women re dangerous, I tell you this.
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by MissRaine69(f): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
inoki247:
You people will soon turn 2face lifestyle to study in higher institutions...
He would make a very good research subject actually you just need a certain level of IQ to see that.

1 Like

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
She enjoyed when the going was good if she like make she leave 2Babs. She is already a fairly used
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
It teaches me that Annie no get sense. Tuface made her a million Dollar celebrity out of nothing and her reward for him is to try drag him to the mud.

1 Like

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by NONY04: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
MissRaine69:
If his family does not like you …….the knives will come out at some point
And also social media is not your marriage therapist

Be independent. Do not depend on any man to be happy in life. Love yourself enough to move to the next level without drama. Socal media is a public toilet

1 Like

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by MemoriesAndMe: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
I blame Annie. All other ladies are praying for guys with one nice face, she wanted more. She wanted 2face. grin
On a serious note, a leopard can never get rid of it's spots - a woman shouldn't think she can tame a wild man with kids or marriage, especially given the nature or his profession.
Whats good to you is also good for others, so be ready to share, otherwise stick with the low self-esteem type that no other women want.

1 Like

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by bukatyne(f): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
@MissRaine69 making loads of sense on this thread.

Tuface never changed who he was from the beginning; Annie marries him and now starts to complain?

1 Like

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Profine: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Don't get married to someone who isn't a true BORN AGAIN. Don't think after marriage you can change the person for good.
Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by datamillionaire: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
As for me, the first thing that came into my mind was that it's foolishness for a lady to marry well known chronic womanizer and expect that he would be faithful after marriage.

No matter how good a lady thinks she is at love making, a man who is a womanizer will always be a womanizer!

1 Like

Re: 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? by Neddstark: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
You cannot stop a man from seeing his baby mama. He has access there anyday anytime. Just ignore because if you put your mind there, you will be giving yourself hypertension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things He Wants You To Stop Doing / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.