Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle (61001 Views)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by attat(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
When u born GOAT na joy go kill u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by robinfemi: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mum relax, you don born king of soccer, the joy giver grin. Wailers you are free to cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by MadamVanessa(f): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Even though i am not Ronaldo fan, but this picture of her mum is priceless. There's nothing in this life i want than my mum to see me successful and see me being celebrated.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Xfemt(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
unbitchable:

Ronaldo agreed out of court settlement but the lady was not ready for his bribe. His PR were able to use strong influence to keep the case from the media, especially a strong club as Madrid used its influence to douse further traction as it was affecting the club negatively.
Let's see how ManUtd would be able to use their influence and financial muscle to bury the case as Madrid did.
my friend abeg go hug transformer for ona street junction

Jealousy ny go kill you

Messi wen dem accuse of tax fraud nko

You can only hate from your keyboard and it will end there while cr7 will gone on and prove to you his bigger than you and you keep crying and if you die
Dem bury you
And you will be forgotten

12 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by sonnie10: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
She is lucky its not national stadium, that phone would have disappeared
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Queenslander(f): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Another day,

Another penalty..

Mtweeew!!!
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by AutoChick4U(f): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
unbitchable:
If Mendy could face legal prosecution, ronaldo should go defend himself in court or face the wrath of the law.
Being in Spain at the time of the allegation helped him dodge the case.
If he knew that his rape case was waiting for him, he would have ran to Psg to play as a goalkeeper.
Guy get d fvck off. Silly ladies wanna reap where they did not sow. Ronaldo that ladies will glady fvck for free? Plss

5 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by jaxxy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dalil8:
Hahahahahahaaaa cheesy cheesy

Abeg make i laugh small. This one na pure comedy.

There is Only One Goat cool CR7 cool

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Tomahawk99(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
unbitchable:
If Mendy could face legal prosecution, ronaldo should go defend himself in court or face the wrath of the law.
If he knew that his rape case was waiting for him, he would have ran to Psg to play as a goalkeeper.
Control the hate in your dark heart you donkey!

6 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by kestolove95(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
And he came after calling Atiku but garba shehu never came online even the rice nd the beans was not much but at that time network was bad so cubana was dancing even today is 9/11 nd davido and governor of kogi state haven't eaten but I hope it will rain today cause the car is range rover but let's see how it goes
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by ModeEbo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Old woman show me love with that ur 11pro max naa
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by eedimo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
May we all rise for the GOAT
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Goldenheart(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
unbitchable:

lipsrsealed
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Latakia(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Better mother unlike those women looting onions from a truck.

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by TangoPredict(f): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cristianooooooooo........ The greatest footballer in the world right now.

The real GOAT messilessly teaching them football.

Like for Ronaldo, share for messi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Topzee109: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
How is this post 11:29 when the match was by 4
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by ModeEbo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Latakia:
Better mother unlike those women looting onions from a truck.
Lol abeg leeme make I faint well
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by DrayZee: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Even though i am not Ronaldo fan, but this picture of her mum is priceless. There's nothing in this life i want than my mum to see me successful and see me being celebrated.

And maybe also being hated for no reason...like how you hate Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Saao(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
unbitchable:

Ronaldo agreed out of court settlement but the lady was not ready for his bribe. His PR were able to use strong influence to keep the case from the media, especially a strong club as Madrid used its influence to douse further traction as it was affecting the club negatively.
Let's see how ManUtd would be able to use their influence and financial muscle to bury the case as Madrid did.
typing all these things from a country that nothing works except terrorism and everything bad.
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by seyz91(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
cheesy
Modecaih:
Women are practically useless
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Nnemuka(f): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Joy of a mother...
I speak greatness to my Babies...

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Kajaard: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mangekyo:
See as mynd 44 dey push all man utd related posts to front page sharp sharp.
Dem dey update the man utd match lyk say tomorrow no dey.
If na chelsea match just now na till match end them go update an and na till the next day you go see anything related to Chelsea or its players for Frontpage.
Nairaland bias sha

Because Chelsea fans are agberos cheesy

#MAN U 4 LYF cool

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer asks Cristiano Ronaldo if he wants to come off after that third goal.

Golden Boy says no!

Ororooooo........

Everyone in the stadium all want his pictures or his shirts
Legend of the game!
The impact he has on everything around him is just too good.
Meanwhile,
Congratulations to Ronaldo.
Congratulations to Premier League for one of the best player in the history of soccer to ever play the beautiful game.
Congratulations to Man Utd.
Ronaldo lit up our darling Premier League mehn!
Football is Life ⚽️.
Leggooooo wink

3 minutes to the end of the game.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Mangekyo: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kajaard:

Because Chelsea fans are agberos cheesy

#MAN U 4 LYF cool

They're not
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by rave411: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
He is the GOAT
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by akanbiaa(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Chno:
It doesn’t change the fact that Ronaldo always wait for tappings and penalty..penaldo for a reason smiley
OTHERS ALSO WAITED BUT THEY FAILED TO SCORE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Lightorder: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
She-GOAT. Blessed woman
Re: Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle by Phransay(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
And so? Up Ronaldo. Mancs for the lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos / 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.