Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

A Muslim And An Ex-muslim Slug It Out In A Debate About Shariah Law - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Muslim And An Ex-muslim Slug It Out In A Debate About Shariah Law (605 Views)

Turkish Lawyer Arrested For Tweeting "Fúck Shariah Law" / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Muslim And An Ex-muslim Slug It Out In A Debate About Shariah Law by NoSentiment: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2021
This is a debate I watch between a muslim and a former muslim and thought it is interesting to share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yeNFrOZTSE
Re: A Muslim And An Ex-muslim Slug It Out In A Debate About Shariah Law by Blackfire(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
That ex Muslim deserved to be flogged, how dare he challenge the quran, shariah, how dare he
Re: A Muslim And An Ex-muslim Slug It Out In A Debate About Shariah Law by Valkrie: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Blackfire:
That ex Muslim deserved to be flogged, how dare he challenge the quran, shariah, how dare he

You now see why people call you guys terrorist? Why not allow your god to deal with him since he is going against his law...abi una God nah imaginary god?

The African believe system and culture continue to be the best....you do anyhow you see anyhow...nobody go even caution or even attack you sef....the gods fight their battle themselves...and deal with anybody wey him head no too too correct and doing anyhow...!! grin

1 Like

Re: A Muslim And An Ex-muslim Slug It Out In A Debate About Shariah Law by Blackfire(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Valkrie:

You now see why people call you guys terrorist? Why not allow your god to deal with him since he is going against his law...abi una God nah imaginary god?

The African believe system and culture continue to be the best....you do anyhow you see anyhow...nobody go even caution or even attack you sef....the gods fight their battle themselves...and deal with anybody wey him head no too too correct and doing anyhow...!! grin

Kaffri shut up...

1 Like

Re: A Muslim And An Ex-muslim Slug It Out In A Debate About Shariah Law by Valkrie: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Blackfire:

Kaffri shut up...

First and foremost kaffri is a non believer...and that describe your person perfectly....you follow a god who need people to fight for him but i follow an almighty who fight for himself and doesn't need me to fight his battle....now tell me who is more kaffir between me and you, you brainwashed mor0n....!!!

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Finally Wake Up About World Issues-photos / Ukraine’s 'iron General' Is A Hero, But He's No Star / Ukraine Transferring Its Army To NATO Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.