Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (51395 Views)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by benjackugo: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (Photos, Video)

A car wash attendant crashed a client’s Benz on his way to get soap in Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CToypC4gDbr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku74_IRgXaU

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Goldbw122(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Well ma

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Totilopussylick(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbese

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by samuel051: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Play him "when trouble sleep yanga go wake am" by fela..
Shey he no dey trek go buy soap since wey Benz never come him workshop ni??

He is a foorish foorish someone angry angry angry

340 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by daddytime(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Easy come easy go...

Na Bruno Mars song I dey sing oh..

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by centoke30(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
He wanted to go and showoff with the Benz. Which mumu buy soap be this one

231 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Franzinni: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
The client crash his client account too so equation balance

Allah works in mysterious ways

Tekbir! Allahuakbar!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by josielewa(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
damn...

na this one dem dey call kasala don burst...

am sure the idiot wanted to feel superfly not knowing his village people were watching him in 3d

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by lasisi69(f): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
shocked

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by mach7(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yanga sleep, trouble go wake am.

If not that, how u go carry person "my car" use am go buy soap...

There is more to this tori abeg

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Princeadebayo11(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Leave am, He want to use the Benz catch cruise. But naa him matter Dem go use catch cruise now

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Aloetu: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
L
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Ladycewhy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wahala!

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by smithmoi: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
This happened to me after the birth of my son, my wife had CS, i had spent so much. While doing the normal run arounds after birth, i felt like the car was too dirty, so i just jejely branched a car wash, while the guy was washing, i noticed there was a steam wash beside them. So i asked the steam was guy to wash my engine when he was done. I wnt to relax somewhere to cool my head o while my car is being washed next thing i see all boys coming towards me apologising. Aparently the guy washing wanted to shift the car towards the steam wash guy, obviously not used to cars with soft pedals, over pressed and bashed my car. Mehn..you can imagine how my world crashed... A car i had repaired, and sprayed in preperation for my new born. Omo i repaired the car myself, buh i broke down sha.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Ghostrye: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
village people, nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
I still don't understand why someone will use his client car to run personal messages, very unprofessional.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Useless things.
They will never learn.
Showing up on
Someone property.
Let him sell his dad landed property.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by stunnert(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Here to read the comments

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Okay
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by blamingthedevil: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Crash car, crash house....boys blood too they hot

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by ICCtestimony(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
benjackugo:
Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (Photos, Video)

A car wash attendant crashed a client’s Benz on his way to get soap in Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CToypC4gDbr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkbi

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku74_IRgXaU
that's unfortunate to hear it. Hope he doesn't die for the owner of the car
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Winters23: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
shocked

which kind wahala be this
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by RedChiefPriest: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Make pesin just dey pray against unfortunate people daily.
I'm sure the car wash attendant cant pay, it is the owner of the car that will bare the whole loss.

3 Likes

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by kamaldin(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
This one no learn lesson from the one wey go buy amala with customer Benz

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by uchwar1: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
See gbese
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by trevorhorace(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
ExBenzive mistake

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Anthony0094(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
R
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by magzey: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
His mumu no get number 2. I pity him though

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by beautyfunke(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
By looking the shape of his head ...we know who crash the car...

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Moving Permanently To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.