Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (51393 Views)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by PrinceOfLagos: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Chei
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Whats: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Gbese
That was what came to my mouth
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by cerebralniggie1: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
World people get hand for dis one
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Powersurge: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
benjackugo:
Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (Photos, Video)

A car wash attendant crashed a client’s Benz on his way to get soap in Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CToypC4gDbr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku74_IRgXaU
How did he get key?

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by HEAVEN4444: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
smithmoi:
This happened to me after the birth of my son, my wife had CS, i had spent so much. While doing the normal run arounds after birth, i felt like the car was too dirty, so i just jejely branched a car wash, while the guy was washing, i noticed there was a steam wash beside them. So i asked the steam was guy to wash my engine when he was done. I wnt to relax somewhere to cool my head o while my car is being washed next thing i see all boys coming towards me apologising. Aparently the guy washing wanted to shift the car towards the steam wash guy, obviously not used to cars with soft pedals, over pressed and bashed my car. Mehn..you can imagine how my world crashed... A car i had repaired, and sprayed in preperation for my new born. Omo i repaired the car myself, buh i broke down sha.
LOL so how do you guys leave car key with car wash guys ? even mechanic sef can never drive my car. i remember one time i was trying to park in this joint and the parking attendant said he will park it for me , i wanted to ask the guy,' before i let you park my car please show me your bank account , if i see over 300 thousand naira there i will let you park the car ' because i know that with 300k there if you crash my car, we will make sure you release that 300k to me. if there is no 300k in your account you are not touching this car grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Tinyemeka(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Do they use soap to wash cars?
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by kelvin21887(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again sef
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
The guy go don run go hide since
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Lotti(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Reason why I don't drop my keys with any carwash boy. How will you go and buy soap with a car when u can just look for the closest shop around you and get soap. Beside, why will u be waiting for a customer to come before u buy soap for your business. Very unserious boy.

7 Likes

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Goldiness: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
benjackugo:
Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (Photos, Video)

A car wash attendant crashed a client’s Benz on his way to get soap in Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

So if this guy does not use leg to buy soap, he will not wash the car, my God, see trouble he has brought upon himself, see big temptation. My God! cry angry sad
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by angelfallz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sorry about that. If you are around while the car is being washed explicitly tell them to call you to come and drive your car away and don't give them your car keys.

smithmoi:
This happened to me after the birth of my son, my wife had CS, i had spent so much. While doing the normal run arounds after birth, i felt like the car was too dirty, so i just jejely branched a car wash, while the guy was washing, i noticed there was a steam wash beside them. So i asked the steam was guy to wash my engine when he was done. I wnt to relax somewhere to cool my head o while my car is being washed next thing i see all boys coming towards me apologising. Aparently the guy washing wanted to shift the car towards the steam wash guy, obviously not used to cars with soft pedals, over pressed and bashed my car. Mehn..you can imagine how my world crashed... A car i had repaired, and sprayed in preperation for my new born. Omo i repaired the car myself, buh i broke down sha.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by udemzyudex(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
These guys will never learn, must you drive your customers car to wherever you're going?
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by McOluOmo: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bahd creation

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Angrygoat: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
[center][/center]4matic 09 2010 model at least 5m max.
Now the motor don turn to start only and stationary.
Naija copart. Hand don meet am. He would spend nothing less than 2m in damages. Mechanic don hammer o. I think say na yahoo boy accident,so na common car wash. U wan buy soap,u no fit slab or enter cab.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by techWriter1: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
This one no understand instruction from the one wey betweens sell amala with clients Benz

4 Likes

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by angelfallz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I still don't understand why someone will use his client car to run personal messages, very unprofessional.

Nigerians just love to show off

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Nomiyesupersaint: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbese re o

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by bigcee(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tinyemeka:
Do they use soap to wash cars?
Yes! Delta soap grin grin grin
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nor b juju b dat
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by angelfallz(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
I like your style.

HEAVEN4444:
LOL so how do you guys leave car key with car wash guys ? even mechanic sef can never drive my car. i remember one time i was trying to park in this joint and the parking attendant said he will park it for me , i wanted to ask the guy,' before i let you park my car please show me your bank account , if i see over 300 thousand naira there i will let you park the car ' because i know that with 300k there if you crash my car, we will make sure you release that 300k to me. if there is no 300k in your account you are not touching this car grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Goldiness: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Make pesin just dey pray against unfortunate people daily.
I'm sure the car wash attendant cant pay, it is the owner of the car that will bare the whole loss.

Honestly speaking oooh sad
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Hassanmaye(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
benjackugo:

Hahahhahahaha

See video below.

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by blazebaba(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Probably he forgot he was in a benz thinking its one of those agolo he's used to...baba decided to go full nitro...

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
What kind of RUBBISH is this?

Had it been any member of his Family had used BENZ to pick up soap from the market he wouldn't be WASHING CARS for others.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Show off go wrong
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by KingDamzzy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
benjackugo:

See video below.

I blame Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi.

See what "Cut soap for me" has caused.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by samuel051: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Karemarealty288:

And the speed no be here....he wanted to rush down and impress a girl is is crush.ing on and to inform her that God has picked his calls.
And he ended up crashing a car dat isn't his just because of a crush..
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Ameduedwin: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
which kind soap he go buy on this bush road, nah gbese the call him
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by snoopz: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
So you use client benz to go and buy soap to wash the Benz you dey drive and bash
Na village people o grin
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Shellsploit: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
smithmoi:

God will repay you for your kind gesture!
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Das1mama: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
From car WASH to BENZ owner. No be small upliftment o!! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Moving Permanently To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.