Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. (24928 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / Ramsey Nouah Talks About His Wife, 3 Children And 16 Years Of Marriage / Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

I knew someone would come up with this line of thought. Anyway, it is what it is. It is hardly possible to have sex with someone you like without kissing. On that premise, I make bold to state, that what that man meant was they didn't kiss, talk more, have sex all the while they courted.
You cannot rule it out totally..
One can actually date someone and Continue having sex without kissing.
So, technically speaking, since he didn't mention that they didn't have sex, let's not assume that they didn't have.
Let's leave it open.
Let's just go by the one he chose to reveal.
That's what I am arriving at.
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Lexusgs430: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Not kissing does not necessarily mean, they did not have sex nah......... wink

Do you kiss everytime you have sex.......... cheesy

Make una reason am nah.......... cool
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Ceufinish: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
God will settle marriages in this global crusade holding for ten days

Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Someone somewhere was doing the Kissing for you ! grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Someone somewhere was doing the Kissing for him grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nackdemall:
Someone somewhere was doing the Kissing for him grin grin grin

Pls, don't tell him......... Nah this kin simp go open thread for NL.........

I am popular on nairaland, so opened another account for anonymity....... cheesy

My wife set timetable for sex routines, kindly help..... grin

Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by judedwriter(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's very possible... But not without temptations.

Only a very prayerful and Bible studious couple can achieve this in this time and age

Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
So, technically speaking, since he didn't mention that they didn't have sex, let's not assume that they didn't have.
Let's leave it open.
in other words, he didn't so much as kiss her but they had sex? Mind you this was his fiancee, not a w.hore. How does this make sense to you?
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

in other words, he didn't so much as kiss her but they had sex? Mind you this was his fiancee, not a w.hore. How does this make sense to you?
Let us not assume what he didn't say.
My Stance Is Very Very Clear.
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Let us not assume what he didn't say.
My Stance Is Very Very Clear.
Your opinion, your reality.
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by ceejay10(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Woah!
I love this,he was really brought up by good parents.

Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Godbless3(m): 1:18am On Sep 13, 2021
They fvck without kissing? ......
They guy for just post, since i was born, i never fvck/kiss anylady till after i date/courted my wife for 3 years and marry her before it happen.
You let your fiancee to be service for 3 1/2 years while did your maintenance elsewhere?
Lies is easy and cheap on social media.
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by JOACHINpedro: 1:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:

You're insinuating that one of them might have mouth odour?
NL is a humble gathering of mad people grin
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by purples25(f): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Let's all pray we can be like this. This is actually very good. If people lived this way, casualties to std's and unwanted pregnancies will reduce. And some people's lives wouldn't be destroyed.

Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by JustforMen: 1:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

Like I said, "as a man thinks in his heart, so is he"

speak to the exact point he raised...it is a discussion.
you cannot start and end with the same sentence unless you have closed your mind.

if the woman is fucking boys and sugar daddies around - like, I strongly suspect -, then what sense does it make?

what if he didn't fvck because he didn't get opportunity - which is most likely the case not because he never wanted to or even asked? - just never ever boast about your damned morality until you have been exposed to all options.

what if the bagger has been fucking himself aka "soapy"- which is most likely the case- what sense does it make just because he wasn't fucking the so called girlfriend? isn't that still a sexual act?

what if he was fvcking some other girl and it was just not the so called wife?

there are alot of sensible options that might be true..

and ALL the hypocritical girls here making it look like they don't want sex including awon holy olosho.. mtcheeeew, i no even get una time... just shut up!!!!

the only point I want to make is that there's nothing worth boasting about until the marriage has survived its 15yrs, without turning to a "manage".

some folks got married as virgin guys and the marriage is not even worth its name... just ask for God's help... this marriage thing ehnnn hmmm!
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by blaqtom(m): 1:57am On Sep 13, 2021
I can do the same as long as my partner nor Dey do am with another person
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by JustforMen: 2:10am On Sep 13, 2021
without kissing he said ... not without fvcking, not without fingering ooo... not without sucking bobby ooo not without smooching oooooo before all of una go complete him sentence with una assumption as the mugu is hoping!
na only kissing him mention!!!!
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Lexusgs430: 2:34am On Sep 13, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

You're insinuating that one of them might have mouth odour?
NL is a humble gathering of mad people grin

I don't insinuate ó....... cheesy

Nah original question I ask ó...... grin

NL, is indeed a collection of mad people...... It's all seun's fault, Seun thought he could gather intellects, from a mad country...... cheesy

Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Lexusgs430: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Ceufinish:
God will settle marriages in this global crusade holding for ten days

A whole 10 days........ Who curse Nigerian's with religion.... E no go beta for that pesin walahi........

Put this 10 days into productive thinking, you would not need any god of men, to continually deceive una........
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 13, 2021
JustforMen:

[s]speak to the exact point he raised...it is a discussion.
you cannot start and end with the same sentence unless you have closed your mind. [/s]

if the woman is fucking boys and sugar daddies around - like, I strongly suspect -, then what sense does it make?

what if he didn't fvck because he didn't get opportunity - which is most likely the case not because he never wanted to or even asked? - just never ever boast about your damned morality until you have been exposed to all options.

what if the bagger has been fucking himself aka "soapy"- which is most likely the case- what sense does it make just because he wasn't fucking the so called girlfriend? isn't that still a sexual act?

what if he was fvcking some other girl and it was just not the so called wife?

there are alot of sensible options that might be true..

and ALL the hypocritical girls here making it look like they don't want sex including awon holy olosho.. mtcheeeew, i no even get una time... just shut up!!!!

the only point I want to make is that there's nothing worth boasting about until the marriage has survived its 15yrs, without turning to a "manage".

some folks got married as virgin guys and the marriage is not even worth its name... just ask for God's help... this marriage thing ehnnn hmmm!
I don't remember owing you any explanation.
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Rick9(m): 3:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Marvyx:
It happens. A true Christian that knows the meaning of Christianity can easily achieve that with the help of the Holy Spirit and intentional discipline.
Thank you. Me I have dated my own girlfriend for a year and 8m nothing has happened at all.

Because we are the representative of Jesus Christ and by the power of his Holy Spirit we live holy and righteous.

Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by otis3(m): 3:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

I knew someone would come up with this line of thought. Anyway, it is what it is. [b][/b]It is hardly possible to have sex with some[b][/b]one you like without kissing. On that premise, I make bold to state, that what that man meant was they didn't kiss, talk more, have sex all the while they courted.
@ lolitta hmm....from your comment it shows you must be an ex pro in sexiology. If you are not a virgin before marriage, preaching to people about immorality is never a suitable topic you preach booasting like that. rather you plead, preach with love to safe people from the doom immorality can cause them using biblical points.
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 13, 2021
otis3:

@ lolitta hmm....from your comment it shows you must be an ex pro in sexiology. If you are not a virgin before marriage, preaching to people about immorality is never a suitable topic you preach booasting like that. rather you plead, preach with love to safe people from the doom immorality can cause them using biblical points.
Whatever your point is, I don't get. You should reread the post
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by JOSEPH4334: 5:51am On Sep 13, 2021
NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by 27Pushing30: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Hope he will give us update on how the marriage is going?
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Muhylonaire007: 6:40am On Sep 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Let's leave it open.

Na you get time dey talk to that holier than thou person. Dem go Don spoil finish come dey claim holy holy... "SU isonu" SERIOUS after USELESS
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Muhylonaire007: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2021
otis3:

You dey mind that SERIOUS after USELESS (SU)?
Na you get time, person wey you for ignore. Make he go dey form his holy holy to the people he has had sex with all along.
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by JustforMen: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

I don't remember owing you any explanation.
the point is made
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by Ben1268(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2021
I hope your wife was faithful as well during those years? undecided
Re: Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. by seunfape(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2021
The guy should be very vigilant. kissing is never a sin before marriage but if a girl decided not to give you kissing after 3years means no feelings, she just need bloody companion.

My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / My Best Ex / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me