Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (75041 Views)

My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday / My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by CXLVII: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
I think God judges Nigerians the way they endanger animals.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Mangekyo: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Nigerian girls are useless: ALL OF THEM

Very very useless

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by J2381: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stomach infrastructure, that's all there is to it.
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by OkuFaba(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Oga leave that talk.

Animal no fit finish for bush forget that thing
sshebi na so dinosaurs take finish
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by PAWG(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
flyinnizam:
Here's what happened, my brother was returning from hunting with the bushpig he killed when he saw a big snake crossing the road so he killed it with cutlass since Python is a very lady snake.

Wowza!! This is what I call a fruitful hunt.
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Ibst: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
hope sey that pig no be someone Stray Pig
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Indispensable85(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Christmas came early.
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by BePrepared: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
kestolove95:
So u people want to eat this now? God 4bid bad tin....

Plz sir
What should they do with it?

Throw it away?
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Kellie069(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Shame on you for killing a LAZY snake with a cutlass ! Harmless and non venomous reptile
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
flyinnizam:
Here's what happened, my brother was returning from hunting with the bushpig he killed when he saw a big snake crossing the road so he killed it with cutlass since Python is a very lady snake.

I love animals because they are my closest friends . I will never kill any of them for food.
The killing of animals should be stopped . Their right to live must be ensured.

Note: This does not include chicken, turkey, goat meat (hmm...so sweet) , grass cutter, bush pig, antelope, cow meat, 404 and any other animal that may be enlisted by me.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by BrainSanitizer: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Where is your location?

Bush pig meat is delicious.

From the pictures you have already butchered the pig....that is a wrong way to prepare the meat.

It is better when grilled raw than cooked.

Wash it well...spread salt and other spices with scent leaves and grill after rubbing red oil on the body.

Are you related to a certain mannabbq?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by money121(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
ProfGday:
U sure say na inside bush ur bros killed this pig so?

Cos it looked like a domestic pig wey strayed go bush go see him sidechick
Wetin him find go bush? E don turn bush pig be dat

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by realestate99: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
The meat on the head of a matured bush pig is one of the greatest gift of nature to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Lilpen3758: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
ProfGday:

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Pumpumking: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Nigerian girls are useless: ALL OF THEM

.is your sister use less sir?.....if yes/no...then please can I kindly link her sir? smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Oga leave that talk.

Animal no fit finish for bush forget that thing
"Animal no fit finish for bush" but have you ever seen an antelope or other large wild animals inside the bush before?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by EmmaLege: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
see as meat choke!!!
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
My brother, the pig colour baffles me too because it looks like domestic pig.

ProfGday:

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by pfadom: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
With all these Nairaland butchers, there will be no wildlife by 2030. They kill anything killable including unfortunate human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by invinzible1: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
flyinnizam:

90% of your topic is my brother kill this and that.
If it was in the olden days your brother go be legend oh
Great hunter of Umuokorobia kingdom, many Ladies go dy trip.
Hope say your brother no dy plus this hunting stuff
Lol
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by izubext007: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Enough meat , lala are u there.?
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
ProfGday:

Not domestic, sir.

Too dark, too small and much less fat than a domestic pig.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

Don't be ignorant, many animals are going into extinction.
Over-sabi them.
Are several humans not dying from hunger, and hence going into extinction?

Abeg make una chop wetin una fit chop.
From the beginning of the world, wild animals no dey chop other animals? Yet animals don finish for bush?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by FarinJini: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Before OP finish thread a certain mod don book front page space for the thread. Before men open thread to book space finish thread don enter second page. Nairalanders and snake!

Somebody help me with that Jacob Zuma meme
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Collins4u1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Omo where una dey see Bush pig... I go like eat am ooo
.. Op which state is that
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by morule20(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Were people dey even get d mind wey them carry eat dis kind meat?
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by heartbeat84: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Meat just plenty everywhere, no be small thing. But snake meat, no be me
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by BBBricks: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
DEAR SNAKE

THEY TOLD YOU NOT TO COME TO AFRICA, YOU NO GREE,

THEY TOLD YOU WE ARE WICKED IN AFRICA

YOU NO GREE

NOW SEE YA SELF NOW

EHN!
Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by Lamasta(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
flyinnizam:
Una go eat meat till September finish be that o

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by emmanuel1277: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

Shut the bleep up, kiddo!

Listen while I talk.
You shut up
Snakes and boars are on least concerned on the wild life watch list
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by shogsman(m): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bad habit no dey die like that, even outside the country sef I still dey look around for stray pig wey go chop

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night by BBBricks: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
if some people destiny na AFRICAN animal, then must surely KILL AND CHOP AM

#SAYNOTOILLICITHUNTING

#SAYNOTOKILLANDCHOP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.