Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? (28607 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by igbowoman: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:
I meet this lady during COVID-19 pandemic period which was last year May 2020. She is still a student in a reputable University here in Nigeria, 300Level to be precise. She is 25years old.
She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

I am in my mid 30s already, working class, earn below #70k per month, also into IT business, willing to get married now because I feel lonely, also need to build a family of my own before I turn 40yrs.

This lady in question appears to show me love, that's to her own way, my orientation is a bit different, I love her too anyways.

But would you advice I wait for her till she is done with all she has said or should I leave her and look for someone else to get married to?

Please, no insult, advice needed from experienced person.

Thank you.

Speaking to you as a female, a married female i will tell you sincerely that she is not the one for you.
She wants to keep you on the side while she gives herself time to hunt for a better catch.
I can bet money on this
She will leave you within the 4 years and marry someone else.
She will only only marry you after the 4 years if she doesn't find a better alternative.
If you were my brother or friend I will say find someone else who loves you now enough to marry you as you are right now.
She is not the one for you and that is exactly what is saying by that condition she gave you.
Cut her loose now!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by BigDolph(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
What if ASUU strike again and she end up having extra year? Use your number 6 before 7 bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by obyrich(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:
I meet this lady during COVID-19 pandemic period which was last year May 2020. She is still a student in a reputable University here in Nigeria, 300Level to be precise. She is 25years old.
She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

I am in my mid 30s already, working class, earn below #70k per month, also into IT business, willing to get married now because I feel lonely, also need to build a family of my own before I turn 40yrs.

This lady in question appears to show me love, that's to her own way, my orientation is a bit different, I love her too anyways.

But would you advice I wait for her till she is done with all she has said or should I leave her and look for someone else to get married to?

Thank you.
Go find a wife and marry bro. She is not ready for marriage. Don't wait for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Lightorder: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
HopeVictor:
What if ASUU strike??
na 45 I do go come na. No be true,, na joke o
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by alabisulaiman31: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Thank you.

My brother, I can't say anything about this except that you should be watchful of everything that has transpired and what is transpiring between you and her. To me, she is not serious about marriage because a lady at 25yrs should be thinking ahead of life after service. If at all she wants you to wait till she finishes her University, that's fine. Just be careful as all I can read here is silent deceit. Be careful and watchful as you may later be disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bro, am not the one sponsoring her education.

Remag666:
Perfect analysis smiley deep down OP knows he's fighting a lost battle already nothing shock me pass that 1yr to do sisi grin if at his age he can't see through the bullpiss of women then I'm afraid he has a tough life ahead oh he forgot to mention he's the one sponsoring her education I've seen many men like him and it always end in tears like a river...e go soft for me and e go soft for you too bro
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Gaddafi1: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Thank you.

My brother, the best time to marry is between the age of 30 and 35. My grand father told me that a child should not be trained with pension money. Your first child will be 20 years when you are 60, not sure you plan to die young because of stress of school fees.

I waited for my wife for 7 years but when I turned 32, told her that I wont wait again. She agreed and I married her at 33 years.

Since she is good, passionately and prayerfully explain these challenges to her and hopefully she will listen. If not, go for a more matured girl and trust God for the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by saintegs(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Go for someone who's ready, that lady still wan catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Suspect33(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Guyman02:
Me I waited, she graduated, I said let's get married and she started bringing one reason or the other and making the relationship sour and that she feels we are not compatible for marriage after 3 years of my waiting for her to graduate, I cried over my mumuistic and mugucious behaviour like you are currently displaying, because of her I missed matured and ready to marry beautiful ladies.

Guy move on, you can rock that pussy if you are ready to commit fornication but she is not ready for marriage and most importantly she is not in love with you.
Women who are in love can make any sacrifice on your behalf, na people go dey caution her that she is blinded by love not her giving you conditions straight to your face
wow, see as you don wise, mhen she really dealth with you grin grin
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by ibechris(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
During the 90's,one income used to be enough,but today two incomes aren't enough. And with two incomes,u still need a side hustle,therefore,marry a working class and leave that under graduate alone.
Her reality is still that of a student and that is hugely different from urs.

Look around u and search for a responsible working class lady and build ur life with her. Leave students for now.
Think about this too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Ameduedwin: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
she want to do sisi for another one year, that signal should be enough for you to behave ur self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by mamaafrik(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Bro, am a one woman man. I don't double date.

I am at a point where I feel lonely and depressed. As I'm sending this response, I only have just "one lady" which is her.

So, try and understand where am coming from.
my guy,i don't know you but that lady knows you have few options and you are sincere, but the irony is that she is not in love with you(if you doubt me act like you lose your job or you need attention and cash for an ailment),her true image will surface.
If she knows you have options,she won't have had the gut to say it to your face that she wants to do sisi.
Test her level of sacrifice and i can bet you that she will fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
So funny se na your spell ni
anastasius:

Guide not guild. I hate when people don't know how to spell on Internet

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by debbydams(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Thank you.
guy move on pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thank God all hope is not lost but you need to bounce her out your life ASAP which one is 1yr for Sisi
Kadejo:
Bro, am not the one sponsoring her education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Oga look for who is ready but you should not be in a hurry. She still wants to flirt about by giving you her future schedule/Time tables on how it will go with her life. After NYSC, you will give her one more year! Girls wey sincere guys wan marry dey get mind ooh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Jdbrasco2: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Greatness09:
If you have the financial stability to marry her now please go ahead and do so as campus guys no get joy oooooo dem go chop your future wife wetin you no go chop in just 2 years

Just my opinion bro
✌�✌�✌� Shalom
Read the post b4 commenting. The girl said she will be ready in 4yr from now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by fayomim: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Premium tears loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by IfnobeGod20: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
My guy the girl is an unserious fellow. If she has negotiated with you to allow her finish university before marriage, that one is tenable but for you to wait for her to do NYSC, and for her to also do sisi for a whole one year. My friend, that girl is not a wife material. If you do underground check on her, you will discover some untold and filthy thing about her.
Please run as your legs can carry you. I have experienced same fate before I finally got married. But if you think you have good sock absorber, you can try it , but I promise you with assurance that it will results in 100% premium tears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by abimic(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gaddafi1:

My brother, the best time to marry is between the age of 30 and 35. My grand father told me that a child should not be trained with pension money. Your first child will be 20 years when you are 60, not sure you plan to die young because of stress of school fees.

I waited for my wife for 7 years but when I turned 32, told her that I wont wait again. She agreed and I married her at 33 years.

Since she is good, passionately and prayerfully explain these challenges to her and hopefully she will listen. If not, go for a more matured girl and trust God for the best.

All these una analysis, if God blesses a man, you would pay the school fees with ease at any stage. Senator Chris ngige, buhari, Ned nwoko, and so many pay school fees at their current age which is above 50. So, people should marry when they're ready and not because they would be paying school fees at 50 or 60. There's a popular young girl called small mummy, even at her so young age, she makes money even adults aren't making and she even makes money to feed her parents, just at her young age. So bro, it's not a crime to train a child at 60, when you have the resources to do that with ease, then it won't be a problem. Giving birth to child or getting married is not a competition biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by chi4ik4(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Marriage is scam, marrying an undergraduate is scammer but you see marrying a Nigerian girl while you earn less than 70k, that one na the scammest of it all. I see everything ending in premium tears.
I always like your comments. Marriage never favours men in Nigeria.
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by lkillbrokehoes: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
HopeVictor:
What if ASUU strike??
cheesy
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by gabicon: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Thank you.

First you need to understand that marriage is a union that helps fulfill both partners needs. Presently you both have parallel needs aligning them is near impossible, the logical thing to do is to look for someone with similar needs as yours.
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by dreu2fine(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Thank you.
I dnt see any problem here ok
Dem de carry bele go university u hear
Propose to her tell u want to get marry now if she refuse you can go ahead for another babe. But are u ready for marriage, I mean are really: prepared for it its about' responsibilities and not just fucking pussi ok.so bro think about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by dodgelord: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wat of carryover
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Johel(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

Thank you.

All I see here is poverty thinking imo....you haven't even developed yourself enough psychologically, mentally,financially, spiritually etc,she isn't even ready and you are not even sure of anything yet,u just Wana rush into marriage because of societal pressure,stop using loneliness as cover up,well...whatever rocks your boat though....But i advise you see marriage with a lady that's done with education totally,that's working and earning,that's supportive,God fearing and honest,one that respects you and all that surrounds you,a mature lady with common sense...But for now,work on yourself properly and gather up while u seek the face of God for a good wife,a good woman and a good mother to your kids.....Don't forget,age is just a number...cheers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by dodgelord: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Xscape047:
Error
for where?
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by 825jobs: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Remag666:
Perfect analysis smiley deep down OP knows he's fighting a lost battle already nothing shock me pass that 1yr to do sisi grin if at his age he can't see through the bullpiss of women then I'm afraid he has a tough life ahead oh he forgot to mention he's the one sponsoring her education I've seen many men like him and it always end in tears like a river...e go soft for me and e go soft for you too bro

Side needs to drop her ASAP. dating a student as a working guy is usually a bad idea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thank you very much for your advice ma'am!

igbowoman:

Speaking to you as a female, a married female i will tell you sincerely that she is not the one for you.
She wants to keep you on the side while she gives herself time to hunt for a better catch.
I can bet money on this
She will leave you within the 4 years and marry someone else.
She will only only marry you after the 4 years if she doesn't find a better alternative.
If you were my brother or friend I will say find someone else who loves you now enough to marry you as you are right now.
She is not the one for you and that is exactly what is saying by that condition she gave you.
Cut her loose now!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Parizz: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
OkuFaba:

GBAM!
GBAMER!!
GBAMEST!!!

He who get ears, make e hear word.
A word is enough for the wise

I am 29, my girl is 20, we have finalized next year to get married, I've brought her home and we seeing her people this December.
She's happy we would finally live as hubby and wife.

Yo girl is using you to catch cruise until she falls for the one she truly loves, for the fact that she's not even observing her age, she's wasting your time
catch them young. My future wife must not be above 24
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by ibrutex(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Don't waste your time with her, that's what most Naija girls would say within that age bracket, look for serious minded lady in late 20s their head go don correct by that time , na she go dey hurry you for marriage self ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Ernesthugo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
SHE WILL LEAVE YOU AFTERWARDS
I PROMISE YOU THAT
MAREY WHOM IS READY NO WAIT OOO
Kadejo:

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.