Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,797,428 members, 6,683,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 January 2022 at 12:19 PM

Linkedin Learning Premium Account - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Linkedin Learning Premium Account (2039 Views)

Get your personal Grammarly premium account / 17% Off The Premium Account On Turnitin, Grammerly, And Quillbot / I Have Working Grammarly Premium Account For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linkedin Learning Premium Account by Negiup: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello learning enthusiasts

If you're like me who loves learning or wish to start a new skill, LinkedIn is your best bet.

You can learn anything from web development to writing courses, from LinkedIn learning taught by industry professionals.

However, with sapa affecting many Nigerians today, most of us can't afford 12,000+ Naira a month.

To help out, I'm providing a way for you to get access to LinkedIn learning for free using a library ID card. You don't even have to have one as I will provide it for you.

You will be able to access all LinkedIn courses for a lifetime over the web or app (android or ios).

If you're interested, you can have if for a ridiculous price of 2500 Naira. This price is for a limited time. And another reason to get it today is that, LinkedIn policies might change anything. But ones you're in, you're in for life.

Message me (WhatsApp only) on 09034620903.
Re: Linkedin Learning Premium Account by rahztafari(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Negiup:
Hello learning enthusiasts

If you're like me who loves learning or wish to start a new skill, LinkedIn is your best bet.

You can learn anything from web development to writing courses, from LinkedIn learning taught by industry professionals.

However, with sapa affecting many Nigerians today, most of us can't afford 12,000+ Naira a month.

To help out, I'm providing a way for you to get access to LinkedIn learning for free using a library ID card. You don't even have to have one as I will provide it for you.

You will be able to access all LinkedIn courses for a lifetime over the web or app (android or ios).

If you're interested, you can have if for a ridiculous price of 2500 Naira. This price is for a limited time. And another reason to get it today is that, LinkedIn policies might change anything. But ones you're in, you're in for life.

Message me (WhatsApp only) on 09034620903.

Thanks boss for this opportunity. I just got in to find my favorite courses on writing. Interestingly, there are other courses that comes with LinkedIn Certifications. Thats nice.

Thanks a bunch boss
Re: Linkedin Learning Premium Account by Negiup: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
rahztafari:

Thanks boss for this opportunity. I just got in to find my favorite courses on writing. Interestingly, there are other courses that comes with LinkedIn Certifications. Thats nice.

Thanks a bunch boss

What's stopping you as well from accessing those wealth of information for only a token? Catch this offer while it still lasts.
Re: Linkedin Learning Premium Account by Negiup: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Oversea Scholarship Scheme: Get Your Past Questions On The Aptitude Test / Trending News: "Tess Onwueme At 66: Blooming Radiance" / Blog Post Writer And Rewriter Of Articles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.