Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States (18692 Views)

72 Percent Pass October 2019 TRCN Qualifying Exam As Lagos, Enugu, Kano Top List / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions / FG Removes 5 Top NECO Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
No no no if alcohol is not involved hisbah is not interested grin grin bunch of f*ckin retards
hopexter:
Hisbah should take the case up from here lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Bngf: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
What do you expect
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by akdjr(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lagos that is flooded with Special center is not on the list. Something is fishy
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Terrier99: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hisbah hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Terrier99: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
akdjr:
Lagos that is flooded with Special center is not on the list. Something is fishing

Fishy, not fishing. Illiterate bandit.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by aryzgreat: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
ignis:
They learnt it from the south.

If they learnt from South, how come they have surpassed d south

Keep deceiving yourself. Northerners are naturally dull bc of islam
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by treatise: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=NwaNimo1

It's fake news! What's the motivation for cheating when they know positions await them via quota system?
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by BabaIbo: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
I'm not surprised at all.

I did my NYSC program in Kano, I supervised both waec and neco.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Onepeople: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed That's the only thing they can produce, bunch of gworo chewing almajiri cheats. They contribute nothing to the nation's IGR because they don't value education or progress. I blame Lugard for this.
enough of this bigotry, let channel our opinion in a right manner this is a public forum.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by xynerise: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Can't forget me experience in Kebbi State during my NYSC. We were taught Hausa so we can use Hausa to teach the students English Language

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by ohosi4real(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed That's the only thing they can produce, bunch of gworo chewing almajiri cheats. They contribute nothing to the nation's IGR because they don't value education or progress. I blame Lugard for this.
take am easy nah. Dey are still ur brother's bros
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Born2Breed(f): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Despite their low cut off marks they still cheat. Na wah oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by qanda: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Concerned Parents, Teachers and Students:

Get Free WAEC, NECO past questions and marking scheme on Q and A App.

Early preparations and practise prevents failure, poor performance and discourages Malpractise!

Install Q and A App today and share the download link with your loved ones

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by bayelsaowei(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gadafii:
Even with the quota system low cut off mark them give them, they can't still read to pass cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by GloryCardinal(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
NECO deliberately did that, who knows whether Kano is owing them a tax which is supposed to be paid to them .?

NECO is full of malpractice
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by BigBelleControl(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
wilyparker:
what did you see?
It's a whole lot of blatant collusion. Like everyone repeating same words verbatim, be it right or wrong.

Some even scribbled.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by musicwriter(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
They're hurting none but themselves because they still pay the price in the real world. The result is Boko Haram, banditry, low human capital, poverty, etc.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by SATELLITENET: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Burnaboy spotted watching Manchester United match live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQ32TagXD0

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Egein(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Even with quota system and beneath-hell score requirements for admission, these idi.ots still dey cheat for exam. Olodo
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by vineyardfarms: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
very sad, even with quota system.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Goldiness: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
GeneralPula:
Till date, I didn’t check my neco result..

As I see say waec don sure, I no ever bother to check wetin Neco wan talk..

Try check, nothing wrong if you do!
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Abujason: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin grin grin
Yet the still score the lowest always.

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by akdjr(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Terrier99:

Fishy, not fishy. Illiterate bandit.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Joeyfizzo: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abdullah36:

Hahaha I am part of that 5.51%
dumb guy
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by akdjr(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thank you educated terrorist.
Terrier99:

Fishy, not fishing. Illiterate bandit.
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Eriokanmi: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
How can someone bear alhaji alhaji. This people don dey cheat for ages
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Terrier99: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
akdjr:
Thank you educated terrorist.

You're welcome VAT begging almajiri nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by kingemaker(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
GeneralPula:
Till date, I didn’t check my neco result..

As I see say waec don sure, I no ever bother to check wetin Neco wan talk..

I'm not alone after all
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Abujason: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Adol84:
Please how do I share a story here to nairalanders for contributions?

Get the fck outta here m’fckr!
Re: Bauchi, Borno, Kano Top NECO List Of Exam Malpractice States by Abujason: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
JayB11:
Honestly, a lot needs to be done in the North i must admit. News from our side is mostly negative.
So pitiful. Yet ya leaders don’t want to change things. Remember Ahmadu Bello and his positive contributions way back then. The ones of these days are just nothing but thieves and terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out! / 8 Acts Lecturers Display Which Result To Poor Grade Of Students / 47 First Class Graduates From Delta State Get N5 Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.