Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon (38587 Views)

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak / “my Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me” – Annie Idibia / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by phemmyfour: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Kobicove:
You should have kept your personal business away from social media to begin with undecided
This nonsense is turning into a cliche. Do you know how many broken homes we have that the internet doesn't even know about
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Raph3177 post=105731026][/quote]

Do You Need Any of product and Services
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Godbless3(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Onyi22:

Private or not, watin go break go break

We know that.. But anytime you have a private problem, sit the people involve, tell them your feelings and they will tell yours and both can adjust and if they can't the court/divorce is there and not bring it to social media to call them out.
Look at Kanye and Kim who had differences and we got to know it when the divorce paper was already file.
Calling your inlaw out was just stupid.
In the olden days that family pre arrange engagement of their children, if they had issues both family get involve and advice them and either they take it or go separate.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Joeyfizzo: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2021
She added in another: "I see a certain life for myself & I won't stop until I get it.".......So with all the money and fame u haven't gotten the life u wanted....SMH.....money can't solve problems

2 Likes

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Busymike: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Never discuss family with people
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by ayenale1(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2021
I believe someone's prick is resetting her brain and she want to be alone to continue enjoying the prick...

1 Like

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by seunfly: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2021
RedEnergy:
Betrayed how? Did she not know 2Face had other baby mamas with kids before her? Did 2Face's family sign an agreement with her that once she married him they will make sure 2Face hates his other previous baby mamas? Did 2Face get a new baby mama? Where is the betrayal coming from?

I just don't get it, this people will just come up with some silly narrative for the purpose pity or to justify their foolishness.

Betrayed by who? For what? How?

You are toxic and u want others to be as toxic like u, u wat to force people to chose side and hate the other person because u hate that person.

I hate people who drags you into their own war, I can just be friend with both parties, I don't need to hate one person because somebody else hate such person.

I don't blame her, I blame 2face that married her, it sends a message that she has won the war instead of seeing it has the most privileged.

1 Like

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by suffering: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Okay. Good. Her fifteen minutes of fame is over. She should head back to a movie set. She’s wasting her talent.
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
She’s seems to be spiraling out of control. Hope has family around her.
She get live-in mother, live-in brother, live-in cousin and 4 maids. Na her family house she dey so. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by greypencils: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Tuface that faced armed robbers that year, na you e no fit face? Guy go just stay for America dey sleep for hotel when e enter 9ja. Only you go dey house. Shebi you dont want to have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by BigDolph(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Tonto Dike ministry don dey expand grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by hollywater: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2021
[center][/center]They should go to Dubai and settle their family saga.
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
This nonsense is turning into a cliche. Do you know how many broken homes we have that the internet doesn't even know about

Yes there are a lot of broken homes the internet does not know about but at least they have some privacy because they don't go out of their way to make a public spectacle of themselves
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2021
This woman!!!!

Cho cho cho cho

1 Like

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Newboss(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2021
She's overcompensating. It's a sign that she is at fault, and she knows it.

1 Like

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by pahen1991: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Be looking for quotes to justify your madness

2 Likes

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by EgunMogaji2: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Leaforever:

She get live-in mother, live-in brother, live-in cousin and 4 maids. Na her family house she dey so. cheesy

Dalemosu tinzs. It is well. No wonder the husband is playing away games.

1 Like

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by rikithor(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Learn how to drive better manual or automatic cars, call/WhatsApp below
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by phemmyfour: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2021
Kobicove:

Yes there are a lot of broken homes the internet does not know about but at least they have some privacy because they don't go out of their way to make a public spectacle of themselves
It has nothing to do with social media. Stop linking problems with broken homes to social media. We have many active celebrities on social media with a successful marriage
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Babastrong(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2021
E don clear for una eyes.
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Marriage nah your mate?
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2021
This comes one week after the actress called out her husband, Tuface Idibia, and his family on social media and some of his family members hit back at her.

Calling your in-laws on social media was insulting. Women now don't go to family meeting to settle marital issues , na for social media wey full of Orcs and Goblins you want to get advice from ok keep it up ehh it will help u.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Solofresh2: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Not making any sense

1 Like

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by FemaleSoldier(f): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2021
insidelife22:
Annie "Otubong" Idibia.
meaning?
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Amanda4life: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We are on our own now she still use her hand carry her family problem come social media later 2baba will say we should respect his family and not turn their issue to matter arising.
After messing up she is now forming motivational speaker.
See eh Annie 2baba can never go wrong in our eyes especially as regards sleeping with or seeing his first baby mama, so instead of you trying to drag him and his family in the mud just 'Pak N Go'.
2baba no dey beat you, he no dey maltreat you and ur kids yet you are complaining.
You are gradually loosing your sanity take a break from social media.

How dare you call out your husband and even his family members on social media, that was so unethical and so rude of you.

If you can no longer stay with him, then leave let Pero continue since you don't want to have sense.

Btw how will the family ever liked you again after embarrassing them on social media to gain sympathy.

Annie take care of ur children you have done very wrong for calling him and his family out on social media.
You want to scatter your home with your finger by typing nonsense, I guess you were ready to scatter everything and ready for the worse before doing that, now rest and shut the bleep up.
I know you are angry and feel betrayed but social media is not where to express these. Get yourself together and live your life, even the Pero is not saying anything.

When you are angry, sad and confused you should never think of social media as the first place to express yourself.
Annie needs therapy, she needs counselling, she is shattered she needs to take a break.
Annie we love you and to be sincere I feel your pain but you are messing up with all these uneccessary social media outburst.

Common woman! A wise woman builds her home a foolish woman scatters hers.
Don't be foolish be wise
Be strong.

Sending love and light from this side.

Rare picture of 2baba in America gisting with his friends after seeing Annie's posts

"Una sure say this woman no dey craze so"

YOO PEOPLE ARE BLAMING HER FOR AIRING WHAT BOTHERS HER ON SOCIAL
WHAt SHE Has SILENTLY POISONED HIM, KNOWING SHE WILL HAVE THE LION SHARE ,YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT BE LAUGHING THIS LAUGH.

OTHER LADIES WHO WILL FIND THEMSELVES IN THIS CONDITION MAY NOT COME OUT TO COMPLAIN, SINCE ANIE IDIBIA DIDN'T GET FAIR HEARING.
THEY WILL DO IT THEIR OWN WAY and you people will come her to cry
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Now Playing..

2Baba ft Bongos Ikwue Searching
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by wallrichy: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2021
That's exactly what Philomena Turpentine did around 1774 in the US when her husband impregnated 2000 women in a day. She went philosophical and Annie Idibia has taken her steps. Congrats.....Yaba Psychiatry Hospital Should be put on alert...
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Boyooosa(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We are on our own now she still use her hand carry her family problem come social media later 2baba will say we should respect his family and not turn their issue to matter arising.
After messing up she is now forming motivational speaker.
See eh Annie 2baba can never go wrong in our eyes especially as regards sleeping with or seeing his first baby mama, so instead of you trying to drag him and his family in the mud just 'Pak N Go'.
2baba no dey beat you, he no dey maltreat you and ur kids yet you are complaining.
You are gradually loosing your sanity take a break from social media.

How dare you call out your husband and even his family members on social media, that was so unethical and so rude of you.

If you can no longer stay with him, then leave let Pero continue since you don't want to have sense.

Btw how will the family ever liked you again after embarrassing them on social media to gain sympathy.

Annie take care of ur children you have done very wrong for calling him and his family out on social media.
You want to scatter your home with your finger by typing nonsense, I guess you were ready to scatter everything and ready for the worse before doing that, now rest and shut the bleep up.
I know you are angry and feel betrayed but social media is not where to express these. Get yourself together and live your life, even the Pero is not saying anything.

When you are angry, sad and confused you should never think of social media as the first place to express yourself.
Annie needs therapy, she needs counselling, she is shattered she needs to take a break.
Annie we love you and to be sincere I feel your pain but you are messing up with all these uneccessary social media outburst.

Common woman! A wise woman builds her home a foolish woman scatters hers.
Don't be foolish be wise
Be strong.

Sending love and light from this side.

Rare picture of 2baba in America gisting with his friends after seeing Annie's posts

"Una sure say this woman no dey craze so"

I love your piece, they are raw and reasonable but kindly remove the last statement...her husband still loves and respects her.
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2021
janedonez:
Babe, Just be calming down and make your home a beautiful place.
Best Advice so far.
The earlier she leaves the SOCIAL MEDIA and returns HOME, the better for her.
I will forgive my WIFE if she slaps me but I will never forgive if she engages my entire FAMILY and myself on social media platforms.

I will tell her she's still a visitor in my family.
In Fact, I will ask her to tell the SOCIAL MEDIA to resolve all her problems.
Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Jlow2: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Always running to social media to write quotes, you must share your husband because he is married to three wives, the earliest you begin to understand that the better

1 Like

Re: Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon by Rhozabeth(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2021
penplus:
Hope you're healing

My advice

Keep your private matters private

She is yet to understand that!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo) / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / #10yearschallenge: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.