Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo (12265 Views)

Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / 724 Goals In 999 Games: Ronaldo Set To Play His 1,000th Career Match / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by oluwaseyi02(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
José Mourinho takes charge of his 1,000th game as a coach and will be looking to stretch his unbeaten home run in Serie A.

The Special One has never lost a home game in Serie A so far in his career. Therefore he is unbeaten in 39 games with Inter and Roma and he could move closer to Max Allegri’s record of 41 games unbeaten if he avoid defeat against Sassuolo. Nicolò Zaniolo and Lorenzo Pellegrini are not fully fit after international duty. Chris Smalling has recovered from an injury and could make his debut this season.

Sassuolo have collected four points from their first two Serie A games. Giacomo Raspadori is the man of the moment having scored his first goal with Italy earlier this week. The Italian starlet is expected to start over Gianluca Scamacca at the Stadio Olimpico. Only Pedro Obiang is out of action for the Neroverdi.

Stat fact: Sassuolo have won their last five away games, but never beat Roma in their previous eight meetings at the Stadio Olimpic

https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Serie-A/2678302

14 Likes

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Josbreed: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
We hear
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by habsydiamond(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
I wish it comes with a victory for him oo... That man brought ginja to the premier league back in the days. The special one.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Bornsinner7: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2021
The special one.. goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Byke60(m): 5:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Uncle your days of elaborate coaching don
Pass abeg

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by CNiro: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2021
The special one my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by StonedLex(m): 5:34am On Sep 12, 2021
One of my best top 3 coaches. I just like him mainly for his bluntness and his mind games tactics.

*** puffs joint ***
I think he's one of a handful of topflight coaches that love black players. He recently received a red card in a friendly match grin I thought it was supposed to be a friendly fight grin. I like the way he fights for his team on and off the pitch. Like a mother hen, its chicks.

*** puffs joint ***

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Wealthinwealth1: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Goodluck to him

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Lexusgs430: 5:35am On Sep 12, 2021
His career for coaching is finished....... cheesy

Time to retire, he made enough money via terminations.......... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Vicben(m): 5:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Go and win, the special one!

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Faber(m): 5:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Hey punters. This one na Straight win for Roma. 3 points is sure.

Roma will be going for the title as Juventus and Inter are not too strong owing to the exit of Ronaldo and Lukaku respectively.

22 Likes

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:

The last time man u won a trophy was from this finished man
Rest undecided

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Asatis: 5:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Mumusaphire: 5:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Congrats the special one

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am On Sep 12, 2021
The Special and the ONLY one.

All of us @[/b] and @[b]CHELSEA FC will ALWAYS love you and wish you well José, as long as you are not playing against Chelsea, the best un in Europe.

Thanks for all you did for our Darling Club.

We can never forget you.

kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by onoms4luv(m): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2021
Congrat the chief.

But e nor easy
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by TMTR: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2021
1000 games as a manager is not an easy feat. Next is 2000 games as a manager but he should change that his pack the box tactics, e no dey work again

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by englishmart(m): 5:46am On Sep 12, 2021
I dont care. Just win with over 1goal. E get why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by TMTR: 5:50am On Sep 12, 2021
englishmart:

of course we know why, Based on alabi parole cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Felixalex(m): 5:53am On Sep 12, 2021
englishmart:

Hehehe badt guy
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by eventainment(m): 5:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Sonnobax15(m): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Upon all the achievement wey chelsea make this guy attain for Stamford bridge those seasons, Man. U just carry their jinx wor take scatter him fine records undecided

Well,he still try for Man. U cha,abi since he leave Man. U,dem don fit win another trophy again self? grin

5 Likes

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Queenslander(f): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2021
As Roma 3 US sassuolo 1
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by xpressionx(m): 6:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Congratulations the special one
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by EternalBeing: 6:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Life! Have you watched this?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcBy4xZjMjI&t=13s
Please, don't be left out. Be part of the great Souls making this go viral as we all do this to YAH's Glory! Be blessed as you click, listen, like and Share. HalleluYAH
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by tunwumi: 6:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Great coach
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by OBTMOS(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2021
He should just win Sassualo for me oo
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Sonnobax15(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Ok na...But cha,hope you know Mourinho isn't the reason why your Man. U has been trophyless for close to a century?

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by foxxydude: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2021
englishmart:

grin grin
Re: Mourinho Takes Charge Of His 1,000th Game As Coach As Roman Faces Sassuolo by Babaheekmat: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Sysdatek:

The last time man u won a trophy was from this finished man
Rest undecided

You want him to commit suicide ni.. lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? / ***REVEALED*** How I Play Accumulation Daily And Never Lose(confirmed) / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.