Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please (17755 Views)

Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Crossroad1(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2021
My own is, I want to know how 650k will get you into Canada through an agent unless someone from there is gonna send you a letter though I believe ticket fee shouldn't be more than 400-600k..
I don't think you have nothing to fear since you are not spending from your pocket..
But whatever deal you want to cut, cut a reasonable one that will be convenient for you..
People don't pick money on the street of Canada bro.. And what about accommodation?

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by The5DME(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2021
[[s]quote author=PrinceK2123 post=105734832]Download the latest Hollywood and Korean films at natively.com.ng
it's a new site with little to no ads. Our app will soon be available at Google play store. The best part is that you can select the resolution of the film you want whether HD or normal quality
[/quote][/s]are u alright?
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2021
I think going to Canada is better than staying in Nigeria
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by COdeGenesis: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2021
I know someone that was earning 50k in Nigeria. He travelled to Canada for his Masters. After doing his masters. He got a job offer of $60,000 per year excluding bonuses. That's like N1,600,000 per year. The last time he came visiting he bought a house and a car for his mum.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by alexola20(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2021
If there’d no oath taking or any diabolical stance in the agreement,TAKE IT.
2.5m ngn is nothing in a long term.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by evil1: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Truth be told Canada is far better than Nigeria. If you get a job there hopefully my brother forget it, you can pay that money within a short time frame. If it was UK would have said don't go. But since its Canada, my brother if truly you're a hustler, take the dammn opportunity.

Make new friends, get new foreign contacts, form love with a white lady...
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by MizzAJ: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2021
It's better you go to çanada
Canada is more favourable than this zoo
As for the money part , u gonna realise it sooner than you think
Life is all about risk dear

Since you ve been staying in Nigeria, wetin you done benefit
How can a sane organisation be paying a mechanical engineer 30K ... May God save us in this country.... how person want take survive on 30k

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by oyatmicah(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Are you skilled and what kinda job is waiting for you there?

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Lightorder: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2021
If no crime is involved , grab it.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by MrEazi223: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Every time people on Nairaland says “Pray for God direction” like you all haven’t prayed before, the prayers you’re been praying since when y’all were born where did it lead to? Sometimes it’s better to use common sense than to seek what’s not

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by ojodombe(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:
....life has been difficult to say the least, ever since I moved to lagos after finishing my nysc in March, I thought hoped things will be better but it only became...
Well let's leave that. I just want advice, that's why I am here.am currently squatting with my elder brother and his fiance in a room and palor self con. They are getting married by December. I have alot of burden to them, they don't need to tell me I know. But what will a man do. I forgot to add am 27 years old. I studied mechanical engineering (HND). My hands are really tied right now. I left a crazy job(30k/months) that I was using to sustain my self. Don't judge me, am not lazy. I left because of security reasons. Plus It was a slave kind of work. Presently am hooked. I don't know where and what to do. I currently don't have up to 5k in my account self. As I no gree do yahoo aka jazz. Na wetin my eyes dey see be this.

...any way my gist is getting to long. There is an man that has always been a father to me. He helped me through school. I really thank him. As in he has done alot. The man just like me for no reason.and has been helping me since I was young. Anyway he called me and then after explaining to him how things has been for him.

He called again after a month. He said he has a deal for me.

The deal is that, he wants to sponsor me to go to canada. I forgot to add, he stays in Austria. Him and his family. So the deal is about 2.5 million naira, so he said he going to work everything for me that includes international passport,visa, airplane ticket, accommodation and also the package includes work also. but the deal is that. He will pay about. 850k. To get me there first. Then when am there and have started working I'll pay 1.8 million to the agency $4k.

So that's the deal. The 850k he is just using that to help me.actually he himself he paying 650k to the agency and giving me 200k as pocket money. Then when I get there I can work and give the agency the remaining 1.85 million.

So please guys, what to do you think. My fears is going to a country I don't know anyone at all, there is so much risk involved canada far o and will I be able to pay up the money. I don't want to owe gbese that I can't pay back.

What do you guys think?
Should I go ahead? Or remain in naija?

I have so much fears, that's why am scared of going, what if I go broke?

I have from now till Monday to decide, the processing is starting on Monday

If I heard well that work is inclusive, what are u waiting for.
Even in Nigeria you are taking risks.
So go and take the risk too.
Life itself is a risk
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Nonexisting1: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2021
Be careful. There is modern day slave trade going on now around the world now. If you don't know really well, don't take the deal.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Think9ja(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2021
lilvicky68:
Pray for God's direction..
You will know what to do before Monday.

Get sense na
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by OldNairalander(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:
....life has been difficult to say the least, ever since I moved to lagos after finishing my nysc in March, I thought hoped things will be better but it only became...
Well let's leave that. I just want advice, that's why I am here.am currently squatting with my elder brother and his fiance in a room and palor self con. They are getting married by December. I have alot of burden to them, they don't need to tell me I know. But what will a man do. I forgot to add am 27 years old. I studied mechanical engineering (HND). My hands are really tied right now. I left a crazy job(30k/months) that I was using to sustain my self. Don't judge me, am not lazy. I left because of security reasons. Plus It was a slave kind of work. Presently am hooked. I don't know where and what to do. I currently don't have up to 5k in my account self. As I no gree do yahoo aka jazz. Na wetin my eyes dey see be this.

...any way my gist is getting to long. There is an man that has always been a father to me. He helped me through school. I really thank him. As in he has done alot. The man just like me for no reason.and has been helping me since I was young. Anyway he called me and then after explaining to him how things has been for him.

The deal is that, he wants to sponsor me to go to canada. I forgot to add, he stays in Austria. Him and his family. So the deal is about 2.5 million naira, so he said he going to work everything for me that includes international passport,visa, airplane ticket, accommodation and also the package includes work also. but the deal is that. He will pay about. 850k. To get me there first. Then when am there and have started working I'll pay 1.8 million to the agency $4k.

So that's the deal. The 850k he is just using that to help me.actually he himself he paying 650k to the agency and giving me 200k as pocket money. Then when I get there I can work and give the agency the remaining 1.85 million.

So please guys, what to do you think. My fears is going to a country I don't know anyone at all, there is so much risk involved canada far o and will I be able to pay up the money. I don't want to owe gbese that I can't pay back.

What do you guys think?

Bro connect me to the agency nah
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by TeamLeader(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Take risk bro. Even living in Naija and hoping to become very successful is a huge risk.
In Canada there is a huge chance of paying back and imagine the kind life you go de live after paying the debt in the future.

My guy if I were in your shoe I won't even think twice I don japa be that.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by seyz91(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy
rottenPussy:
Let him sha not crop your organs.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Iceman2017(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2021
You better pack your bags now and be grateful to him. Many are looking for such opportunities. Nothing good come in a platter of gold. You have to try before you succeed. You should quit thinking negatively.

What you are passing through is just a thin line that demarcate the rich with the poor.

Afraid of taking risk. Go over there a work your ass up. Those that you are far better have survived there, what makes you think you will fail?

There are some opportunities that you will miss in life and forever regret it.

Give it a try first. No hell can be compared to this Naija
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by RedEnergy: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2021
What people are struggling for, fasting 40 days and 40 nights etc you are getting it on a platter of gold, and still asking questions? Please don't take the deal. You can transfer it to me.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2021
grin
jimmyolasun:
Coke delivery man

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by josielewa(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2021
pls, if you know the agency, bala @me, will be willing to pay if the papers and work are genuine...i no mind factory work ooo.....
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by micflo28(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Be sure that it is not a ploy for human trafficking. Pray about it. Leave the country and go and tussle. Meanwhile, discuss with you elder brother on the issue before deciding
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by RedEnergy: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2021
COdeGenesis:
I know someone that was earning 50k in Nigeria. He travelled to Canada for his Masters. After doing his masters. He got a job offer of $60,000 per year excluding bonuses. That's like N1,600,000 per year. The last time he came visiting he bought a house and a car for his mum.
$60K per year is like N30 million, not 1.6m

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by advanceDNA: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

What do you guys think?

Any time I hear canada relocation deal that has work and accommodation...I smell scam

..since you didn't say the man say you should pay anything then it's either someone or the agent is scamming the man that wants to help you...or the man is planning to use you for something else I can't explain..

There's almost no deal in Canada for work and relocation apart from express entry and provincial nominee system...

Unless the man has people in canada that will accommodate you after a visit visa, seize your passport and make you work for the money...I no understand the package at all ..

8 Likes

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Lastmankc(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Make them no go harvest your organs for the other side ooo.People are really wicked these days.Just pray for God's guidance.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by wallrichy: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Candid advise. Take the deal urgently and speedily. First, the good man is well known to you so no problem of a set up but still need to be extra careful and vigilant. Some people uses guys like you as drug courier. Second, you said you ain't a lazy slot. Good, you will always get a job to do in Canada....that's a guarantee. Third, he's paying practically for everything until you get to Canada and start working to pay back which I believe you should be smart enough to repay in batches and not at once so as to cater for yourself also. This is a wonderful deal, a miracle just made for you. Take the deal quickly while I congratulate you in advance.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Lilpen3758: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
ayterajah:
Are you male or female?
good question my friend

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by pegix(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
E sure me say ...u aint goinh canada

Tryna understand the man wella...something is fishy

Make dem no carry u do trafficking ogbeni

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Angelawhite(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

What do you guys think?

Even though you try to depict yourself as a non lazy person, you still managed to come off as lazy.

Someone who you claimed is like a father to you and who saw you through school is also offering you an opportunity to leave this hole of a country and you’re here deliberating the offer.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by chatinent: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
I hate it when you want to help me and you are telling me it's an agency without any relevant details like what they produce and all that.

I have seen numerous people enter into wrong hands because their sponsors sensed desperation in their tone.

And if you have a connection with the agency, why do I live all my life paying debts? Please help me out na, not frustrate me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by jibrilELsudan: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2021
ABEG SEND ME THE CONTACT OF THE AGENCY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? / Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment / Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.