Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (840561 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nirvana12: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Confirmed UK Tier 2 Health Visa Sponsors - Watch and Apply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i63FqSwwOCE&ab_channel=AfroTravellers

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please I am interested, is it too late?.

Ninisun:
If you are a female, can provide proof of funds, have where u can stay and your travel expenses, there's a care home that needs you. IELTS of 4.0 and being vaccinated, send me a mail to give you the name of the care home. They have limited COS.

I don't have the money and requirements right now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Uzland:

Please as much as we're apprehensive about scammers, let's be mindful of our attitudes and relationships with our potential UK employers, so as not to create negative impressions about ourselves and our country.
If you're sceptical about a recruiter, just do a thorough search about them and decide whether to proceed or to disregard them, instead of resorting to insolence at a recruiter you're yet to know. The implications can be quite serious, and may close the door not just for you but for other applicants from your country. And we'd still be the ones to come to NL to complain about how UK employers have stopped recruiting from Nigeria! angry

Yes that’s correct, especially when it’s not as if he/she is asking for your bank details or some sort of money to proceed with your application you should give a listening ear and be practical in your judgment. Hopefully the person gets this job and learns in a good way.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
zinaunreal:

You're just nasty abeg. You think am as cheap as you? Stupid niggah . You no dey even shame to spread your trash here. My friend shift one side make I read better thing. Hungered Niggah grin you dey announce say you no hungry, dey declare others hungry . Mumu

You sound so pained!!!! Haba na Maybe next time if you don't have any nice things to say, you face front. Most ppl that were interviewed were through Skypes and Microsoft teams and so what do you expect me to do? Abroad job of ikpo nsi is not the ultimate and so don't always sound desperate to these HRs.

Let me share with you about the one that happened two weeks ago...the HRs will invite applicants for interview without checking country or dialing code. I was invited to almost 8 interviews but most ended with ooh! You are in Nigeria, some didn't even write to explain why they blanked me. Well I had to write to the last care home that it was unprofessional and unethical to book for interview with someone that might have had other work related issues but had to give out her time for the interview and yet they never called or give reasons. The recruitment team apologized and I never cared about having another interview cus that care home go drag your last blood.

That we have bad leaders shouldn't warrant them to belittle me cus I know who I am. It's not pride rather having self worth.

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Beedollas:
Please I am interested, is it too late?.

It's late
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Papitomendez:

Yes that’s correct, especially when it’s not as if he/she is asking for your bank details or some sort of money to proceed with your application you should give a listening ear and be practical in your judgment. Hopefully the person gets this job and learns in a good way.

NB: I haven't ruled out talking with a scammer please and so make una no conclude yet.

The mail was showing spam and no phone numbers or logo of company. The recruiter wrote to me on WhatsApp the day before the interview day and I looked at it as someone that is desperate. I asked my colleague in UK to confirm the phone number, she told me it wasn't going and not a UK number and so what did you expect me to do.
Well I never used curse words rather told her I can't be scammed and she should repent grin.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
dramacox:
Visa alert!

Job title: Healthcare Assistant band 3 (NHS)
Job offer: 14 Feb 2022
CoS (maintenance not ticked) 28 April 2022

Biometric 26 May 2022
Transferred to DMC 26 May 2022
Transferred to VAC 20 June 2022
DHL delivered 21 June 2022

Documents submitted:
CoS
PCC
IELTS
TB test results
Bank Statement (maintained minimum balance of 700k over a month)

Glory be to God!

Congrats...Good to see this

So the overstaying was not an issue ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lilly212223: 4:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Uzland:
This thread is dedicated to the new UK Skilled Worker visa (formerly Tier 2 visa), and Health and Care Worker visa routes. Please feel free to share ideas, information, links, etc and connect with like-minded people. Our goal is to see each other succeed in this pursuit and meet together at last in the UK.

I'll start with some basic information about each of the two visa routes and the official gov.uk links for guidance on how to start the process:

1. For every information about the UK Skilled Worker visa -> https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa

Overview of Skilled Worker visa:
A Skilled Worker visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer. This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) work visa.

Eligibility:
To qualify for a Skilled Worker visa, you must:
- work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
- do a job that’s on the list of eligible occupations
- be paid a minimum salary - how much depends on the type of work you do

*The specific eligibility depends on your job -> https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/skilled-worker-visa-eligible-occupations

*Check if your job is on the list of Shortage Occupations for non-healthcare and non-education ->
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations

*You must have a confirmed job offer before you apply for your visa.*

Knowledge of English:
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. You’ll usually need to prove your knowledge of English when you apply.

You can prove your knowledge of English by:
- passing a Secure English Language Test (SELT) from an approved provider [NB: IELTS for UKVI Academic or General, not the regular IELTS]
- having a GCSE, A level, Scottish National Qualification level 4 or 5, Scottish Higher or Advanced Higher in English, gained through study at a UK school that you began when you were under 18
- having a degree-level academic qualification that was taught in English - if you studied abroad, you’ll need to apply through Ecctis (formerly UK NARIC) for confirmation that your qualification is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD. [Ecctis link: https://www.ecctis.com/visasandnationality

How long you can stay:
- Your visa can last for up to 5 years before you need to extend it. You’ll need to apply to extend or update your visa when it expires or if you change jobs or employer.

If you want to stay longer in the UK:
- You can apply to extend your visa as many times as you like as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.

*After 5 years, you may be able to apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’). This gives you the right to live, work and study here for as long as you like, and apply for benefits if you’re eligible.

How to apply:
You must apply online.

How you apply depends on whether you’re:
- outside the UK and are coming to the UK
- inside the UK and extending your current visa
- inside the UK and switching from a different visa
*If you want to change your job or employer, you must apply to update your visa.

*You can include your partner and children in your application to stay in the UK if they are eligible.

How long it takes:
- You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK.

Getting a decision:
Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within:
- 3 weeks, if you’re outside the UK
- 8 weeks, if you’re inside the UK
*If you need to go to an appointment, you may be able to pay for a faster decision. How you do this depends on whether you’re outside the UK or inside the UK.

How much it costs:
You, your partner or children will each need to:
- pay the application fee (£625 for a standard 3-year visa, or £1,235 for a 5-year visa; but for shortage occupations - £479 for a 3-year visa, or £943 for a 5-year visa)
- pay the healthcare surcharge fee for each year of your stay (£624 per annum)
- prove you have enough personal savings (at least £1,270, unless you’re exempt)

What you can and cannot do
You can:
- work in an eligible job
- take on additional work in certain circumstances
- do voluntary work
- study
- bring your partner and children with you as your ‘dependants’, if they’re eligible
- travel abroad and return to the UK
- apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) if you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements

You cannot:
- apply for most benefits (public funds), or the State Pension
- change jobs or employer unless you update your visa.

2. For every information about the UK Health and Care Worker visa -> https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa

Overview of Health and Care Worker visa:
The Health and Care Worker visa was created, sequel to Brexit, to encourage healthcare professionals from around the world to come to the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.
The visa opened to applications from 4 August 2020, and forms part of the UK’s new immigration system.

*For applicants, the benefits of the new Health and Care Worker visa include fast-tracked entry to the UK, together with reduced visa fees and exemption from the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS). Processing duration is usually about 3 weeks.

Eligibility:
To qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must:
- be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional (e.g. dietitian, physiotherapist, dentist, etc) or adult social care professional
- work in an eligible health or social care job
- work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
- be paid a minimum salary - how much depends on the type of work you do

*Check if your job is eligible -> https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/your-job

*Check if your job is on the list of Shortage Occupations for healthcare and education ->
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations-for-health-and-education/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations-for-healthcare-and-education

*You must have a confirmed job offer before you apply for your visa.

Knowledge of English (same as in Skilled Worker visa):
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. You’ll usually need to prove your knowledge of English when you apply.

How long you can stay:
- Your visa can last for up to 5 years before you need to extend it. You’ll need to apply to extend or update your visa when it expires or if you change jobs or employer.

If you want to stay longer in the UK:
- You can apply to extend your visa as many times as you like as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.

*After 5 years, you may be able to apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’). This gives you the right to live, work and study here for as long as you like, and apply for benefits if you’re eligible.

How to apply:
You must apply online.

How you apply depends on whether you’re:
- outside the UK and are coming to the UK
- inside the UK and extending your current visa
- inside the UK and switching from a different visa.
*If you want to change your job or employer, you must apply to update your visa.

*You can include your partner and children in your application to stay in the UK if they are eligible.

How long it takes:
- You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK. This date is listed on your certificate of sponsorship.

Getting a decision:
- Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.

*If you need to go to an appointment, you may be able to pay for a faster decision. How you do this depends on whether you’re outside the UK or inside the UK.

How much it costs
You, your partner or children will each need to:
- pay the application fee (£247 for a 3-year visa, or £479 for a 5-year visa)
- prove you have enough personal savings (at least £1,270, unless you’re exempt)

Healthcare surcharge:
You - and your partner or children - will not have to pay the healthcare surcharge.

What you can and cannot do
You can:
- work in an eligible job
- take on additional work in certain circumstances
- do voluntary work
- study
- bring your partner and children with you as your ‘dependants’, if they’re eligible
- travel abroad and return to the UK
- apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) if you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements

You cannot:
- apply for most benefits (public funds), or the State Pension
- change jobs or employer unless you update your visa.

Look up Tier 2 licensed sponsors -> https://uktiersponsors.co.uk/

Apply for NHS UK Jobs -> https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/

Apply for NHS Scotland Jobs -> https://jobs.scot.nhs.uk/

Search for Tier 2 Care Assistant jobs -> https://uk.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=visa+sponsorship+care&limit=20&filter=0

For the HACW visa, if your profession is among those listed below, then you need to register with the UK Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) first in order to obtain a license to practise in the UK, before you can apply for a UK job offer.
https://www.hcpc-uk.org/registration/getting-on-the-register/international-applications/

PROFESSIONS REGULATED BY THE HCPC (Source - #HCPCRegistrationGuide):

1. ARTS THERAPIST

2. CHIROPODIST/PODIATRIST

3. CLINICAL SCIENTIST (MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGISTS & BIOCHEMISTS ARE WELCOME TO REGISTER AS CLINICAL SCIENTISTS ONLY IF THEY'VE HAD COPIOUS LABORATORY EXPERIENCE)

4. DIETICIAN

5. BIOMEDICAL SCIENTIST (ALSO KNOWN AS MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE)

6. OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST

7. ORTHOPTIST

8. PARAMEDIC

9. PHYSIOTHERAPIST

10. PROSTHETIST/ORTHOTIST

11. RADIOGRAPHER

12. SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST

13. OPERATING DEPARTMENT PRACTITIONER

14. PRACTIONER PSYCHOLOGIST

15. HEARING AND DISPENSER

*Regulatory bodies for other health professions*

There are a number of other regulatory organisations in the UK which regulate other health and care professions, you just have to dig up the internet (Google) to find out which one regulates yours.

*The following professions listed below are NOT regulated by the HCPC.

1. Nurses, midwives, public health or radiology nurses

2. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians

3. Medical Laboratory Technicians and Radiography Technicians

4. Doctors

5. Optometrists

6. Dentists, dental therapists, dental technicians and orthodontic therapists

7. Social workers

8. Anatomists

And so on....

To all those asking for guidance on CV creation, just go to [url]uk.indeed.com[/url], sign up and enter your details (personal data, work experience, education etc) in order to create a free CV. This will automatically be used as your CV (to populate/autofill your profile) for any job you're applying for via the indeed platform. You can also download this CV as pdf and use it to apply for jobs on other platforms.

You can try some of the online learning platforms that have been suggested here by others such as Caredemy, Florence Academy, Alison, Reed, etc. Relevant courses include the Care Certificate (15 care standards) or other Health and Social Care diploma and certificate courses, which should be CPD-accredited. Florence Academy certificates are free, while most other platforms charge small amounts of money for certificates. Duration is self paced.

If you're looking to have practical care experience, then you may have to look for any of the following, convenient for you, and volunteer or work for a sufficient length of time: a good hospital, old people's home, home for the disabled, orphanage (for child and adolescent care experience), destitute home, etc. Whichever you go for, endeavour to get a proof of your work experience, be it a letter of attestation or recommendation, at the end of your volunteerism or work.

GENERAL NOTICE:
Please there are differences between ECCTIS (formerly NARIC) and ENIC in purposes, requirements and prices.

ECCTIS (formerly NARIC)
You can use this service to prove your English language proficiency (instead of IELTS for UKVI), and also show that your Nigerian/non-UK bachelor's, master's or PhD degree is equivalent to that obtained in the UK. For this, you need to upload your final certificate, transcripts, and an official letter from your university which states that your course was taught in English language. The price for Ecctis service is £140 + VAT (excluding delivery cost).
On the Ecctis website: "The Visas and Nationality (English proficiency) services support you if you need to evidence the level of your degree and/or your English language proficiency for the UK Home Office."
Link: https://www.ecctis.com/visasandnationality

ENIC
If you already have a proof of English language (eg. IELTS for UKVI, Ecctis, etc) but, perhaps you still need to ONLY show equivalence of your Nigerian/non-UK qualification (WASSCE/NECO/GCE and/or bachelor's degree, etc) to that obtained in the UK, without English language proficiency, then what you should go for is ENIC Statement of Comparability. For this, you only need to upload your final certificates and transcripts, and the price is £49.50 + VAT (excluding delivery cost).
On the ENIC website: "Statement Of Comparability: A general purpose statement of qualification comparability. This service is for you if you need to evidence the level of your overseas qualification for employment, study, professional registration or another reason."
Link: https://enic.org.uk/Qualifications/SOC/Default.aspx

Please let's accord this thread the publicity it deserves by getting it to the front page, so that our brothers and sisters who aren't aware of this opportunity can see it and benefit from it. Thanks.

~Your brother, Uzland.

Cc: justwise
Cc: DisGuy

Thanks so much for the detailed information, it was so helpful. Please I'd like to ask if you have any information on life science jobs (biological sciences to be specific). I've applied to multiple universities, research institutes and companies in the UK with no luck. I have both a Bsc and Msc in molecular biology and genetics and biotechnology respectively. I also have 1year+ experience working in a biotech agency. Any tips or recommendations on how to proceed with my applications, thanks a million ��.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 28, 2022
lilly212223:

Thanks so much for the detailed information, it was so helpful. Please I'd like to ask if you have any information on life science jobs (biological sciences to be specific). I've applied to multiple universities, research institutes and companies in the UK with no luck. I have both a Bsc and Msc in molecular biology and genetics and biotechnology respectively. I also have 1year+ experience working in a biotech agency. Any tips or recommendations on how to proceed with my applications, thanks a million ��.

If possible, make many CVs that will capture each post you are applying for. This is a tip I learnt from one of the recruitment teams...make a CV for each position. It's not always easy but essential. If you have work experience while studying like industrial training, put it too.

Don't start with higher posts, rather go for the ones you will be an assistant cus you have just a year experience in the field which doesn't show how skilled or professional you are. Look for online certifications too to boost your CV.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiestafetta: 5:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Is their any body that has gotten job as a social worker in UK from Nigeria, or know somebody that has gotten job as a social worker in UK from Nigeria?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ayaboyo: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2022
Please has anyone who has been refused for a visit visa previously who later got a Cos as a sponsored health worker been successfully in with visa application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Ayaboyo:

Please has anyone who has been refused for a visit visa previously who later got a Cos as a sponsored health worker been successfully in with visa application?

As long as the ban is over...the person shoulsnt have an issue applying and getting the visa

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2022
WatchYourSix:

As long as the ban is over...the person shoulsnt have an issue applying and getting the visa

How do you mean by ban? If you have been refused a visa does not necessarily mean you were banned? Expect I’m misunderstanding your statement.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Papitomendez:

How do you mean by ban? If you have been refused a visa does not necessarily mean you were banned? Expect I’m misunderstanding your statement.

If theres no ban...then no issue

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jmaxjohn(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Uzland good morning

I have lots of questions and would really appreciate reaching out to you privately

Do you mind?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Please someone should help me with this.

Good morning, please can someone tell me the type of ILETS UK exam to write the one for health care assistance let me register and do the exam. Kindly send me the link.
Can 2wks be enough to study and write the exam.
I have my transcript and certificate but people are saying I must do the ILETS.
Must I be in Nigeria for me to register for it, can I be in in another country and register for it and come to Nigeria and do it when it's time for the exam. Thanks

uote author=jmaxjohn post=114223789]Uzland good morning

I have lots of questions and would really appreciate reaching out to you privately

Do you mind?[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adaglo: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!
Visa Alert �����������

Application : 7th March 2022
Interview: 6th April 2022
Offer letter : 8th April 2022
COS : 5th May 2022 ( 3 days to my birthday)
Biometrics: 31st May 2022
DMC : 31st May 2022
NSF email: 16th June 2022 ( My employer responded to thier query)
Visa : 24th June 2022 for Main Applicant

Passport pick up : 28th June 2022 for main Applicant only.

Still waiting for collection mail for my 3 dependants

To God be the Glory

15 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Wow! Congratulations!!!

Adaglo:
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!
Visa Alert �����������

Application : 7th March 2022
Interview: 6th April 2022
Offer letter : 8th April 2022
COS : 5th May 2022 ( 3 days to my birthday)
Biometrics: 31st May 2022
DMC : 31st May 2022
NSF email: 16th June 2022 ( My employer responded to thier query)
Visa : 24th June 2022 for Main Applicant

Passport pick up : 28th June 2022 for main Applicant only.

Still waiting for collection mail for my 3 dependants

To God be the Glory

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lilly212223: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Thanks so much. Yes, I am applying for assistant positions, lol I am not aiming high at this initial stage. I edit my CV for each job I apply for, thank you for mentioning that and I will definitely check for any online certifications that will boost my CV. Thanks so much ����.
Ninisun:

If possible, make many CVs that will capture each post you are applying for. This is a tip I learnt from one of the recruitment teams...make a CV for each position. It's not always easy but essential. If you have work experience while studying like industrial training, put it too.

Don't start with higher posts, rather go for the ones you will be an assistant cus you have just a year experience in the field which doesn't show how skilled or professional you are. Look for online certifications too to boost your CV.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iamdapsyj(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2022
Ninisun:

NB: I haven't ruled out talking with a scammer please and so make una no conclude yet.

The mail was showing spam and no phone numbers or logo of company. The recruiter wrote to me on WhatsApp the day before the interview day and I looked at it as someone that is desperate. I asked my colleague in UK to confirm the phone number, she told me it wasn't going and not a UK number and so what did you expect me to do.
Well I never used curse words rather told her I can't be scammed and she should repent grin.

I think people are getting too desperate on this UK jakpa thing, which in my opinion is not too good. I was in a group some time ago where the agency told us to pay some certain amount and later increased it again. I had to ask some pertinent questions in the group for clarifications.

Do you know that many candidates in that group wouldn't have it with me that I am asking questions haa!!!! I was eventually removed from the group by the agency admin but I have friends that are still in the group who updates me on what is going on.

Till date the agency haven't done anything about their relocation after making some commitments financially.

In as much as we all want to migrate, we shouldn't make it a do or die issue ......

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
pls Uzland and other gurus..

Is police report (DBS) required for spouse when they apply together ?

Not explicitly stated in the requirements though , with the fee now 5times what it was 3weeks ago , one need to watch it and provide the necessary documents..

Pls advise ..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
iamdapsyj:

I think people are getting too desperate on this UK jakpa thing, which in my opinion is not too good. I was in a group some time ago where the agency told us to pay some certain amount and later increased it again. I had to ask some pertinent questions in the group for clarifications.

Do you know that many candidates in that group wouldn't have it with me that I am asking questions haa!!!! I was eventually removed from the group by the agency admin but I have friends that are still in the group who updates me on what is going on.

Till date the agency haven't done anything about their relocation after making some commitments financially.

In as much as we all want to migrate, we shouldn't make it a do or die issue ......

Don't mind Nigerians and their being desperate! I want to work for them at a cheaper rate and so don't know why I shouldn't have a voice or act how I want.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ninisun:

And onu usu, maybe you don't know a professional dormain for emails, I do and also have one. Go and learn about suspicious emails and na your type dey create fake UK phone numbers.

If you didn't respond , it doesn't mean you are stupid or mumu ...

Sometimes, you pass a lot of message when you ignore ..

Pls try ..

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trex12: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hi guys. Since it's taking time for my COS to come out. The company said it's still under review by UKVI and that they want to reapply to see if it will come quicker

Another company I recieved their offer and passed through their training mailed me that they just got their licence and would want to process my COS. Will it be okay to send my details to them to process my COS when company A is already processing it but it is taking time. Any advice?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Plattin: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hello guys, how does one get ECCTIS certificate of English proficiency? Can IDP IELTS General Training be accepted in lieu?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Plattin: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please, can I get police clearance from my state or must it be from Alagbon Lagos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
rkayfree:

If you didn't respond , it doesn't mean you are stupid or mumu ...

Sometimes, you pass a lot of message when you ignore ..

Pls try ..

It's not only him that has the monopoly of insulting someone and so don't give a damn.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Trex12:
Hi guys. Since it's taking time for my COS to come out. The company said it's still under review by UKVI and that they want to reapply to see if it will come quicker

Another company I recieved their offer and passed through their training mailed me that they just got their licence and would want to process my COS. Will it be okay to send my details to them to process my COS when company A is already processing it but it is taking time. Any advice?

Attend to the second offer, a bird at hand worths more... and don't forget to write to A that you have moved on to another.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ninisun:

It's not only him that has the monopoly of insulting someone and so don't give a damn.

Ok thanks !

Pls epp me answer the question I asked there regarding partner DBS .

What's your take ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (606) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: kadreeG7(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.