Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (837998 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donplus1: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2022
john3ce:
Hello family.

Please i have used my zenith bank debit card and union bank master cards to pay for ecctis service but keeps saying declined. However, the last attempt didn't decline but i haven't been debited by my bank and i received an email of order confirmation from ecctis which is attached here. I want to be careful not to be double apply for the same service. Please those who have passed through this route, did you receive same message after submitting all documents or when payment was received.

Kindly assist with advise. Thanks.

This is automated for every submission, log in to your dashboard, you will see payment ticked if at all yours went through
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by john3ce: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2022
donplus1:

This is automated for every submission, log in to your dashboard, you will see payment ticked if at all yours went through

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
tshege:

If you have issues with payment of visa and IHS fee, I have $ dollar card for payment (not cheap but better than Barter smiley) I can help you with the payment...

You called out a biz that your exchange rate is better than theirs and yet you cannot reveal yours , what do you call that ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Success2011:
Can I pay the visa fee with Flutterwave? And what’s the rate?

Their rate is pure black market or parallel rates..and it's quite crazy if you asked me.

These are some of the issues bedeviling the nation. Even the UK on their own should at least make the payments doable in locally denominated currencies even if it's as the parallel rates.

A nation can't provide BASIC good for the citizens, ok, allow them leave , they put several stumbling huddles on the way , a. Classic example is the cost of the character police report , it's outrageous, callous and insensitive as usual .

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
rkayfree:

Their rate is pure black market or parallel rates..and it's quite crazy if you asked me.

These are some of the issues bedeviling the nation. Even the UK on their own should at least make the payments doable in locally denominated currencies even if it's as the parallel rates.

A nation can't provide BASIC good for the citizens, ok, allow them leave , they put several stumbling huddles on the way , a. Classic example is the cost of the character police report , it's outrageous, callous and insensitive as usual .

Yet you didn't answer the question or give solutions to her problem. angry

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by japro: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congratulations.

Deemeeji:
Visa Alert!!!

Skilled Workers Visa (Shortage)

Timeline
Visa Application 02 June 2022 (applied with dependant)
Biometrics 10 June 2022 (same day with dependant but different time)
Transferred to DMC 10 June 2022
Received by DMC 11 June 2022
Transferred to VAC 4 July 2022 (Main Applicant)
Received by VAC 4 July 2022 (Main Applicant)
Picked Up Passport 5 July 2022 (Main Applicant)
Transferred to VAC 5 July 2022 (Dependant)
Received by VAC 5 July 2022 (Dependant)
Picked Up Passport 6 July 2022 (Dependant)

Documents submitted (Self Upload):
1. Passport Page (both applicants)
2. Proof of English: IELTS for UKVI (Main Applicant)
3. TB test results (both applicants
4. COS (employer covered maintenance for all)
5. Marriage certificate
6. Visa Application Form (VAF)

All the best to those still expecting

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mrak2Agho: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello all good afternoon please I have been in the UK for up to 11 months now do I still need to count the 28 days for pof or use 3 months bank statement and pay slips
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
You're already in UK. Why do you still need POF for immigration purposes? I don't Gerrit. Please someone should enlighten me.

Mrak2Agho:
Hello all good afternoon please I have been in the UK for up to 11 months now do I still need to count the 28 days for pof or use 3 months bank statement and pay slips
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kuntash: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Flutterwave - Barter rates today!

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beejay1157: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello house, help me look at this, my COS has been ready since April, I lost my old passport in May ending. I got my new passport today. My concern is, i hope there won’t be an issue of slight difference of Data page on my Cos, tb test certificate and my new passport( date of issue, expiry date)?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mrak2Agho: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just asking cause I read you need to stay in the UK for at least one year me am just confuse
CeeCyrils:
You're already in UK. Why do you still need POF for immigration purposes? I don't Gerrit. Please someone should enlighten me.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zxxtx: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Success2011:
Thanks a lot but showing: “Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details”.

means your result is due to be out keep checking. You’ll see it very soon
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Success2011: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
zxxtx:

Thanks a lot.

means your result is due to be out keep checking. You’ll see it very soon
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ovi4real(f): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Success2011:
Thanks a lot but showing: “Results for this test is currently not available. Please contact your test centre for further details”.

Is your results showing now cause I am in a similar shoe?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Success2011: 3:25am On Jul 14, 2022
ovi4real:
it’s still not showing. I don’t know what action to take.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Mrak2Agho:

You must have at least £1,270 in your bank account to show you can support yourself in the UK.

You will need to have had the money available for at least 28 days in a row. Day 28 must be within 31 days of applying for this visa.

You’ll usually need to show proof of this when you apply, unless either:

- you’ve been in the UK with a valid visa for at least 12 months
- your employer can cover your costs during your first month in the UK

https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/how-much-it-costs
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Success2011: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2022
ovi4real:

The result is showing now. An email was sent that the result was ready at the Test Taker Porter

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Success2011: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=Success2011 post=114704958][/quote]The result is out now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AskGod07: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
If you did new int passport your old passport number would be written in your new int passport

beejay1157:
Hello house, help me look at this, my COS has been ready since April, I lost my old passport in May ending. I got my new passport today. My concern is, i hope there won’t be an issue of slight difference of Data page on my Cos, tb test certificate and my new passport( date of issue, expiry date)?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hello house,

National Vocational Qualification’ NVQ is it required as part of the documents to get the work visa for health care assistance.
As the sponsor said one needs it
Am just trying to clarify if anyone has gotten it before.
Thanks �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ovi4real(f): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=Success2011 post=114719524][/quote] by

Oh nice, Mine has shown aswell!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aragbaboy: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2022
miss20:
hello boses, thanks alot for your help so far. on the care course on CPD, the one for 20 euros, The sample certificate is showing Level 2 and i am aware other people have used it previously for the NVQ level 3 cert. what has changed please? or is it just a sample certificate?

Hello, Can you please help with the link for the care course, whether is for care certificate or NVQ 3. Preferably a free online course that is acceptable or even if you ll pay it should not be too expensive.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ebezojo(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Good day, Pls can someone with NCE certificate write Ielts UkV1 for the purpose of getting a COS to apply for work visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2022
Yes you can.

ebezojo:
Good day, Pls can someone with NCE certificate write Ielts UkV1 for the purpose of getting a COS to apply for work visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by progress160: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2022
Hello guys. Please I have a few questions

1. Do I have to upload account statement for POF on each of my dependants application?

2. My POF will mature in about 3weeks time. Can I apply now and wait for biometrics date which may fall wothin the POF maturity date so I can upload the account statement during biometrics.

3. My police certificate will expire on the 6th of June. But I want to apply with it now without uploading the SOA since it's not yet mature. I will be uploading the SOA via assisted service during biometrics. Is this okay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by serex6: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello House, GOODNEWSSSS!!!!!

I have been a silent reader here and learnt a lot.

I thank God that I'm also able to contribute to the good news of Visa Application in this forum.

Visa Application 14 June 2022 (applied with dependant)
Biometrics 23 June 2022 (same day with dependant)
Transferred to DMC 23June 2022
Received by DMC 23 June 2022

Transferred to VAC 14 July 2022 (Dependant Children)
Passport collection mail 14 July 2022 (Dependant Children).

Transferred to VAC 15 July 2022 (Main Applicant and Dependent wife)
Passport collection mail 15July 2022 (Main Applicant and Dependent wife)

My husband works with a Multinational Software company, so he was relocated to the London office.

10 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Success2011:
Send them a mail quoted your reference details.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
serex6:
Hello House, GOODNEWSSSS!!!!!

I have been a silent reader here and learnt a lot.

I thank God that I'm also able to contribute to the good news of Visa Application in this forum.

Visa Application 14 June 2022 (applied with dependant)
Biometrics 23 June 2022 (same day with dependant)
Transferred to DMC 23June 2022
Received by DMC 23 June 2022

Transferred to VAC 14 July 2022 (Dependant Children)
Passport collection mail 14 July 2022 (Dependant Children).

Transferred to VAC 15 July 2022 (Main Applicant and Dependent wife)
Passport collection mail 15July 2022 (Main Applicant and Dependent wife)

My husband works with a Multinational Software company, so he was relocated to the London office.

Congratulations!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
I did a fresh Police Clearance certificate today at Alagbon for N45k. The expired one cost N7k. It's unbelievable. Got it within an hour though. Was told the official cost is N30k with long process.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (606) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.