Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (840148 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aragbaboy: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
donogaga:

What if you are already legally in the UK for like 6 months before you got the Care Home that wants to employ and sponsor you, do you still need to write IELTS?

You write it unless you are currently studying in a UK university or have a certificate to proof you finished from a school in the UK

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
you can go ahead and book your TB test while u await their passport because their passport number will be captured on their TB certificate. Police certificate is for an individual not for a group. Your son might not need the police certificate depending on his age.
Thanks ��. For the police clearance certificate my son is 6months old. Is he going to need it or not?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations!!! That was within one month. Bravo!

Optimisticgold:
Visa Alert!!!
Virgin passport
Dependant(SW)

Biometrics: 8th July 2022
Application transferred to DMC: 8th July 2022
Application received by DMC: 13th July 2022
Application Transferred to VAC: July 26th 2022
Application Received by VAC and collection email: July 26th 2022
Passport picked up:Successful
#Glory be to God almighty#

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Just to encourage anyone regarding the PCC

https://possap.gov.ng/

Try get it done online register an email and provide the necessary items online , actual fee is 25k while processing fee is 5k making 30k in total .

After making payment you would receive alert and when to proceed to capture in the place you had choosen usually the state CID in your location .

Note the 5k is for these processing of the biometrics you will be providing hence NO Need paying anything else unless you feel comfortable dashing anyone money .

The increase in this is too much , and it's worth condemning rather than just keeping quiet .

If the country wasn't this way it is now , the hype in this travelling and japa things would not be like this . So , ensure you are not cheated further , the pressures are too much !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
jagbasneh:

Thanks ��. For the police clearance certificate my son is 6months old. Is he going to need it or not?
he doesn't need a police clearance. U are welcome

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ovi4real(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
their test is just a Dr observing them by some procedures, only adults do x-ray

Thank you for your response, does this mean I will book and pay the 23k?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
ovi4real:

Thank you for your response, does this mean I will book and pay the 23k?
you can book and make your payment before your test. It Can also be made even if it's 2days to ur test, just have print Out copy of the payment details, u will need to present it at the centre.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donogaga(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
aragbaboy:

You write it unless you are currently studying in a UK university or have a certificate to proof you finished from a school in the UK

Wonderful.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
If a company gives me sponsorship and I late want to change job or employer, how do I update my visa?

Does the new company have to do another sponsorship?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sen2paco: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Davidonkonsults:
If a company gives me sponsorship and I late want to change job or employer, how do I update my visa?

Does the new company have to do another sponsorship?

theres a link on gov.uk for change of employer/update your visa. My partner just changed her employer too and we have applied to update the visa.

https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/update-your-visa-if-you-change-job-or-employer

The new company must give you another sponsorship and the old one will cancel theirs. Make sure you get the new sponsorship before having current one cancelled.

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Johnny1013(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Abeg house,how long does it take for for company to get COS .The company I applied said they don't have a sponsorship license but they want to apply to get it?

Abeg who has been in this abeg

I greet the house o
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbolah21: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

AR works no doubt, but you can’t put an actual time frame to it. It might be less than 6 months and at times way more than 6 months.

Besides the visa officer didn’t make an error. The error was from your part (your employer) and the visa officer has made a right decision, so AR might not work in this case (I stand to be corrected).

I would advice you get the correct document and apply again so you can get your visa in about 3 weeks instead of waiting months for AR that might not even come out positive.

IMO It’s better to wait to get your passport and reapply.

Thank you. But passport is still with DMC, how do i get it back ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
donogaga:

Are you sure of this?

Reason being that I haven't heard of anyone who has written it here.
They probably used Naric/Ecctis
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good evening house ,pls I need your help asap,am filling the visa application form this part ,I clicked self service so I can upload my docs and it asked for my email and password, i inserted my email and is not going tru
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donogaga(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
gistbite:

They probably used Naric/Ecctis

I got a care sponsorship job and I wasn't asked to write IELTS, that's why I am quite surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Good morning guru, urgent please have booked appointment for my TB TEST. Pls ��� how will i make the payment and which documents i will take alone with me on my appointment date
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2022
jagbasneh:
Good morning guru, urgent please have booked appointment for my TB TEST. Pls ��� how will i make the payment and which documents i will take alone with me on my appointment date

Follow this link below to see the account details for the payment, you have to show evidence of payment like receipt and account number then your passport

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria#payment

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2022
jagbasneh:

Police clearance certificate is for you and your partner pls.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Chefyemc:
Good evening house ,pls I need your help asap,am filling the visa application form this part ,I clicked self service so I can upload my docs and it asked for my email and password, i inserted my email and is not going tru

Your session might have expired , but you usually don't login directly from where you upload your docs.
Go from the "no reply" email sent you after payment of the Visa application, click on the what to do next it takes you to a page to select where to provide your biometrics, Which then opens the page you seek.

I hope I am correct

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2022
bunsuq:

Police clearance certificate is for you and your partner pls.
Can i register without NIN Number for police clearance certificate cuz my partner don't have NIN?
It's asking for NIN Number when i want to start the registration

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2022
rkayfree:

Follow this link below to see the account details for the payment, you have to show evidence of payment like receipt and account number then your passport

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria#payment
What is the meaning of sort code over there?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Pay with the account number and forget the sort code

jagbasneh:

What is the meaning of sort code over there?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2022
Jaybadestboy:
Pay with the account number and forget the sort code

how much will someone pay in Naira?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2022
rkayfree:

Your session might have expired , but you usually don't login directly from where you upload your docs.
Go from the "no reply" email sent you after payment of the Visa application, click on the what to do next it takes you to a page to select where to provide your biometrics, Which then opens the page you seek.

I hope I am correct

Just seeing this thanks alot ,exactly what I did.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Good morning people, pls I av already booked my date for biometrics but I realized I wud need the premium lounge ,is it still possible to pay and get it when I go for biometrics or it has to be online

2,and pls will d premium lounge cover assisted service, where they will help me upload my documents as well.

Pls anyone that has used it to pls kindly explain how it works ,I strained my leg wont be able to queue or wait for so long .pls help me guys

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CowbellY: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Chefyemc:
Good morning people, pls I av already booked my date for biometrics but I realized I wud need the premium lounge ,is it still possible to pay and get it when I go for biometrics or it has to be online

2,and pls will d premium lounge cover assisted service, where they will help me upload my documents as well.

Pls anyone that has used it to pls kindly explain how it works ,I strained my leg wont be able to queue or wait for so long .pls help me guys

Yes with premium, they do everything for you. Better to pay online so you don't queue. Otherwise you might have to queue a lot before having the opportunity to pay for the lounge if you go to the centre.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by edimalo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
PositiveVEE:
SKILLED WORKER VISA ALERT!!!
AFTER 3 UK VISA DENIAL & 3 US DENIAL
Interview 14th May
Offer Letter 16th May
COS 18th May
PCC 23rd May
TB TEST 24TH May
APPLICATION 15th June
BIOMETRICS 27th June
PASSPORT WITH VISA 19th July

Above is to encourage someone that despite multiple denials of visa from different countries(embassies),there’s is still lot of hope.

Congratulations.

Please I want to know if you got any mail concerning the previous visa refusals immediately when you applied for visa.

Were you asked to submit / upload any form when you stated past refusals during visa application.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
sen2paco:

theres a link on gov.uk for change of employer/update your visa. My partner just changed her employer too and we have applied to update the visa.

https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/update-your-visa-if-you-change-job-or-employer

The new company must give you another sponsorship and the old one will cancel theirs. Make sure you get the new sponsorship before having current one cancelled.
Wow. I assume these companies pay for sponsorship. So any job I get throughout my stay I have to be getting companies ready to sponsor?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Wow. I assume these companies pay for sponsorship. So any job I get throughout my stay I have to be getting companies ready to sponsor?

Yes. That's how it works.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Can i register without NIN Number for police clearance certificate cuz my partner don't have NIN?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
jagbasneh:

But NIN is important for identification in Nigeria. I was surprised when I got to know that banks have access to NIN, NIS, INEC and co portal. I wonder why your partner doesn't have it. You have to find a way to acquire it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please I’d like to pay for Ecctis/Naric, I need viable payment method.

As barter and some others nor dey available now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (606) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.