Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (838154 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by flowbjones(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Still expectant.

Biometrics - July 7, 2022

This week is loaded and I'm hopeful.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Genzuri: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Davidonkonsults post=115189255], Hello boss please can you please help with some companies that sponsor as am on presently on dependant visa here boss.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2022
japro:
Hello house,

Please I need urgent assistance on the following:

1. Should I wait for my COS before scheduling my TB test?
2. What address will I enter when scheduling my TB test? (destination address)
3. Do I have to pay for my TB test at the time of booking, or can I pay when I arrive at the IOM office?

Thank you for responding so quickly
1. TB test is valid for 6 months.
2. How close are you to receiving a COS.
3. If COS is very sure and you are in talk with the coy, ask for their administrative address to use on your TB Test.
4. You don't have to pay when booking and payment can be made same day but proof of payment is required at the test centre.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Favouriteguy: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Booking for Medicals for UK TB examination, does the column for address in UK matter? What if an applicant does not have an address in UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BrosMayowa(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2022
My sponsoring coy has informed I will need to pay for the 3 year health insurance and visa fee. Does anybody know what exchange rate the UK home office will set? Do they typically use official or black market

And abeg, any passport plug here? Immigration no gree issue me my renewal since capturing on Jul 7th. My plug just dey disappoint person for this Ikoyi.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BrosMayowa(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Favouriteguy:
Booking for Medicals for UK TB examination, does the column for address in UK matter? What if an applicant does not have an address in UK?

There has to be someplace you're heading to upon your arrival, no? use that. I could have opted to use my sponsoring coy but I used a close friend's.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bollymoon(f): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello guys,for those that received NSF message,were you told to submit docs?
Did biometric on. 27th of June
Received NSF on July 11.
And I have not received any message till now.Anyone in my shoes and have received message should pls help to share their experience.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2022
BrosMayowa:
My sponsoring coy has informed I will need to pay for the 3 year health insurance and visa fee. Does anybody know what exchange rate the UK home office will set? Do they typically use official or black market

And abeg, any passport plug here? Immigration no gree issue me my renewal since capturing on Jul 7th. My plug just dey disappoint person for this Ikoyi.

This your job no be health care ??
Abeg what industry is it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BrosMayowa(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

This your job no be health care ??
Abeg what industry is it

No, it isn't. I couldn't find another thread on nairaland for other industries or maybe I didn't look hard enough. It's in the Finance industry.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2022
BrosMayowa:

No, it isn't. I couldn't find another thread on nairaland for other industries or maybe I didn't look hard enough. It's in the Finance industry.

Telling you to pay 3 years health insurance is harsh men....exchange rate is up the roof right now.....what kinda finance company cant cover health insurance for their staff...
..cant you negotiate more??
..if you have family that'll be more on your neck....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BrosMayowa(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

Telling you to pay 3 years health insurance is harsh men....exchange rate is up the roof right now.....what kinda finance company cant cover health insurance for their staff...
..i feel you should negotiate more.
..if you have family that'll be more on your neck....

Oh every kobo related to my visa is refundable upon my resumption o.. including TB and ECCTIS. They just want me to pay it upfront. It's common in the industry and even tech consulting firms.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2022
BrosMayowa:

Oh every kobo related to my visa is refundable upon my resumption o.. including TB and ECCTIS. They just want me to pay it upfront. It's common in the industry and even tech consulting firms.

Oh ok....thats fine then....
How can boys plug in...what roles are availble?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BrosMayowa(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh ok....thats fine then....
How can boys plug in...what roles are availble?

me and my guys simply applied online o. their equivalent of graduate trainee here in nigeria. but I have experience so i aimed for experienced roles. and we all managed to get one. it was on merit. I did 4 interviews and 2 case studies remotely.

If you are sound, just google and apply to any of these coy that can sponsor. they're very meritocratic. that's how i got it really. no plug or anything else.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2022
BrosMayowa:

me and my guys simply applied online o. their equivalent of graduate trainee here in nigeria. but I have experience so i aimed for experienced roles. and we all managed to get one. it was on merit. I did 4 interviews and 2 case studies remotely.

If you are sound, just google and apply to any of these coy that can sponsor. they're very meritocratic. that's how i got it really. no plug or anything else.

Okay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pleases can someone help me with a UK Cv format or a sample of how to prepare a UK Cv for caregiver role for someone who doesn’t have experience on it?
I have gotten some certs from Allison.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ponmbe(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thanks so much. This worked like magic cheesy
Got the COS and i applied thereafter om 5th July,Biometrics on 13th and till now, Iv not heard from them. I sent a paid mail last week and i got a decision made feedback but passport has not moved back to VAC. Wetin dey cause this delays self.... � Funny enough, I've seen someone who had his biometric done on 14th july, thou a dependant, and has his passport picked up already.

Uzland:

Hello Ponmbe, congratulations on your job offer.cheesy
Since you say you already have PTE Academic UKVI, if all you need at this time is to only show equivalence of your Nigerian bachelor's degree to that obtained in the UK, without English language proficiency, then what you should go for is Enic Statement of Comparability. For this, you only need to upload your final certificate and transcript.
Their website says: "Statement Of Comparability: A general purpose statement of qualification comparability. This service is for you if you need to evidence the level of your overseas qualification for employment, study, professional registration or another reason."
Link: https://enic.org.uk/Qualifications/SOC/Default.aspx
You can also message them to enquire further when you register via the link.

PS Please don't forget to keep us updated on your progress. Good luck!

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Vavi: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Your company should be able to offer some sponsorship for you and the money will be deduct from your salary over a period of time. You may want to discuss this with them. That seems a better and more cost effective option than changing your Naira to GBP. My two cents!!!

BrosMayowa:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chrishertz8: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pls has anyone here used rika solutions? Are they real? Have u gotten offer through them?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PositiveVEE: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
So2edeks:

Congratulations!!
When applying did you state all the denials and did you need to include the letters? Please tell more .

Yes I stated all refusals but did not submit refusal letters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PositiveVEE: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
edimalo:

Congratulations.

Please I want to know if you got any mail concerning the previous visa refusals immediately when you applied for visa.

Were you asked to submit / upload any form when you stated past refusals during visa application.

No,I didn’t receive any mail concerning previous refusals neither was I asked to upload any form
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PositiveVEE: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fasasiidris:
Please does anyone know how much Health Worker Visa Application Cost for 3 years?

Thanks
£232
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Araabmoney: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please i will appreciate if i get response(s) to my questions.
I want to know if my wife can apply together with me as dependant for skilled worker visa without having the same surname with me. She hasn't done change of name yet but we're legally married and there is registry cert. I will appreciate if someone that knows about this my situation to reply. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Araabmoney:
Please i will appreciate if i get response(s) to my questions.
I want to know if my wife can apply together with me as dependant for skilled worker visa without having the same surname with me. She hasn't done change of name yet but we're legally married and there is registry cert. I will appreciate if someone that knows about this my situation to reply. Thanks

Sure she can, try and add newpaper publishment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Araabmoney: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
@john3ce I'm experiencing this issue right now. I got the same message in my mail and ecctis account message but I've not been debited. Made payment early morning today. Please did the payment went through or you made another payment. Or how were you able to resolve this. Awaiting your response. Thanks
john3ce:
Hello family.

Please i have used my zenith bank debit card and union bank master cards to pay for ecctis service but keeps saying declined. However, the last attempt didn't decline but i haven't been debited by my bank and i received an email of order confirmation from ecctis which is attached here. I want to be careful not to be double apply for the same service. Please those who have passed through this route, did you receive same message after submitting all documents or when payment was received.

Kindly assist with advise. Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Araabmoney: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please I didn't get what you mean. She hasn't done the newspaper change of name thing so her father's name is what she has on her passport. Want to know if she can go ahead to apply as my dependant. We have marriage certificate from the registry.
princecemo:

Sure, u can add news paper report
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Araabmoney:
Please I didn't get what you mean. She hasn't done the newspaper change of name thing so her father's name is what she has on her passport. Want to know if she can go ahead to apply as my dependant. We have marriage certificate from the registry.

Marriage certificate will do, buh i wud suggest you also try and get the newspaper stuff its not expensive 10-15k I think
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Optimisticgold:
Visa Alert!!!
Virgin passport
Dependant(SW)

Biometrics: 8th July 2022
Application transferred to DMC: 8th July 2022
Application received by DMC: 13th July 2022
Application Transferred to VAC: July 26th 2022
Application Received by VAC and collection email: July 26th 2022
Passport picked up:Successful
#Glory be to God almighty#

Hi, and congratulations.
I wanna ask dis u scan all supporting documents yourself via the TLC portal? If yes did you also submit the documents during ur biometrics or did u only submit only ur passport and checklist alone
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PositiveVEE: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
jagbasneh:

Congratulations ���, pls it's a care home?
Yes,it is a care home
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PositiveVEE: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heeyhun:

Congratulations, may I ask what tls you did your bio. I did mine in Ikeja on the 21st and haven’t heard anything
Ikeja
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by flowbjones(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Skilled Worker Visa cost how much please?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gensece: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hwy9:

It's an accounting related job. I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. I was scheduled for 2 interviews in succession and was offered employment.

Pretty straightforward!

Whaaoo! Accounting job? You are so lucky!
COS for accounting related job, pls enlighten us more
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PositiveVEE: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Phummy2984:
Hi guys pls it’s urgent , I have been refused uk visa twice and I got someone who wants to give me COS for tier 2 visa . Pls what are my chances of getting a visa even if I get COS
� ,As long as you submit all required documents.
I had 3 UK refusals and 3 US refusals and I was granted my tier 2 visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (606) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.