Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (840196 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
This one that vfs announce Priority visa and super priority visa for. Does it mean vfs is now talking application for UK�‍♂️
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jesmond3945: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
sagbar:
Hi House,
I'm an IT support person. I live in the UK and currently on post study visa with my wife now. She's done with her studies already.
I got some IT offers but none of the company are ready to sponsor. I have undertaken some IT contract Jobs in the past but I'm really out for a full time role that comes with a Tier-2 visa sponsorship. My dilemma now is that I got a Support work (health support) that is ready to sponsor me grin . I don't know if I should take it or continue with my professional job search . I'm just skeptical that If I eventually find one IT job that's ready to sponsor, it might look somehow trying to switch visa.
Well take it so that you can still be in Uk. However I know that your first love IT would always be in your mind and the problem is the huge gap bec ause you would be doing the support work for a long time. Just think it thro ugh to avoid regret

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thanks I just needed to confirm.
rkayfree:

The result over Ok!

That's like a 6 band or 6.5

Well done !
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oladapoajayi: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello
I submitted my application for skilled worker visa June16, my application has been at DMC ever since and I haven’t heard from them
Please who knows what I can do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please how much is the Alison certificate?and how do I pay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Uzland:

Awwnnn...cheesy Congratulations to you, Bunsuq! I rejoice with you!cheesy

Thank you so much.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Aragbs4real:

Please house, is this IELTS Academics for ukvi acceptable for Healthcare Work visa? Urgent, Thanks.
Listening 5.5
Reading 6.0
Writing 5.5
Speaking 7.0
Overall 6.0

Yes, it is acceptable. IELST for UKVI Academics or General. Either can be used.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
sagbar:
Hi House,
I'm an IT support person. I live in the UK and currently on post study visa with my wife now. She's done with her studies already.
I got some IT offers but none of the company are ready to sponsor. I have undertaken some IT contract Jobs in the past but I'm really out for a full time role that comes with a Tier-2 visa sponsorship. My dilemma now is that I got a Support work (health support) that is ready to sponsor me grin . I don't know if I should take it or continue with my professional job search . I'm just skeptical that If I eventually find one IT job that's ready to sponsor, it might look somehow trying to switch visa.

5 years is a long time to be trapped doing care. If your wife doesn't mind let her be the care sponsored job while you continue chasing that IT Dream..... home office is offering more sponsorship within UK to trap many people into minimum wage levels. I am seeing so many people been tied to minimum wage all in the name of sponsorship when they could be earning more and growing in their field. It is well

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by alakara(m): 1:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Can't he combine the two together?
LagosismyHome:

5 years is a long time to be trapped doing care. If your wife doesn't mind let her be the care sponsored job while you continue chasing that IT Dream..... home office is offering more sponsorship within UK to trap many people into minimum wage levels. I am seeing so many people been tied to minimum wage all in the name of sponsorship when they could be earning more and growing in their field. It is well
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hummel94: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning, pls do employers call or send Email if they consider one's application? Pls help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GMs: 7:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning everyone, I'm currently in the UK, I have spoken to my company regarding being sponsored and they have asked that I send them an email stating what I need and how they may be able to help, can anyone please share sample of letter to their employer requesting for sponsorship. I do not know what this entails. Thank you!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BabaGebu: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Olorilola17 post=115702172]Florence Academy

Check: https://www.florence.co.uk/care-professionals/academy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BabaGebu: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Honeysweetest:
nna how did you get the free online certification, na beg I de beg

https://www.florence.co.uk/care-professionals/academy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Heeyhun(f): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Oladapoajayi:
Hello
I submitted my application for skilled worker visa June16, my application has been at DMC ever since and I haven’t heard from them
Please who knows what I can do?

Did you do paid calls and email?

Mine was June 22nd and I only got it back yesterday.

Please pressure them. 9 weeks is too long.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Heeyhun(f): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Visa alert

Skilled workers visa

Submission date: June 10th

Biometrics: June 21st

Decision made: July 4th

Collection email: August 14th

Just had the longest 8 weeks of my life thanks to UKVI and TLS Ikeja

13 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ponmbe(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Congratulations....

Heeyhun:
Visa alert

Skilled workers visa

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trex12: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Heeyhun:
Visa alert

Skilled workers visa

Congratulations
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nanomat: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Heeyhun:
Visa alert

Skilled workers visa

Congratulations
I have a degree in biochemistry with health experience. What's my chance of securing a skilled worker visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by umarwy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
GMs:
Good morning everyone, I'm currently in the UK, I have spoken to my company regarding being sponsored and they have asked that I send them an email stating what I need and how they may be able to help, can anyone please share sample of letter to their employer requesting for sponsorship. I do not know what this entails. Thank you!

Dm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello peeps,

I have a friend who got her visa within 9 days of Biometrics with Standard Visa Application. I got mine within 12 days as well (last year). Just a tip for everyone who wants to apply for theirs soon. These are the documents I submitted and advised her to submit:

- IELTS (Test certificate not online score)
- Police Certificate (no need for fingerprint)
- TB certificate
- Passport data page
- CoS
- Visa Application Form.
- Statement of Account for PoF (if you're required to)

NOTE: This is for Health and Care visa main applicant. Feel free to follow suit or not, the choice is yours. Good luck to everyone.

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Very Important

I did the IDP IELTS GENERAL hoping to use it for the UK skilled worker

Please is it acceptable

Urgent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
JPB2:
Very Important

I did the IDP IELTS GENERAL hoping to use it for the UK skilled worker

Please is it acceptable

Urgent

If its not IELTS for UKVI, it is not acceptable.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
dee1504:
Hello peeps,

I have a friend who got her visa within 9 days of Biometrics. I got mine within 12 days as well (last year). Just a tip for everyone who wants to apply for theirs soon. These are the documents I submitted and advised her to submit:

- TB certificate
- Passport data page
- CoS
- Visa Application Form.

NOTE: This is for Health and Care visa main applicant. Feel free to follow suit or not, the choice is yours. Good luck to everyone.

Dats so fast, is it priority visa or standard application??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:37am On Aug 17, 2022
princecemo:

Dats so fast, is it priority visa or standard application??

Standard Application
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2022
dee1504:
Hello peeps,

I have a friend who got her visa within 9 days of Biometrics with Standard Visa Application. I got mine within 12 days as well (last year). Just a tip for everyone who wants to apply for theirs soon. These are the documents I submitted and advised her to submit:

- TB certificate
- Passport data page
- CoS
- Visa Application Form.

Congratulation,mine took 12 days too ( dependant visa)
Biometric date :July 29
Mail of Collection date: Aug 11.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Murewaa(f): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Thanks to all that answered my various questions here.
I am now in the UK.
Is there any store one can get cheap items?
As all I'm seeing around is over expensive o.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Murewaa:
Thanks to all that answered my various questions here.
I am now in the UK.
Is there any store one can get cheap items?
As all I'm seeing around is over expensive o.

LOL. Stop converting from pounds to naira. U will be ok. Check gumtree.com

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2022
dee1504:

If its not IELTS for UKVI, it is not acceptable.

What can you use IELTS GENERAL FOR?

So I just wasted money �

#dead
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zinaunreal(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
transport:
Please help,

I have applied to over 200 places for support worker.

Got 5 interviews

2 canceled the interview saying that they don’t sponsor support worker from Nigeria.

I did three interviews and just to responded that i am not successful.

TB test is about to expire, police clearance self don expire.

I am getting tired.

I have care certificate, international driver’s license, mental health support worker experience in nigeria.

Why you get rejected is simple you're in Nigeria and most of them feel that when you come you will switch jobs asap because its that easy and alot of new employees don't stay... but keep trying

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Please house is Alison certificate up to 147 pounds? A friend is trying to confirm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2022
JPB2:

What can you use IELTS GENERAL FOR?

So I just wasted money �

#dead

If you're hoping to use it for a tier 2 visa, yes you've wasted your money. It's IELTS for UKVI they require.

Infact I know someone who was denied at the embassy because of a wrong IELTS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ose333(f): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
jum33:

Congratulation,mine took 12 days too ( dependant visa)
Biometric date :July 29
Mail of Collection date: Aug 11.

Hi
Please which TLS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (606) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.