Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (841492 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
leef2022:

Whichever you take don't forget to add UKVI or you may have to take it again

Please which of the IELTS do you think is appropriate for UK work visa?

1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
God bless you boss...I appreciate
dee1504:

1. BTA is not a requirement for travelling on a work visa. You only need to take sufficient amount of money to cater for your needs for the first 1 month, including rent and other bills.

2. You can use your employer's address as your address in your application, however, DO NOT TRAVEL UNTIL YOUR ACCOMMODATION IS SORTED. This weather is freezing and its not even winter yet. Liaise with your employer or friends/family in the UK to help secure accommodation before you arrival.

I hope this helps
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=leef2022 post=118748974]

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ertugrul: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
rab4sure:

I also live in Abuja so if you want to get police character. Just go to area 10 at police FCT Command. Got mine there but make sure you don't allow those police outside to help you inflate it. Make sure you enter by yourself, go to the second floor and straight to the end of that floor. If you need me to give you the number of the officer, just contact me and I'll send you her number then you can just call her when you get to the fct command gate

Hello i live in abuja and want to get the police clearance certificate, i sent you a DM

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cleo18:

I think IELTS test is of two types viz: Academics and General Training. The General Training is what is used for work visa. IELTS UKVI for General Training.

UKVI means UK Visa and Immigration[b][/b].

We have IELTS UKVI for Academics and IELTS UKVI for General Training.

So when you're talking about IELTS UKVI, always try to be specific.

And what category do you think skilled worker visa fall under?

Again any you do, be sure it would be acceptable for the visa category you would be applying for. Otherwise, you would have to take another test or possibly denied the visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ertugrul:

Hello i live in abuja and want to get the police clearance certificate, i sent you a DM

Go on possap.ng.gov, fill and pay the fee, then visit Louis Edet house(police headquarters) for biometrics and final steps of the process.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cleo18:

Please which of the IELTS do you think is appropriate for UK work visa?

Ielts ukvi general or academic is accepted. You can access more info on gov.uk on about that.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ferrarilord:
brother, hope you are doing fine? Any news yet

Everyday is a news my brother!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
It's ielts ukvi general not academic,please do not make that mistake.

leef2022:

Ielts ukvi general or academic is accepted. You can access more info on go
v.uk on about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oluwabreezy: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Had my IELTS UKVI general on the 12th of this month and I can't still get my result. Made several calls and emails to them. They were just giving silly excuses. Has anyone experienced this and what action did you take. Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2022
bukonlami:
It's ielts ukvi general not academic[b][/b],please do not make that mistake.

It is ACCEPTABLE.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justinaa2012: 3:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Hi guys do I need to write a letter of consent for my dependent POF because they are using my account? Note I’m already in UK.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ertugrul: 4:54am On Nov 29, 2022
leef2022:

Go on possap.ng.gov, fill and pay the fee, then visit Louis Edet house(police headquarters) for biometrics and final steps of the process.
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Goodly1:
Hello all! Excellent & informative thread here.
Please help! Those who've done ENIC Statement of Comparability for WAEC, please did you upload any transcript for it, or is the original WAEC certificate all I need to upload?
I also have my secondary school leaving testimonial showing all my subjects from JSS1 - SS3. Is it what I need to upload as transcript for the WAEC? Thanks.
Please quote my comment when replying. Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2022
leef2022:

It is ACCEPTABLE.

Please how much did you people pay for your local hospital recommendation letter and maybe their local Certificates here just to add for adding sake?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Cleo18:

Please how much did you people pay for your local hospital recommendation letter and maybe their local Certificates here just to add for adding sake?[b][/b]

DON'T ADD anything you have not been requested to add for NOTHING SAKE.

Focus on getting right the requested docs available in good time.

Obedience is better than sacrifice!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2022
bukonlami:
It's ielts ukvi general not academic,please do not make that mistake.

I used academic. Ielts ukvi general or academic will suffice for skilled worker visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

I used academic. Ielts ukvi general or academic for suffice for skilled worker visa.

Please be specific of what you used.
Was it IELTS UKVI Academic or IELTS UKVI General Training test you used? Which of them?

How can you say "I used IELTS UKVI Academic OR IELTS UKVI General Training test"?
Does it make sense?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2022
Cleo18:

Please be specific of what you used.
Was it IELTS UKVI Academic or IELTS UKVI General Training test you used? Which of them?

How can you say "I used IELTS UKVI Academic OR IELTS UKVI General Training test"?
Does it make sense?
Statement modified. You can stop barking now as the response was not to you in the first place.

Perhaps you think anyone here owes you anything.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by genialroi1: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Good morning, is there anyone who did TLS appointments within the first weeks of November on Standard gotten decision for collection?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cyclops33: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes everyone I know both main applicant and dependants that did biometrics from Nov 1 till 16 has gotten their skilled work visa. It takes 5-9 working days standard, decisions are coming faster than before. You might want to call UK to find out more if you haven’t received a decision yet.
genialroi1:
Good morning, is there anyone who did TLS appointments within the first weeks of November on Standard gotten decision for collection?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
AskGod07:

80k did my exam yesterday, I will advise you to visit their office and make the payment.

How is the PTE exam please?
I checked gov.uk and saw one can use it as test of English certificate.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
leef2022:

Alright, thank you.
But when applying for the jobs, didn't you add one or two hospitals as where you've worked before?
If you did, what about if they are contacted?

Kindly reply. I am asking to know please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
leef2022:

Hello, don't the recruiting organizations request for hospitals where one might have gained little knowledge during their background check before they decide to move forward with the applicant?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Topmc: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Timtim8989:

Did she respond yet ?

She didn't respond. No love in the street.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Odedenshi1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
harley4:
please house,
lead me to TIER 2 Visa?

Thank you, my brother and sister.

Google UK shortage occupation list to see jobs that can give you a Tier 2 Visa. Cheers

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cleo18:

Alright, thank you.
But when applying for the jobs, didn't you add one or two hospitals as where you've worked before?
If you did, what about if they are contacted?

Kindly reply. I am asking to know please

Experience(s) is/are important bits on a CV which potential employers look at. Therefore, I would expect you actually earn the Experiences rather than just adding them. Specifically, you know you would be working with vulnerable persons and least you want is your inexperience to get you into trouble.

Would previous employers be contacted? is left for your new employer. Some may do, some won't.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by genialroi1: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cyclops33:
Yes everyone I know both main applicant and dependants that did biometrics from Nov 1 till 16 has gotten their skilled work visa. It takes 5-9 working days standard, decisions are coming faster than before. You might want to call UK to find out more if you haven’t received a decision yet.
How can I call UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautifulJoy: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please who know how I can get a quick date for TB booking. The next available date is 13th Dec and my police clearance will expire on 16th. I don't want to pay police my money again to do another and my work start date is 10th Dec. Please someone should help on what do do
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
beautifulJoy:
Please who know how I can get a quick date for TB booking. The next available date is 13th Dec and my police clearance will expire on 16th. I don't want to pay police my money again to do another and my work start date is 10th Dec. Please someone should help on what do do

Choose the 13th....u will get a confirmation...
Re-log in and edit ur appointment date to the date u want.....u will get another confirmation..

Screen shot the new confirmation page and send to IOM to confirm the appointment u got....

Or

u can try other approved tb test centres.... st Nicholas give faster dates...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautifulJoy: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
[Thank you

quote author=advanceDNA post=118775896]

Chose the 13th....u will get a confirmation...
Re-log in and edit ur appointment date to the date u want.....u will get another confirmation..

Screen shot the new confirmation page and send to IOM to confirm the appointment u got....

Or

u can try other approved tb test centres.... st Nicholas give faster dates...[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.