Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (841452 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Visa Alert Visa Alert
Skilled Worker visa
Biometrics- 31st Jan
Transferred to DMC- 31st Jan
Received by DMC- 1st February
Transferred to Vac 8 February
Received by Vac 8 February
Collection mail 8 February.
Passport collected

My story can only be defined as a miracle. God did.
Job interview was August 2022 I got unsuccessful mail in September but was told I will be kept on reserve for 6 months due to the standard of my application/interview I contacted interviewer and was informed that they are awaiting funding for two more positions and will be willing to offer me one once funding is approved. Waiting game began I even forgot about the post. 30th October I got a mail requesting I call them on the 1st of November I joined the call via teams and was informed that I am being offered a position. Passport wasn't done had to do express passport. COS came a month later December 8 my ecctis application delayed the final visa application because my school won't give me my transcript until a months time.

Documents submitted
COS maintenance was ticked.
TB CERTIFICATE
MAINTENANCE LETTER From sponsor
Passport
Degree result was needed for English proof
Ecctis certificate soft copy

No Police character submitted as my profession wasn't on the list. I was scared because I didn't submit police character report.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
omusiliyu:

No

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibrahim505(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
YoungG4life:
Visa Alert Visa Alert
Skilled Worker visa
Biometrics- 31st Jan
Passport collected

Job interview was August 2022 I got unsuccessful mail in September but was told I will be kept on reserve for 6 months due to the standard of my application/interview I contacted interviewer and was informed that they are awaiting funding for two more positions and will be willing to offer me one once funding is approved. Waiting game began I even forgot about the post. 30th October I got a mail requesting I call them on the 1st of November I joined the call via teams and was informed that I am being offered a position. Passport wasn't done had to do express passport. COS came a month later December 8 my ecctis application delayed the final visa application because my school won't give me my transcript until a months time.

Documents submitted
TB CERTIFICATE
Passport

No Police character submitted as my profession wasn't on the list. I was scared because I didn't submit police character report.
Which profession?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
YoungG4life:
Visa Alert Visa Alert
Skilled Worker visa
Biometrics- 31st Jan
Passport collected

Documents submitted
TB CERTIFICATE
Passport

Congratulations
Which profession?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Please inform me when you get one I need a cheap flight to Glasgow for 23rd or 24th less than 700k.

Wisdom7400:

I need a cheap flight to uk by Monday or Tuesday next week less than 750k. Do u have any?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Congratulations. Please is it true that the maximum they can give for COS is 4year and you can now renew after.
Thanks

YoungG4life:
Visa Alert Visa Alert
Skilled Worker visa
Biometrics- 31st Jan
Passport collected

Documents submitted
TB CERTIFICATE
Passport

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adedapodvirus001(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good afternoon house, please is there anyone here that has travelled or secured COS through REGO ET EL Training school. Are they genuine?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Not true. maximum for COS is 5 years. Which was what I got when filling visa form you select 3 years or more than 3 years depends on the years attached on your COS
Christabeliciou:

Congratulations. Please is it true that the maximum they can give for COS is 4year and you can now renew after.
Thanks

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Medical Laboratory Assistant
Wisdom7400:

Congratulations
Which profession?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
The employer said it's 4years maximum after which you renew

YoungG4life:
Not true. maximum for COS is 5 years. Which was what I got when filling visa form you select 3 years or more than 3 years depends on the years attached on your COS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ama15(f): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Christabeliciou:
The employer said it's 4years maximum after which you renew

It’s 5 years (from UKVI guide for sponsors):

Period of grant
Successful applicants will be granted entry clearance or permission to stay for the period of employment stated on their CoS, up to a maximum period of 5 years, plus any time before the start date on the CoS and 14 days after the end date. You cannot assign a CoS for longer than 5 years. Applications can be made up to 3 months before the start date.

Settlement
Workers who have been continuously and lawfully resident in the UK on the Skilled Worker route (or other eligible route) for 5 years or more may apply to settle in the UK permanently (known as ‘settlement’ or ‘indefinite leave to remain’).

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tummy009(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
kudos to everyone one here... everyone in here shall all be rejoice with... despite be a silent reader... thanks to you all
VISAAlert...
Got my visa today...
job interview Jan 11...
got employed Jan 13
Received my Cos Jan 19
start application by Jan 21
priority
biometrics on Feb 1..
transfer to DMC on feb1
transferred to vac Feb 7
main applicant
picked my visa up this afternoon
tummy009:
pls kindly explain further about this letter sent to me by tlscontact Ikeja.

14 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thanks

tummy009:
kudos to everyone one here... everyone in here shall all be rejoice with... despite be a silent reader... thanks to you all
VISAAlert...
Got my visa today...
job interview Jan 11...
got employed Jan 13
Received my Cos Jan 19
start application by Jan 21
priority
biometrics on Feb 1..
transfer to DMC on feb1
transferred to vac Feb 7
main applicant
picked my visa up this afternoon
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
tiptoe1:

Have you checked sites like Skyscanner and kayak? Airlines like Kenya airways and royal Air maroc both have deals less than 500k to Heathrow.

luckily i got i cheaper ticket with egypt air for next week

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
YoungG4life:
Please inform me when you get one I need a cheap flight to Glasgow for 23rd or 24th less than 700k.

check BA now on wakanow for 23rd abj to Glasgow its 743k the cheapest so far

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
YoungG4life:

wow I have a friend who might be interested in this route. I would like to inbox you so that u can give me a brief rundown of the steps you took and anything that might be of help.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wisdom7400:

luckily i got i cheaper ticket with egypt air for next week
please how much and which app did you use ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
IRIEBOY:
please how much and which app did you use ?

Wakanow

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbagura: 1:58am On Feb 09, 2023
Who can help me make payment at Florence academy? Need certificate for my completed course.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2023
Please kindly advice me on the least amount of cash someone (1 person) can have while traveling in case of emergency.

Also those already in the UK, how do you normally make withdrawals once you arrive before you settling in.

Do you use your normal cards from Nigeria or is there any other means?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Gbagura:
Who can help me make payment at Florence academy? Need certificate for my completed course.

Same here, I also need help for the certificates.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2023
YoungG4life:

That's good. Congratulations. Kindly share the following information:

- What you studied in school
- Your profession in Nigeria and years of experience
- Did you register with any registration body in the UK? If yes, which body

You will be assisting a lot of people by doing this. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2023
YoungG4life:
Visa Alert Visa Alert
Skilled Worker visa
Biometrics- 31st Jan
Passport collected

Documents submitted
TB CERTIFICATE
Passport

Congrats bro. But why do some employer tick Maintenance for some and some don't? Any reason behind that guyz.

Some would even tick Maintenance for MA and dependents sef but some won't tick Maintenance at all.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Court marriage won't cost you a thing.

DreamerDoer:
Hi Everyone, please anyone who has been through this or know someone who has and was successful kindly help me please 🙏.... We are traditionally married but not legally so we opt for the unmarried partner option since there is no legal document to present.

What are the documents submitted in the place of the requested documents circled in the the image below plsssssss
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Do they give CoS after completing the course?

amehrada:
I paid 350k with london professional training centre. There are others though, Kope medics -550k abi 600k, there’s one other one that’s called ASQ I think their own is around 400k.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Babatiara: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good morning folks. Please I need guidance on a very important matter. Wife got COS for care assistant role. She has all documents and has applied for visa. As dependant,I have to wait till late march to get TB certificate as I had to do sputum test. Should I go ahead and submit my application with the supposed February 15 deadline in view? Is it possible to choose early April for biometrics knowing that all my documents will be ready then?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
I can tell you to put your mind at rest, take your time to sort out things according, as nothing like deadline if February 15, this goes beyond this year. So don't panic

Babatiara:
Good morning folks. Please I need guidance on a very important matter. Wife got COS for care assistant role. She has all documents and has applied for visa. As dependant,I have to wait till late march to get TB certificate as I had to do sputum test. Should I go ahead and submit my application with the supposed February 15 deadline in view? Is it possible to choose early April for biometrics knowing that all my documents will be ready then?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by YoungG4life: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Maintenance is at the discretion of your employer and how they feel sometimes. Most times it's just to make your application easy and save you the stress associated with proof of funds keeping funds for 28 days in your account and all some employers also know that we are from a third world country so they tick maintenance with this in mind as well. But if maintenance is ticked it covers both MA And dependent.
slimanyd:

Congrats bro. But why do some employer tick Maintenance for some and some don't? Any reason behind that guyz.

Some would even tick Maintenance for MA and dependents sef but some won't tick Maintenance at all.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wait till you have your TB test result before booking to avoid being refused. You can always make your application later.
Babatiara:

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.