Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (836327 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (605) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ugochinyere1(f): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2023
Hello guys.
Thanks to all the contributors in here.
Please I'd like to ask if anyone has converted from tier4 to either post study or tier 2 dependent with an expired passport but valid brp.(valid till July 1st)
Have been on passport renewal since feb.
Please any idea?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sleem1956: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2023
CLASSMAN:

Offer letter will be submitted for visa application

Relax Bro.. you dont need to upload offer letter. Even COS is not needed to be uploaded cos you already fill it in your visa application.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sleem1956: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2023
AdesolaHeritage:
I’ve stated it in my application form, my appointment is tomorrow, it’s not part of the documents stated in my checklist.. I want to know if I should go along with it to my appointment to submit it too

You dont need to.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2023
Prizee1:
Please help!!! Can one take a coach with kids from heathrow airport on a 3hours trip to destination? Especially with lugages
Yes but wahala. Ur arival terminal might even be underground(T2) and u will need to take a train to get u to the station (T5) then the coach will also drop u off to another station definitely and u will need to start booking a taxi at this point to ur final destination. So the best is Taxi strt up since its just a one off kind of movement. Its not sth u will do everyday. So just keep money for taxi. U can even liase with the taxi to take u to post office to pick up ur brp at once before heading to ur final destination but make sure u have given at least 3 weeks for HO to get ur cards ready from the date ur entry clearance was issued. Final tips: Check the mileage from Heathrow to ur destination, multiply by £2/mile and consider ur luggage too. That will give u an idea for the cost of taxi. But wait a min! Did u say 3hrs trip? By bus or by taxi? If its a 3hr trip by taxi then that will be almost 200 miles. Why dont you fly to this destination because taxi will be very expensive. Its not cheap to fly too because of ur luggages and u will still book a taxi again to ur final destination las las. So you have to weigh the options.

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2023
Good morning house
Happy new month everyone
everyone waiting for good news will receive it this month in Jesus name

My COS is for 5 years
I paid 5 years visa fee but was given 3 years
How can I make correction on that??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ajetlove: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2023
Thanks for the response. i appreciate

U still have enuf time...U better go apply....before uk prime minister bring another law....[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2023
Great news. Congratulations Sugher.
The train is moving.
I will testify soon.
Team 17th April.

Coming soon.

Sugher:
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!!
I’m in tears 😭 Finally the wait is over . To God be all the glory.
Visa Alert
Visa application- 10th April
Biometric- 17th April ( standard)
Collection mail received just now..
After multiple paid mails and calls. Decision made over 4 weeks ago. To all those experiencing delay, I pray that you will testify very very soon. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Myella: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2023
Good morning. Please how do I pay for my online care certificate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=Wisdom7400 post=123503043]
Yes but wahala. Ur arival terminal might even be underground(T2) and u will need to take a train to get u to the station (T5) then the coach will also drop u off to another station definitely and u will need to start booking a taxi at this point to ur final destination. So the best is Taxi strt up since its just a one off kind of movement. Its not sth u will do everyday. So just keep money for taxi. U can even liase with the taxi to take u to post office to pick up ur brp at once before heading to ur final destination but make sure u have given at least 3 weeks for HO to get ur cards ready from the date ur entry clearance was issued. Final tips: Check the mileage from Heathrow to ur destination, multiply by £2/mile and consider ur luggage too. That will give u an idea for the cost of taxi. But wait a min! Did u say 3hrs trip? By bus or by taxi? If its a 3hr trip by taxi then that will be almost 200 miles. Why dont you fly to this destination because taxi will be very expensive. Its not cheap to fly too because of ur luggages and u will still book a taxi again to ur final destination las las. So you have to weigh the options.

Thank you so much for your response. I am very very grateful. I thought about a taxi too but it is expensive. That is why I'm considering a coach. We checked the distance from our destination to the station and its just about 3mins distance. Our arrival terminal is Heathrow terminal 4, is it far from where we can board the coach? We are a family of 4, with 7 lugages, so I was unsure if a coach can take passengers with that much luggage. It seemed to be the cheapest option so far .What do u suggest?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Get a coach to your destination, get a taxi to your home from there.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
Prizee1:

Thank you so much for your response. I am very very grateful. I thought about a taxi too but it is expensive. That is why I'm considering a coach. We checked the distance from our destination to the station and its just about 3mins distance. Our arrival terminal is Heathrow terminal 4, is it far from where we can board the coach? We are a family of 4, with 7 lugages, so I was unsure if a coach can take passengers with that much luggage. It seemed to be the cheapest option so far .What do u suggest?
Sorry the underground Is T4 not T2. At T4 i think u will have to take a train transfer to t5 where u will see the coaches

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
I have an update on my application.

I checked 'NO' in my Assessment form to my employer for Negative Immigration History; but in my Visa Application, I had put in 'YES' I was denied a visitor visa and provided the details.
This is the reason for the delay in my application.

What do you think the outcome will be?
For the life of me, this was an honest mistake.

@advanceDNA
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
MsLane:
I have an update on my application.

I checked 'NO' in my Assessment form to my employer for Negative Immigration History; but in my Visa Application, I had put in 'YES' I was denied a visitor visa and provided the details.
This is the reason for the delay in my application.

What do you think the outcome will be?
For the life of me, this was an honest mistake.

@advanceDNA

If u did not commit any offense like falsification of information or bank statement when ur visit visa was denied....No wahala..

ur visa go come out alright... as long as u submitted the right documents and did not lie to ukvi........
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Oh Okay.
I pray.
The denial was insufficient evidence of relationship.

I'm praying.

Thank you for your response.

advanceDNA:

If u did not commit any offense like falsification of information or bank statement when ur visit visa was denied....No wahala..

ur visa go come out alright... as long as u submitted the right documents and did not lie to ukvi........
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CanadaQueen: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
OK thanks so much for your response

Canva1405:

From personal experience, the two institutions I needed their Medium of instruction refused to address to Whom it may concern, they requested foe ECCTIS address to be written on the letter. I guess its an avenue to generate funds for the schools. so you have no choice but to go back each time the need arises for MOI.
But If your school agrees to address to Whom it may concern, Then Lucky you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CanadaQueen: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hello guys,
Happy new month. Pls, I have some questions. I have been to the UK before but ever since I returned my visa has always been denied because back then I told them I'll stay for 2 wks BT ended up staying 4mths ( my visa didn't expire though) that was in 2011/2012, I've written to explain why. I still applied for visit in 2018 and was still refused so I guessed dy banned me but didn't inform me. But right now I want to go thru the healthcare route but I dunno if those previous refusals will work against me.
Secondly, I live in Benin Republic now, I currently lecture in 2 Universities. BUT the issue is that, Benin schs aren't really organized in the sense that, they are franchises so an individual gets d license Frm govt and sells franchise to many ppl who will open branches of the University. So I currently work in two (diff schs) but salaries are peanuts and paid in naira and also not paid directly frm account DT reflects the sch name. Its d owner of d franchises DT pays from dia own personal acct. So I used this doc in applying for Canadian study permit and was denied. Now I want to face UK thru care work, do you think they will also request for my work info when I'm applying for visa? Pls what can I do as I don't have any other work I can claim. And I don't have anyone that owns an hospital that I can give money to be paying me salary mthly and act as my employer. I need help pls.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=Prizee1 post=123508354][/quote]

If you can give the name of the city you're going, then it will be easier to guide you on the best option. If not, then go by coach. Quantity of luggage is not a problem as long as it is stated in your booking.

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bisi16(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Anyone noticed TLS tracking has been a mess since last week?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=dee1504 post=123516227]

If you can give the name of the city you're going, then it will be easier to guide you on the best option. If not, then go by coach. Quantity of luggage is not a problem as long as it is stated in your booking.

I hope this helps

I will be going to Torquay in Devon
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=Prizee1 post=123518390][/quote]

It would have been better if your flight landed in Cardiff so you would have been closer. It looks like your best option is to go by coach, from the angle of balancing cost and convenience. However, if you have a lot of money to spare, take a Taxi, probably Uber XL..

I hope this helps
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
CanadaQueen:
Hello guys,
Happy new month. Pls, I have some questions. I have been to the UK before but ever since I returned my visa has always been denied because back then I told them I'll stay for 2 wks BT ended up staying 4mths ( my visa didn't expire though) that was in 2011/2012, I've written to explain why. I still applied for visit in 2018 and was still refused so I guessed dy banned me but didn't inform me. But right now I want to go thru the healthcare route but I dunno if those previous refusals will work against me.
Secondly, I live in Benin Republic now, I currently lecture in 2 Universities. BUT the issue is that, Benin schs aren't really organized in the sense that, they are franchises so an individual gets d license Frm govt and sells franchise to many ppl who will open branches of the University. So I currently work in two (diff schs) but salaries are peanuts and paid in naira and also not paid directly frm account DT reflects the sch name. Its d owner of d franchises DT pays from dia own personal acct. So I used this doc in applying for Canadian study permit and was denied. Now I want to face UK thru care work, do you think they will also request for my work info when I'm applying for visa? Pls what can I do as I don't have any other work I can claim. And I don't have anyone that owns an hospital that I can give money to be paying me salary mthly and act as my employer. I need help pls.

Get the uk care work and Certificate of sponsorship fess...the rest na small thing ...

U dont need an account showing ur employer's details....u just need an account to show the needed 1270£ required to survive for a month........ infact if ur employer agree to officially foot ur 1270£ ....u wont even need to submit any bank statement.....

uk does not even care weda u were doing swiming engineering job before or pathological yoruba science...... their own is that u successfully convinced a recruiter u want to transition to the healthcare niche and the employer hired you with COS that permits u to stay in the country..... kapish!

8 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
MsLane:
Great news. Congratulations Sugher.
The train is moving.
I will testify soon.
Team 17th April.

Coming soon.

Amen amen amen. Seriously praying for You and I know it’s happening very very soon
Thanks a lot I appreciate. Can you believe that decision has been made since 30th April and the stuff has been reading since then.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
Numero123:

Congratulations... also received my collection Mail Today. BRP Mail since 23rd of May. (Priority).

I’ve not received brp mail till now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2023
Good day
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2023
[quote author=dee1504 post=123519250]

It would have been better if your flight landed in Cardiff so you would have been closer. It looks like your best option is to go by coach, from the angle of balancing cost and convenience. However, if you have a lot of money to spare, take a Taxi, probably Uber XL..

I hope this helps

It really does help. Thank you so much. I will go by coach then, since you said it's a cheaper option. The inconvenience is only for a while. This UK one needs to hold as much pounds as possible and save cost when you can.
God bless you all for all you do on this forum. Can't be grateful enough 🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2023
[quote author=Prizee1 post=123522702][/quote]
National express will help but u have to take a train transfer to T2 or T3 before u will get national express to Torquay. Almost 5hr trip, also consider the time u will get there too.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MatildaPopes(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello everyone
Please I will like to apply for a care job in the UK and yes I know there are several jobs there but I really want to know the one that will be suitable for me…I have a leg condition,although it’s not serious again,I just limp and can’t stand for too long…I’ll like to know the type of care job I can do with my condition before I start the processing…Thank you and I will appreciate a honest opinion
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

Get the uk care work and Certificate of sponsorship fess...the rest na small thing ...

U dont need an account showing ur employer's details....u just need an account to show the needed 1270£ required to survive for a month........ infact if ur employer agree to officially or unofficially foot ur 1270£ ....u wont even need to submit any bank statement.....

uk does not even care weda u were doing swiming engineering job before or pathological yoruba science...... their own is that u successfully convinced a recruiter u want to transition to the healthcare niche and the employer hired you with COS that permits u to stay in the country..... kapish!
Werey!😂 🔥Vawulence master!🤣
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2023
Sugher:
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!!
I’m in tears 😭 Finally the wait is over . To God be all the glory.
Visa Alert
Visa application- 10th April
Biometric- 17th April ( standard)
Collection mail received just now..
After multiple paid mails and calls. Decision made over 4 weeks ago. To all those experiencing delay, I pray that you will testify very very soon. Thank you all
Awwnn... Congratulations!🎉👏

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2023
blockgeek69:
Good day Good people,

I have a question, i am from an Engineering background and wishes to apply for Care-giving in the UK. Where do you advice me to start from and what are the requirements for people like me? Please your sincere response will be greatly appreciated
I hope you won't use screwdriver and plier to tighten your Oyibo client head.😄
You can do one or two caregiving courses on Florence, Caredemy or Alison and you'll be fine.. The main challenge is getting a care home that would be willing to offer you a CoS as an overseas applicant.😉
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2023
Tenski:
Hello,
Pls can someone explain to me what exactly this ECCTIS (NARIC) people want? I uploaded a scanned copy of my BSc Transcript and they asked for this. Attached is the message i got from them. I really don’t know if they’re indirectly asking for the official document because i submitted a student copy.

I will appreciate an explanation, thanks
Take a clearer snapshot of your student transcripts. But I hope your school admin stamped and signed EACH of the transcript pages.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2023
Joomie:
Hmmmmn. Let me breath in first. It's being a wow ride!

My ogas Goodly1 Wisdom7400 dee1504 and everyone that might learn one thing or the other.

My story is going to be in 2 parts

Part 1(BRP):
So after my CoS was issued, my solicitor (hired directly by my employer) contacted me to provide my documents; tuberculosis, PCC, statement of account as maintenance wasn't ticked, NIN, passport page, IELTS but I told her I'll prefer ECCTIS. She however advised that ECCTIS would cost me more but strong head didn't allow me hear word because I didn't want to write IELTS yet again after wasting my first IELTS result of LRWS(8.5,8.5,7,8 ) running after Canadian immigration cheesy wink

So I forwarded my proficiency letter, my transcripts and my certificate to naric paid for 10 days evaluation at 140 pounds or thereabouts (don't know the exact amount as my big sis over there paid for me).

Strong head grin is a bad shaid. Now, on my university, my middle/other name was misspelled (added an 'h' as their ancestors whispered to them) but the h didn't affect the pronunciation of my name.

After submitting for naric, I started feeling uneasy that that misspelled name will kobalise me. Told my sis and she said we should wait to hear from them.

Long story short o, they replied on the 5th day that my name don't match and my transcripts wasn't legible enough. Na so I jumped up ooo; I dash dem the 140. Off to IELTS.

Booked IELTS the following the for a date about 3 or 4 days away. I whipped out my Barron's IELTS textbooks and refreshed for about a day cos I was so busy with work.

On the day of the exam, the speaking dragged nonsense with me but I dragged it too grin wink Listening too wanted to do somehow but I went with God sha. I wasn't really feeling myself as I felt I didn't do well when I got home due to inadequate prep.

To the Glory of God, I got LRWS 7,8.5,6.5,7. And with that IELTS was ready.

Unto the next hurdle, my funds has been in money market since June last year so for some reasons (asked questions, even asked my solicitor) I went ahead with the statement of account of my mutual funds with stanbic.

Long story short shocked we put forward the applications on 24th March,
Biometrics: 04/04
I wasn't at ease all through because of the SOA
Additional documents mail 13/04 requesting for a SOA for my funds in a regular bank account (savings or current) for 28 days or a letter of maintenance from my employer that they could maintain me if need be for the first month Upto 1270£.

I had 10 working days to respond so the first option was out of it because withdrawing the money from mutual funds to my account would spoil my 28 days waka.

My sister later informed me that Naric refunded 130£ to her and held onto 10£ as admin charges. I was so happy. Money wey I think Don waka. shocked grin wink

So I messaged my employer and the letter of maintenance was written and submitted by my solicitor on 17/04. Then another wait began...

At last BRP mail came 23/04
Collection mail 25/04
Passport picked up 27/04

Watch out for Part 2 My tales from EGYPTAIR

WOW! See excellent IELTS results!😲
Congratulations to you, Joomie!😅 Oya, come & drop part 2 ooo!😮 I'm guessing you had a beautiful royal experience with Egypt Air from the way you sound so happy.😊

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (605) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.