Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (841315 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MayoDebz(f): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please help.

I am completing application for my child of 5 years , I am confused at the point of declaration. I am the main applicant. How do I answer these questions

1. In what capacity are you representing the applicant?
Options are agent, family member and others.

2. I picked family and is asking if I am related to the main applicant.

3. A form for third party declaration pops up. Should I fill this?

4. Next question bus consent for home office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support : Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?

Please help!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Is it possible to use expired TB certificate. It expired today and I am suppose to apply for VISA this month. Though I have trying to book but no near slot.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Abubanty:
Is it possible to use expired TB certificate. It expired today and I am suppose to apply for VISA this month. Though I have trying to book but no near slot.

If you have all your documents, start your visa application now, book your biometrics, pay your visa fee and upload all your documents. This way, you're covered.

If you do not have all your documents, upload the ones you have, then pay for assisted service on the day of your biometrics to upload what is left.

If your CoS and/or Proof of English proficiency is/are not ready, then you may to take another TB Test

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Headward: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
dee1504:

If you have all your documents, start your visa application now, book your biometrics, pay your visa fee and upload all your documents. This way, you're covered.

If you do not have all your documents, upload the ones you have, then pay for assisted service on the day of your biometrics to upload what is left.

If your CoS and/or Proof of English proficiency is/are not ready, then you may to take another TB Test

I hope this helps

Please,I just want to write my IELTS general training for work, any idea on what I should be expecting or how I can pass please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ebezojo(m): 4:48am On Jun 09, 2023
Good morning to everyone, please

1.What is the IELTS score band for UKVI to apply as an health care assistant.

2.Do I need police clearance and TB test to apply for COS or untill I want to apply for my visa

3.Im in portharcourt, where is the closest location I can do my police report and TB test

Please kindly assist treat this... Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MayoDebz(f): 5:27am On Jun 09, 2023
Has anyone who experienced payment error on TLS site been able to pay for biometric appointment? I tried several times yesterday and this morning but I am still getting the same payment challenge.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bisi16(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2023
smartz5311:
My dependant had their biometrics on the 26th of May 2023, I tracked their application and it got to the stage of transferred to VAC on the 2nd of June. Its being on this stage since then. Its almost a week on this stage. Please what is the next step for me to take as regards their applications. Thanks .

My wife’s application has also been stuck on this stage for the past 10 days. Biometrics was 26th too.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartz5311: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=bisi16 post=123670211]

My wife’s application has also been stuck on this stage for the past 10 days. Biometrics was 26th too.[/quote
We are in the same boat , please give update if anything changes and I'll do the same too. Thanks .

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samuel321: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2023
Good day everyone. Abeg I wan ask something, do people still get job offer for a care woeker job cause I've applied and applied and applied, but I keep getting these unfortunate mails. I'm not kidding, I've applied to over 1000 care homes

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibrahim505(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
It seems skilled workers are getting it faster nowadays
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by onmyteflon: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=smartz5311 post=123672092][/quote]
What’s your email so I can email you my WhatsApp number
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mistadayo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Getting what please
Ibrahim505:
It seems skilled workers are getting it faster nowadays
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
samuel321:
Good day everyone. Abeg I wan ask something, do people still get job offer for a care woeker job cause I've applied and applied and applied, but I keep getting these unfortunate mails. I'm not kidding, I've applied to over 1000 care homes
Let me just be frank with , recruiting carer from nigeria is getting more and more difficult by the days cos employer will naturally prefer to recruit from those within uk before looking abroad .
Even those are in uk are not getting the job on the platter of gold anymore like before as employer are now even asking for 1-2 years uk experience .You will be surprised that alot of nigerian that just arive in uk are not even getting the carer job like before and there are still a huge backlog of student that have already finished their study and hoping to use the carer route to get skilled visa and majority are yet to get such opportunities
So advice I will give people in nigeria is to look for other pathway so that u won't be wasting your time, carer pathway is as good as over, it will soon be taken off from the shortage occupation list .

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samuel321: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
jum33:

Let me just be frank with , recruiting carer from nigeria is getting more and more difficult by the days cos employer will naturally prefer to recruit from those within uk before looking abroad .
Even those are in uk are not getting the job on the platter of gold anymore like before as employer are now even asking for 1-2 years uk experience .You will be surprised that alot of nigerian that just arive in uk are not even getting the carer job like before
So advice I will give people in nigeria is to look for other pathway so that u won't be wasting your time, carer pathway is as good as over.

Wow. Thank for your response
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by onmyteflon: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
onmyteflon:

Ohhh. No message yet from this end
Congrats

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MayoDebz(f): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
I know many of us are using indeed and care homes to apply. Apart NHS website which is for England and Wales, you can check NHS Scotland website for Scotland, hscni website for northern Ireland and also check isle of Man for work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogoloray(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol...baba u don vex for the guy story

Lol, I just hate the fact that people will wake up one morning and intentionally start finding ways to discourage others from chasing their goals...

Since care work has become so difficult to come by, I wonder what he, abi na she is still doing on this thread...

Should he/she be working on a different route?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
ogoloray:

Lol, I just hate the fact that people will wake up one morning and intentionally start finding ways to discourage others from chasing their goals...

Since care work has become so difficult to come by, I wonder what he, abi na she is still doing on this thread...

Should he/she be working on a different route?

Lol...the guy don tire for failed applications... he doesnt want to be optimistic again but also want others to not be optimistic together with him...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samuel321: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
MayoDebz:
I know many of us are using indeed and care homes to apply. Apart NHS website which is for England and Wales, you can check NHS Scotland website for Scotland, hscni website for northern Ireland and also check isle of Man for work.

Thanks for the update.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ok thank you. I just left the TLS Ikeja for submission now.

giselle237:
no need
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibrahim505(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
mistadayo:
Getting what please
UK jobs
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Headward: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
pakirisuitesphc:
You can do police report online now, https://possap.gov.ng/p/login. Once you complete the form and pay 30k, you will select the nearest place for capturing and just download the certificate after 24 hours.

As for ielts, you need to practise very well. If you need pass questions, let me know.

Hello please, I have sent a DM boss
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol...the guy don tire for failed applications... he doesnt want to be optimistic again but also want others to not be optimistic together with him...

I think he is saying this from his own point of view but not to discourage others. The truth is experience is the best teacher but last last things everybody will be alright.
The naked truth is once you enter youkay,it might be rough at the beginning for few months if you dont come with enough raba to start with especially with these useless agents that issue CoS with promise of work after collecting huge raba and ended up not giving you shift .
That is the norms now whether we like it or not because i'm still battling this issue.
Imagine bringing in over 15 people from different African countries(Nigerians inclusive) and telling them that you are still looking for contract to sign to give them shift after they have all been in the youkay for close to 2 months. It is well.

People that come in and start work immediately find it eazy in youkay and will never complain at all.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
oak202:

I think he is saying this from his own point of view but not to discourage others. The truth is experience is the best teacher but last last things everybody will be alright.
The naked truth is once you enter youkay,it might be rough at the beginning for few months if you dont come with enough raba to start with especially with these useless agents that issue CoS with promise of work after collecting huge raba and ended up not giving you shift .
That is the norms now whether we like it or not because i'm still battling this issue.
Imagine bringing in over 15 people from different African countries(Nigerians inclusive) and telling them that you are still looking for contract to sign to give them shift after they have all been in the youkay for close to 2 months. It is well.

People that come in and start work immediately find it eazy in youkay and will never complain at all.
youkay I saturated for care jobs but our people won't hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: timelessboy, dirolad(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.